What are some good punishments for your sissy slut who masturbates when he says he wouldn't

What are some good punishments for your sissy slut who masturbates when he says he wouldn't.

cage that dick

Already done, he just used his butt instead.

I don't know how to keep him from doing that because he needs to poop obviously.

thats a hard question

Do they make things for anal chastity?

>dont think so

are you able to physically interact with them?
if so are you opposed to pain?

Well the reason I wanted them to nofap was because I was traveling for a while.

So not until I get back.

I would prefer something I could do remotely, although I will also punish them on return.

No I'm not opposed to pain

Aww

Shock collar

Are there any I can use over the net?

Post more pics!

google it baka

I'm kind of hoping for some personal experiences/recs...

well on thing you could do is depending on how long you're away you could put him in a dog crate while your gone?

if thats not an option then start practicing with a whip. try to hit a lightswitch. when you can do that you should be capable of hitting ALL the soft spots no matter how he squirms

as for remote stuff. im sure there are ways to make a shocker go off with a cellphone signal. how did you find out he was naughty??

He admitted to it.

He was very apologetic but that's not enough obviously.

The shock collar is a good idea, but I won't be home for another two weeks...

Do you know how to use a whip? Where did you learn? Next time the dog crate might be an idea but not for a month... he does need to do work.

Squirt superglue into his urethra. That will stop him from doing anything.

Maybe, you could make a proper long BDSM session with him when you return, to show him, who's the boss here

stop him from peeing, too
that's kindof a critical bodily function

if he admitted to it he knows he did wrong. in that case id withold any future rewards a bit tighter than usual as a start. and no i dont use a whip but i know plenty that do and they all say that being able to hit a lightswitch to turn it on or off its the indicator that youve mastered it. make sure the shock isnt too strong or it could damage him.

fuck off

Hmm, do you know any good resources to learn a whip?

You don't think I should try to do anything remotely? He seems pretty willing to punish himself and I'm wondering if I should do something.

id look into wireing your home with cameras so you can watch him tbh. but thats expensive.

also as far as whip resources my only suggestion is make friends on like fetlife and the like. do research.

and remember the worst punnishment for someone who enjoys pain and pleasure is doing nothing to them. make him beg for your beating like hes begging for your dick.

Force him to jerk using a mixture of baby oil and deep heat.

Get him to freeze chunks of chopped and peeled ginger and put the ice cubes in his ass.

Get him to strip naked or restrain himself in a chair whilst you take over his computer and webcam with teamviewer and broadcast him where you like.

A lot of that doesn't sound safe...

Hmm, OK I'll take a look at fetlife.

I've never tried complete denial before. Maybe I'll try that.

figging is fun. the peeled ginger

just make sure he knows WHY hes being denied

Hm, yeah, ignorance would be real punishment

It's all fairly common. I assume you aren't very experienced.

I'm super super inexperienced at this.

So like, ignore him, or just don't punish him?

Every sissy wants to be treated by his Master. As I get, you're traveling now, so, don't connect with him for some time, explaining that before or after

no not ignore him. you want to make him crave you as a reward so you can withold yourself from him if needed

Well, it's all fairly safe. Obviously the deep heat thing you have to take care of the quantities. I find about a 20-25 second spray into a small bowl of baby oil is sufficient, about a sixth by volume for the cream.

One thing I'm worried about is ignoring him too much and him running off.

This is really my first time doing this and I'm a bit unsure.

Thank you for the tip. Maybe I'll give that a try.

Sounds wise. How often do you connect with him?

A few times a day while traveling/living together while not.

apply superglue to butthole

As I understand, you're in travel now, so, you can't interact with him directly. So, I think, you can connect with him in the morning, and say something like "You're punished for fapping, so, I'll skip next two times of our communication, think about your attitude" , something like that

just fuck them silly for hours before you leave and make them crave you

Why would you want to discourage anal masturbation (so long as they don't touch their caged clit? If anything this is a good thing, it means they are accepting their role as a sissy. Let them sissygasm. But if you want, you could always get a smaller, more uncomfortable chastity cage; you should probably just do this anyway.

put him in a thick diaper

put another diaper over that one, tape them really tightly so he can't stick his hand in

simple

Sounds wise. Even sissy trainers say that if a sissy wants to masturbate, it has to be anal masturbation, not including cock

> 40 replies
> no pics

Fuck u all

Here, not my boy but you might like it.
I'm going to put him on anal only from now on.