youtu.be/7Kt2JdCNwMY
discord.gg/bp44v4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wut about pickle

Some /k/ humour

youtube.com/watch?v=I7NXsKSJ0To

Beep, beep
youtube.com/watch?v=IM9IyRua6VE

Funny thing is I've met more white trash in New England than anywhere else.

Holy fuck. Already? We're 16 images in and you've already posted this? This banana is the most degenerate form of cancer ever to plague YLYL threads. I can't even begin to understand what goes through the minds of the retards who post this unfunny garbage. It literally infuriates me. Fuck this annoying ass banana guy, fuck the person who made this image, and fuck the people who post it and think they're fucking clever or funny. Bananaposters are subhuman fucks and they should all be gassed to make the world a better place. Why isn't this shit banned yet? Everyone obviously thinks it's cancerous, except for dumbfucks with too many chromosomes to count. I have such a passionate hatred for this gay ass banana. Fuck you you shit-eating, fuckfaced, retarded bananaposter.

DEATH TO THE BANANA DEATH TO THE BANANA DEATH TO THE BANANA DEATH TO THE BANANA DEATH TO THE BANANA DEATH TO THE BANANA DEATH TO THE BANANA DEATH TO THE BANANA

Your rage sustains the banana. Check your jimmies, man.

truth

youtube.com/watch?v=mfKvFwZNdmU kys

I'd say no one is this stupid, but I've been here a while.

kek

I'm honestly surprised it took 16 posts for someone to post this.

s t o p

> been here a while
> reacting to a post so old it's not even remotely funny anymore

Your artistry truly knows no fucking bounds.

Banana upon seeing a YLYL

>greentext
>not green
kys

I can't understand what u say guys, i can't laugh
Lol
Oh shit

I don't get it. Who are you quoting?

The pic

First to get banned wins

Oh haha more Mr funny banana. Are you guys for real? We need a second holocaust for fuckers like you. If you post the banana you should be sterilized, as you are obviously not evolved enough to procreate. You are not human, you are a pathogen with posting abilities. I hope you have to watch your family die and then kill yourself from the emotional trauma. Fuck off this thread, fuck off this board, and fuck off this website

DEATH TO THE BANANA DEATH TO THE BANANA DEATH TO THE BANANA DEATH TO THE BANANA DEATH TO THE BANANA DEATH TO THE BANANA DEATH TO THE BANANA DEATH TO THE BANANA

youtube.com/watch?v=Eap2XNCifls

Holy fuck

What the banana peel did you just fucking say about bananas, you YLYL cancer? I'll have you know I graduated top of my class in the potassium platoon, I've been involved in numerous raids on hugboxes and I have over 300 confirmed derailed threads. I am trained in really, really, really liking this picture and I'm the top worshipper of Lori in the entire board. You are nothing to me but just another angry faggot. I will make you laugh out loud with bananas the likes of which have never been seen before on this thread, mark my potassium filled words. You think saying that shit to me over the internet will faze me? Think again try hard. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of shitposters across Sup Forums, and your threads are being derailed right now so you better prepare for banana bombardment, newfag. The bombardment that derails the pathetic little thing you call your thread. You're fucking done, son. I can be on any board, any thread and I can shitpost bananas in over 700 ways, and that's just with my first folder. Not only am I extensively experience in shitposting, but I have access to the entire archives of the Sup Forums shitposting directory and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your cancerous thread off of the face of the board, you little shit.If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking keyboard. But you couldn't, you didn't, and now your thread is paying the price, you goddamn butt hurt faggot. I will shitpost bananas all over you and you will drown in potassium and lulz. Your thread is dead, kiddo.

If dubs this is now a banana thread

feels like (you) forgot to get your daily dose of potassium

Reroll

reroll

thanks Lori

youtube.com/watch?v=8F2Rab99q0g

Those are dubs

BANANA THREAD CONFIRMED

This post wins tbh

youtube.com/watch?v=Ap0d3WFSPRI

youtu.be/7Kt2JdCNwMY

Kek

Praise Kek

Calm down Satan

Stop posting shitty memes in ylyl threads. They are not funny.

BANANA POSTERS COME HERE

GOD BLESS LORI

discord.gg/bp44v4s

I really really really like this image.

indeed that image is great 5/7 best rating

Not funny, trying to hard to be funny is cringe. This is now a cringe thread.

Someone post the banana but it's in 3 separate close up parts.

go fuck yourself

all of these are much funnier without a caption, a caption is like a laugh track telling people what to think

dont be like big bang theory, crop that caption

>illegals
>having rights.
Fucking lost holy shit I'm dying over here.

Nope just trying to send the beaners and muzzies back.
They're on the list though.

>Error: You are temporarily blocked from posting for violating Global 3 - Garbage Outside of Sup Forums.
This block will expire in 14 minutes. [More Info]
>kek

alright, spamming ends
but you can go fuck yourself as well, faggot.