/cfb/ general - BAMA 12-0 edition

They're a big team.

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479971974144.webm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It's the truth in the case of being 1 loss and no conference ship. Obviously Bama WILL bootyblast Florida so the point is moot anyway.

Wisconsin

So which 4 loss SEC team will be forced into the Sugar Bowl: Florida, Tennessee, Auburn, or LSU?

>Georgia unironically fired Mark Richt after back to back 10 win seasons
>immediately go 7-5
>Georgia fans will still blame Mark Richt for their losses
Has there been a more unappreciative fan base than Georgia's?

Can somebody photoshop the colorado hood on an ENOUGH pepe next to the logos of all the pac12 teams we beat?

>richt went 8-4 this year

miami will be unappreciative if he doesnt win anything

Tennessee. Please fire Butch Jones

He's right you know

Fuck off Lane

>YFW DA BUFFS make the play offs

You better not fuck this up. The rest of the pac12 is rooting for you. We must end this Washington meme team at all costs.

If I was Lane I wouldn't want to fire Butch. Tennessee won't ever threaten Bama as long as they have the Champion of Life coach.

You should have pulled for USC to make the Pac 12 championship game if you wanted the Washington meme to end.

Clempson is the least believable one in that ranking. We're talking about a team that's one converted FG away from losing to NC State.

We got you f@m.

tfw I have no alcohol in the house to drown my sorrows in

There's a difference between not threatening Bama and losing to fucking Vanderbilt.

who will the good guys be in this year's CFP?

COLORADO CONFERENCE WINS

>2008
>2009
>2010
>2011
>2012
>2013
>2014
>2015
>2016

Really makes you contemplate.

not Bama or anOSU, obviously.

Michigan if you're at least mildly autistic, and Clemson if you believe that the Cubs and Clemson can both end their losing ways in the same year.

>Michigan
>good guys

With that rabid nigger Peppers they're hardly the good guys.

Either Colorado or Washington.

>2 of those years were part of your 4 at CU

Feels bad man.

>Pedo State
>Good guys

>Michigan
how exactly do you see them making it in?

Ayo Sneak where tf is my autism chart?

Michigan can't be the good guys as long as they have a whiny, petulant asshole for a head coach

>forgetting the shitshow that was last season
It was not fun watching entire games where field goals were our only way of scoring. I'm mixed on this season, but I'm hopeful for better results next fall.

If they win, Pedos are now gonna be acceptable in society.

>Michigan
>playoffs
A 2 loss team without a B1G championship isn't making the playoffs no matter what. Even Ohio State should make it just barely.

you have to be autistic, like I said

Michigan is out m8

>contemplate
not
>ponder

And everyone still picked them to be a shit, so it's really confusing
Washington was 7-6 last year and everyone seemed to predict that they'd be just like this, which I don't understand. One, how there was such a big difference and two, how everyone saw it coming

best record but they've beaten nobody. unfortunately florida has no chance and is yet another overrated mediocre SEC team.

We've suffered enough.

More like completely retarded and not just autistic.

I can't stop posting in /cfb/ what do

>yfw Georgia Tech wins the natty in 2017

Because Washington this year had tons of returning starters, a really good coach entering year 3 and a very soft schedule. It was obvious that they would have a good year in 2016.

adopt a shitty team like michigan. oh wait they can't stop posting either for some reason. i got nothin.

The only reason is the fact Pac 12 as a whole is hot garbage this year. The only actually good team there is USC and they've been in fucking hibernation for half the season.

that's true.

honestly the last several years must have been pretty rough for your fanbase.

if you get in... I'll pull for the Nittany Lions.

Washington/Colorado/Michigan/Kentucky

They're in the SEC and they just beat the Heisman winner in the final game, maybe those are the 2 most heavily weighted criteria this year? Nobody ever knows

GUYS DID WE WATCH THE BEST GAME OF THE YEAR TODAY??

2OT CLASSIC BETWEEN OSU AND MICHIGAN

I would say Florida or LSU, but if i had to guess Florida

Quite the contrary, you haven't suffered enough. You should've gotten the death penalty for all that pedo shit.

post OC at least

Making my threadly trip to seven eleven. What y'all want?

That game was pure shit breh.

breddy based.

I almost lost it when it looked like Peppers was gonna return that punt for a TD with 0:00 in regulation though

BYU and UT State are having an exciting game.

Anyone /G5/ working man's football here?

This year has been fucking awesome desu.

>OSU - Michigan
>Tennessee - Georgia
>Wisconsin - OSU
>Penn State - OSU
>Louisville - Clemson
>FSU - Ole Piss

>no Stanford
McCaffrey was limping and every starting defender and receiver was pretty much dead in that 3 game shitfest they had (which were all against highly ranked teams anyway)
They've basically just been a more under the radar USC since they didn't have the fancy Washington win to announce it

MY FUCKING FACE WHEN, GOOOOO BUFFS

DUDE I WAS YELLING LIKE A MAD MAN AT MY TV

That would have been great.

