Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UXGtWK-kTEM
soscuisine.it/recipe/filet-mignon-asparagus-gorgonzola-sauce
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Stilton if you're in the mood for it

Jarlsberg is the best on its own

Camembert you fuckwit

I don't eat cheese because I'm not a fat fuck

do you honestly expect someone to say American seriously?

How the fuck is Cheddar not a cheese?

>Fat idiots eat rubber and they're told it's cheese
Yes I do

American

Pick up a book

old amsterdam

By itself, havarti
In a sauce, Gorgonzola (preferably over beef with asparagus)

>fat idiots putting importance on misconceptions made by other fat idiots

kill yourself OP

Well it's not a cheese so long as you're a snobbish cunt. See people think if they get all fucking pretentious about something they like it will finally make their opinion matter on something. But in reality it's just some fat fuck going on about cheese

>starting a cheese thread with lowres cheese

Yeah this

Cock cheese

Double Cream Brie
Any kind of goat cheese, shit is incredible and changes the complexity of any dish

i had some cheese the one day with coffee beans in it. very tasty. normie cheese, definitely muenster

THE CHEESE THREAD! IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS: CHEESE ROOOOOOLL CALL! youtube.com/watch?v=UXGtWK-kTEM

dat sounds DELICIOUS is there a name for that dish???

Emmental

provolone

Provolone

Put it on something and throw it in the oven until golden on edges. To die for

This! I heard stilton blue can give you awesome dreams. I like white cheddar the best myself.

Mah nigga

cheese is like wine or beer. what tastes good to you changes with your mood and any accompanying flavors.

to munch on its own, i prefer either fontina val d'aosta or manchego

Manchego

Fuck yes user

I could list off a bunch, but Taleggio is my newest discovery. I don't know how widespread it is in burgerland but my neighborhood grocery store has a god tier cheese section.

Any cheese that is American is the best cheese. Europoor cheese is by default the shittiest.

What 'chu gonna do about it, faggerino?

cheddar. dipshit

I'm American and you're objectively wrong. I think we legitimately do have the best beer these days, but to claim best cheese is pure horseshit.

Queso Chihuahua

Humboldt Fog is pretty amazing.
Dana blue.
I once got some 15 year aged cheddar in Milwaukee. I would describe it as bitter and pretty disgusting a and I somehow loved every bite of it.

I like cheese.

Cheddar.

Dont think it has a name

soscuisine.it/recipe/filet-mignon-asparagus-gorgonzola-sauce

Bitches be wet when you cook for them

>objectively
>legitimately
don't bust a neuron there, Einstein

Thanks for expressing concern for my neurons, dawg.

Velveeta

Gorgonzola with a nice bold and spicy red wine, or a big glass of port.
A good thing to pair it with is reduced cherries and a healthy amount of lemon to make it sort of sour.

But, to be honest if it's just a snack a sharp cheddar is the best.

Fuck you I like cheddar. I'm picking cheddar.

> best beers Kek
I don't think Budweiser is the best you cucks stole the recipe from Europe anyway
Eat a asshole

Budweiser is garbage. I was talking about American craft brew. I don't think much of it is exported, but plenty of Eurofags come to Seattle and are blown away by our beer. I know it just absolutely kills you guys to admit on Sup Forums that we're good at something, but you don't have to admit it here. Just try it sometime.

You cant

Give me some good beers I'll order some online and give them a go
I'll admit that your burgers and snacks fucking rule
Even Wendy's and five guys look awsome

My havarti nigga.

Love the flavor. Great by itself and with just about anything else.

Kim Jong Eun spotted.

Good craft brews are hard to find now since it's explosion in the last 10 years or so.

And it's all the same fucking thing. Hipsters thinking they know good beer and pump it full of hops to disguise the mediocre generic flavors of the beer they brew.

I remember when super hoppy beers were a treat, and had other flavor profiles in there to exaggerate that bitterness.

I don't normally really go for herbed cheeses, but havarti with dill and havarti with caraway are both really good.

Edam.

Also stop being fat Sup Forums

Mozzarella for sure.

Cheddar. Duh.

Fromunda

Parmigiano

>Also stop being fat Sup Forums
Sup Forums here. And no, I refuse.

Casu Marzu

As an American, I'm unironically a little buttblasted that I'll probably never get to try this.

I like really pungent blue cheeses.

I recommend that you do.
The Cheeses & Wines of England and France with Notes on Irish Whiskey
John Ehle
Harper & Rowe, 1972

Therein you will learn that the cheddaring process is as distinctive as the eyes of Swiss cheeses and the blue mould of Roquefort.

>Sorry, no YouTube shortcut for you.

I have had some amazing 10 year cheddar a few times, and I like to get my salami sandwiches with swiss. And fresh cheddar cheese curds are a Midwest treat, especially when fried

But I have to say that smoked gouda is my favorite.

As a Swiss I always felt kind of butthurt in the US because only Americans can call a cheese "Swiss", there is no particular cheese called "Swiss" its only some stinky processed bullshit in the US.

My favourite Swiss cheeses are Gruyère, Tête de Moine, Raclette and Emmentaler. I recommend you to visit the Netherlands, France or Switzerland for some nice cheese.

Oh look, Eurofags still only know about Budweiser and Miller.

These days, there are almost too many choices of microbrews in the US. Hell, I live in a small town and there are 2 quality, small microbreweries within 10 miles.

But I still enjoy Budweiser, so fuck you.

>no YouTube video
So its fake facts then. Got it. Kys

raclette is for fucking real. some dude opened a raclette sit-down place in my hood last year and it's fucking fire