I wonder what the RT score for this will be

I wonder what the RT score for this will be.

I will live stream myself burning my eyes if marvel ever has a rotten movie

100 otherwise everyone is racist

#BLM

I can't wait

Disney honestly would have the audacity to release it on MLK day or some shit. Another hit for the critics, schlomo

70-80

He was the only good part about civil war

200% fresh

The worst Marvel flick will score higher than DC's best

Idk 80-95%, that's how they normally do

They have plans for 20 years, it'll happen. More like MoS in the 50s and that it's polarising because they tried one without quips

HAHAHAHAH
SAY THAT AGAIN

Probably high because most of the people who submit reviews there are raging PC retards who think that being very angry about their race will face all of problems of the world.

Dummy

the last three digits in my post number so

Instant 18 Oscars, hailed by all mainstream critics as the best piece of cinema ever created, earning $3 billion in the first week and becoming a mandatory viewing for every human being at least 5 times a month.

Any criticism will be considered a hate crime and will be punishable by death.

>FOX studios is the same as MARVEL studios

Come on now.

Depends on how much money Disney will spend on buying critics and race shaming people.

isnt that fox?

who in their right mind buys the rights to fantastic 4

worst comics ever

9/10 and Scarlet gets blacked for the sjw's.

>FF worst comic ever
GTFO here you faggot. It just hasn't had a good movie and that's all there is to it. Watched the animated series as a kid and it was awesome.

RT ruined cinema.

1000000000000000000000000% out of 100%

86%

screencap this

300%
10/10
not only sets a new benchmark for comic book movies but blockbusters and cinema as a whole, this is the revolution Hollywood needed!

>worst comics ever
Fantastic 4 was one of marvel's big titles for a long time. There's plenty to do with it. Not to mention Dr. Doom comes with it.

The problem with every adaptation is that it gets really wishy washy and doesn't know how to handle the source material.

yeah guys a black protagonist definitely means a capeshit film will get a hyper inflated rating that's why everyone said they loved the halle berry catwoman

>animated series
They were trash too
F4 is just a silly concept that hasnt aged well from the 60's
Only known for being the first successful Marvel comic from the Silver Age

He was one of the best parts of Civil War.

It will be 80% or higher

Stop using logic

Don't forget Hancock. WBitches are hilarious.

89%, considered Marvel's best by SJWs and cucks (until a female led film)

This. Guaranteed minimum of 90%

Marvel has been upping it's game lately with hiring new talent in it's new line up, and if Doctor Strange proves that talent this and that Marvel can actually make GOOD movies, and not safe formulaic ones, I think Black Panther is going to be good.

I actually think this is gonna deserve that fresh rating it gets. It has a sold cast and Ryan Coogler is pretty good.

around %85-%90, or %95 if the critic is a pandering cuck.

>until a female led film

It has good actors, director and writers. It will likely be universally praised.

Only way to fuck that up is if someone from WB was in charge.

This is guaranteed to literally be the most ground breaking movie ever!

>hey look! we have an all dindu cast in our capeshit flick!

Practically a slave movie in disguise.

These are the only correct answers

>fox
Lol
Even thats better than Catwoman.

this is pretty much the only marvel movie im interested in because it seems like it has a more unique premise and might be allowed to do something different like any man because of its lower profile

Do you even have to ask, OP?

>For years in this industry, whenever an African American character, hero or villain, was introduced
>usually by white artists and writers
>they got slapped with racist names that singled them out as Negroes.
>Now, my book, "White-Hating Coon," don't have none of that bullshit.
>The hero's name is Maleekwa, and he's descended from the black tribe that established the first society on the planet, while all you European motherfuckers were hiding out in caves and shit, all terrified of the sun.
>He's a strong role model that a young black reader can look up to.
>Cause I'm here to tell you, the chickens is coming home to roost, y'all.
>The black man's no longer gonna play the minstrel in the realm of comics and sci-fi fantasy. We keepin it real, and we gonna get respect by any means necessary.

Doom, Surfer and Galactus

Some of the best villains are from F4

That suit is sexy as fuck though, I'd watch it.

Comparing a CBM flick to a historical film why?

Are you suggesting that Ant-Man did something different?

you missed the point

SJW critics won't give bad reviews to a full nigger based movie

That was before BLM and shit

>99 fresh on rt
>50 audience

>Not wanting to bang Aunt May.

Faggot detected.

>first barack superhero movie because everyone forgot blade
>rotten=racist
>BP actually delivered in civil war
>Decent cast
99% and the only rotten is from a kkk reviewer. You americans have a black people national day, right? is it getting released around that date?

2016 nigga
Catwoman would've gotten the Ghostbusters treatment
>movie is mediocre but Halle and the latino guy are great! yay a win for progressiveness!! 8/10 cry more bitch manchild

110%

The guy who directed Crees is gonna direct this. I think this movie is gonna be up here with Civil War and Winter Soldier

Creed*

>ywn impregnate Audrey
it hurts

I think it'll be decent but Chadwick Boseman probably won't be able to carry a movie like the other MCU actors in standalone movies can.
And they're actually having a black villain so gotta give them points for that, I guess.

just fuck my dr doom up senpai

Who cares so long as we get to see that suit through the whole movie.

>I wonder what the RT score for this will be.
Certainly better than any of DC's current crop of shit, you ass blasted DCuck.

>halle berry
>white
She only plays the race card when it's to her convenience and hates black people. She is literally Sup Forums the strong black female actress.

Who would win a fight, Blacked Panther ora cat Noir?

101% certified black

OH GOD THEY'RE TRYING SO HARD

The only way BP is going to do well is if a white female lead is included. Say someone like Kate Upton.

Instead there is that Grace Jones Jr Lupita N'macaroni'o