And OF COURSE Harbaugh had to draw a penalty from the sideline.

Classic rivalry game for the ages.

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1479971974144.webm

Meme chart shake up, bowl projection edition

Love the fact the game was won thanks to a controversial call, that means it will cause immense asspain for the next 20 years and the game will be remembered in the rivalry lore.

Hell the season opener App State vs Tennessee had me hard for the whole game.

So many classic games.

I was at the ECU victory over NC state this year; second largest attendance in school history and we won a razor thin 33-30 with 00s on the clock.

USC has an elite QB, Stanford doesn't. And we have no way of knowing whether Stanford is actually good or if they just feasted on shitty teams so hopefully they play somebody decent in their bowl game.

FUCK UF FUCK UF FUCK UF

WE WON BROS

And the winner might have the most controversial playoff berth in history.

We'll see that playoff expand after this year's shenanigans. Wiscy or Penn State are going to say that the playoffs are rigged.

Alabama and Ohio State are 100% locks regardless of what happens next week

I hope they get rematched in the semifinal

If Dashaun gets in a car wreck causing Clemson to lose to VT, and Colorado beats Washington, who goes to the playoff?

then they shouldn't have lost 2 games and then there would be nothing to complain about

They won't match Bama up against Ohio State in the first round. Bama gets the winner of Colorado/Washington. Clemson/Ohio State is the other first round game.

tOSU isn't a lock if Pedo State wins the B1G, because they will have a conference title AND a head-to-head win over they Buckeyes.

Not saying they won't get in, just saying it's not a lock.

Yeah I wouldn't call Chryst elite but he was about 500 steps up from Burns
But that's Shaw's gimmick, lose 1-3 games a year starting the wrong players because they're done after this year and you want them to see some playtime

I feel like the committee still buys too much into the conference championship meme so I expect Ohio State to drop to #4 but still be safely in

How is OSU a lock?

I would add

>Iowa-Michigan
>Pitt-Climson
>USC-Washington

Three top ranked undefeated teams all take an L on the same weekend!?

Also #11 Iowa getting beaten by FCS NDSU was classic. Virginia dropped the ball vs Richmond, and Easter Washington topped Washington State.

Wiscy wouldn't have a leg to stand on if the playoff is all 1-loss teams. PSU could only say that they should've been taken over OSU should they win.

kill yourself

>If PSU wins the B1G they'll have 11 wins
>Ohio State has 11 wins
Hmm, really makes me think

Who would have thought that Louisville losing to Kentucky would be the only SEC matchup that the ACC didn't dominate.

Losing to UK is salty, it being Lamar Jackson just booted him out of the Heisman.

I could easily see Ohio State being #3 if Colorado beats Washington
>Well Colorado won its conference but they have two losses and lost to Michigan, who Ohio State beat
>That's why we have Colorado #4 and Ohio State #3

What did he mean by this?

In the case PSU wins out:

>OSU resume
Beat top 5 Michigan
Beat top 10 Wisconsin
Beat top 10 Oklahoma
Lost to top 10 PSU
No conference championship

>PSU resume
Beat top 4 OSU
Beat top 10 Wisconsin
Lost to unranked Pitt
Got destroyed by top 5 Michigan
Conference championship

I'll give the edge to Ohio State in this case.

IKTFB. I transferred to CU and did my last two years of undergrad there. Those two years were Embree's last and Mac's first. I was basically only there for the lowest of the low.

Does LSU have a chance to poach Jimbo Fisher?

Herman is off the market. He got the girl with the most baggage.

not even close
death penalty or bust

>Hi Coach Saban, please put this up in your locker room and beat us by 40 instead of 20

>Penn State lost to Pittsburgh

Damn, rivalry magic.

They used all those keks in Clemson later in the season.

They already promoted Orgeron. FSU is a better job than LSU anyways.

If Colorado wins the Pac-12 it might not matter

he means that the Florida Gators do not exist.

because no team that exists can beat Alabama.

Oh yeah, I did read that earlier in /cfb/

He seems like a good guy, but I'd never count on him for better than a 10-2 season. He'll never take down Saban. The keks won't allow it.

Stop raping little boys you piece of shit.

I think OSU is pretty safely in, but I'm sure they'll still be cheering hard for Wisconsin just to avoid the head-to-head argument no matter how much of a meme game that was

'Bama is on an island this year. They'll never lose.

They could beat some mediocre NFL teams.

They might as well engrave the Natty for them now.

>TFW causing chaos in the playoff picture

eventually, LSU big wig donors might start looking to the NFL for their coaches.

>Oregon and Stanford suddenly get bad
>Colorado suddenly gets good

Wow I just can't possibly connect the dots here someone help me out.

they dream big

OSU is the only team that stands a chance against 'Bama. Don't let a team from Michigan play them, it's embarrassing.

Say something nice to the Rice Owls

>Texas has at USC as their 3rd game next year
If they win that game are they catapulted into the top 10?