All

All,
Part of a chatroom that works together to make money.
ONLY taking users with Technical and/or fundamental analysis

discord.gg/qGeXN

we now have about 100 members and some of our members are making 75% to 200%

I'm in, pretty nice.

Anyone have any good picks?

ill say this once, 007...
ANYONE who isn't selling their house and putting everything into AMRS and waiting for 2+ years... shouldn't be investing

Also like amrs a lot

great idea, im making 20% myself

Lold

interested

Thoughts on AMD?

>666
I don't know what to think on AMD
way too high? way too low?

You mean AMRS, the company with -354.00% ROI and a Book/sh of -0.62

Interested. Is Discord anonymous like kik or linked to your number like WhatsApp?

anonymous.
and this chat is no gimics, no pay, no scam.
just a bunch of wise ass dudes, who happen to be good dudes and good traders.

honestly a pretty valuable opportunity, here

Gtfo xaviers faggy fag school. /biz/ hates you so you try to recruit here?

Sounds very interesting. Any requirements to get in? And what's the average ROI for users?

Please, Xavier's school has every good trader biz has ever had, don't be a try hard faggot

You'd have better luck pumping and dumping on stocktwats

All different levels of users, but theyre friendly to new learners.
some guys have outrageous percentages.

no requirements, but you need to learn TA or FA eventually, and you're limited to channels until you prove yourself a bit

they don't do anything like p&d
they have bad ass TA analysts and agree and disagree on stocks and timing.

So they work together to pump and dump stocks, but on a smaller scale than stocktwats, like i said

I predict stock prices by clairvoyance.

are.. are you an idiot.
what do you think financial institutions do?

No.
they analyze stocks, and out of that, cream rises to the top, and individuals get to choose which sound like good ideas to them

they have day traders, swing traders, investors.

this is just a pump n dump ploy

They have role players, poor fags, and pumpers

can any of you guys recommend material to read if you want to begin stock/stock trading?

They pick a random low volume stock, shill it on forums, and sell it off.

incorrect.
maybe other places do.

If you can't control your emotions enough to stop your thread from derailing then you shouldn't be trading stocks

Guys its a market scheme dont buy into the trash
>we now have about 100 members and some of our members are making 75% to 200%
i call bs Show me your folders

Trips confirmed
OP is a shill BTFO

checked

rekt

Ahah exactly the same -_-
REGI maybe..same sector..
But AMRS.. this joke..

we have more than 4 members making above 75%

we have a few guys ho started with 5k, who are up to 250k
those on /biz/ have heard of pimple

Yes.
That's exactly the one.
i am completely familiar with their debt, revenue, book value.
Read deeper

thank me next year.

Dcth

ive traded dcth as well.
we have different types of investors in the room which is why I like it.

the day trading guys love those low float runners.
great at seeing them way in advance.

Other ones i play with are rnn, jnug

What, you bought and held jdst for 3 years?

Investing in anything right now for the long term is fucking pathetic. Market cycle is almost due. Regardless of politics, government, or market, the cycle is due and it will blow up eventually.

Nice attempt of Pumping and Dumping. Now go kill yourself.

he happens to buy and sell like 10 stocks at a time, just swinging week by week

lmao what type of marketing scam and ad is this, self-replied

no dude, we have over 100 users learning and working together. They all are very happy they join.
This isn't unique, theres hundreds of trading communities, but this happens to be 4chans best group
and let me tell you Autism power is huge

>and some of our members are making 75% to 200%

You do mean losses, right?

Only about ten percent of all retail investors are successful in the stock market, long term. Which means 90 percent lose money.

But the idiots don't die out. That's why the stock market is such a constant stream of money away from amateur investors to the big guys who make all the millions in the stock markets.

And amateur short term traders are the biggest losers. Only around one percent of day traders survive this investment strategy for more than about a year or two. The others either get totally wiped out, or at least lose a substantial amount of money before they come to their senses and stop. The whole point of amateur day trading is to fuck you out of your money. It is literally the only reason why all those brokers and banks offer trading accounts to gullible amateur investors.

I've been in the stock market for over 15 years. I don't want to brag, but I have literally seen it all. I've survived the 2000/2001 dotcom crash and the 2007/2008 financial crisis. I have suffered excruciatingly painful losses, but I also once made $40,000 after tax in three months with just one stock.

The only way to survive in the stock market, if you want to have a fighting chance at all, is to invest long-term. Buy battered stocks that show promise. Sell stocks when they're riding high, don't buy them at that point in time, hoping to get a piece of the action. Completely ignore daily or even weekly fluctuations in stock prices, which you will have no way on Earth both of predicting and of trading successfully.

It sounds boring, especially if you fancy yourself a thrill seeker. But thrill seekers are always the first to be annihilated in the stock market. If you want thrills, go rent a dirt bike and ride up and down near vertical cliffs at Yellowstone.

Just my $0.02. But do what you want, it's your money. Although maybe not for much longer.

No.
I mean winning.

that's why we're happy and expanding.

We'd love to have you though dude, you can be a real help.
we have as many learners as teachers.
its a great group of people.

Forex trader here.

come on in dude, we have forex guys, Coin guys, options guys

Wow these guys just tricked me into giving them $300.

Nobody buy into this bullshit.

lol there are no prices.

but thanks for the free bump

Dude the second I got in there you guys were asking for money and I gave in out of desperation. Sage goes in all fields.

sage huh.
Sounds good.

Let me guess, you have a guy in there who trades sage, huh?

more bumps! more bumps!

I joined, it's actually pretty well run

ill give a few more bumps

Last chance lads

I spread my wisdom on enough web forums already as it is.

If you follow the few bits of advice that I gave you in the other posts, then that will already go a very long way in enabling you to be profitable retail investors. It can be done, you know. Just not the way most people think. Not for long anyway. I have seen so many people crash and burn in the stock market over the decades that, and their mistakes tend to always be the same ones. It takes a lot of self discipline to avoid making those mistakes yourself. Which again explains why most amateur investors fail.

Just always remember that the stock market is a shark tank, and you're just small fish in it, who hope to get the same big chunks of food that the sharks get, but you will much more likely just end up as shark food yourself.

this is much more intimate though, I promise you'll feel more reward and have more of sense of brotherhood, it really is a cool place doing some exciting stuff

Last bump