Smug Hollywood Liberal

>Eric Andre

Have you seen this guy's stuff lately, he has gone full smug liberal. He is committing the same error that hicks and carlin made by getting too political and preachy.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Od4o4Q0-5ro
youtube.com/watch?v=_URCSCFZ0Sg
youtube.com/watch?v=8JTbrqmS77w
youtube.com/watch?v=-hIadSTagXU
youtube.com/watch?v=TtbBqS8cyJk&list=PLQl8zBB7bPvLOxOejEtNeyJZLNLfrjpYA&index=4
youtube.com/watch?v=_t3POfNbx6M
youtube.com/watch?v=wVb2TuzBfxI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

ok thanks for posting OP

we really wanted and needed this thread

you realize he did a similar video at the DNC, right? also, literally nothing he did at either event was politically motivated.

This

I don't understand why people are so buttblasted.

He got triggered by this Mexican on insta.

People keep pointing this out but trolls are ignoring it because it doesn't fit their narrative.

because Sup Forums is Sup Forums-lite

the eric andre show was almost universally loved on here until he does a sketch at the rnc and now Sup Forums hates him

>of course you liberals on the daily show have an agenda
>i'm not on the daily show im on myspace

I'm not mad that he's bashing Republicans, I'm mad that he is doing pointless, unfunny political anti-commentary. His act consists of saying random edgy things.

youtube.com/watch?v=Od4o4Q0-5ro

>His act consists of saying random edgy things.

youtube.com/watch?v=_URCSCFZ0Sg

?

I mean jesus havve you seen his standup/solo shows? Solely random, edgy shit, and gross shit.

he's not bashing republicans. he's doing the exact same thing he's done in literally every "on the street" segment from his show: going out in public and acting like a fucking weirdo. if you don't think it's funny, fine, but don't pretend he's setting some sort of new precedent for his material, because this is what he's done from the start.

>seems chill
I don't think i've seen anybody more triggered than he is right there.

>was almost universally loved

Your liberal use of the word"almost" reveals your weak liberal leanings.
Say hi to your gf for me.

>Makes one video at the RNC
>Sup Forums can't handle it

He did a video for both conventions, there's nothing to complain about. Eric Andre in both videos never talks about politics (other than fucking Hilary Clinton) and is just doing his usual shit. The only people still talking about this are the triggered Republicans like Alex Jones and Trump supporters from Sup Forums.

This

he fake fucked a Hilary Clinton Look alike outside the DNC and trolled BERNIE supporters. Eric doesnt give a shit about politics. Posters on Sup Forums care more about politics than andre.

inb4 Alex Jones cucks call me a liberal and shill his baking soda pills

>there's nothing to complain about
There is plenty to complain about without going into his political views.

He wasn't funny before these videos, and he wasn't funny in those videos.

>proceeding to post 5 pictures on a row from the guy's profile, shit talking him and instigating his DUDE RANDOM LMAO fanbase to raid him doesn't qualify as being butthurt.

pic related, one of five

>He wasn't funny before these videos

youtube.com/watch?v=8JTbrqmS77w

Thanks for proving my point. This site is 18+ by the way.

Sup pimple pete.

you're fucking retarded if you think Eric Andre is pushign some sort of agenda. That nigga was pushing his gimmick in both of the videos.

It's clear you lack the mental capacity to detect satire.

Like fuck off back to Sup Forums where you can talk about dumb stuff that doesn't require mental effort.

>

All these Sup Forumstards white genocide ppl crying about being the butt of a joke

>I lack basic reading comprehension

t. Sup Forumstard

>

You can stop pretending now.

heed your own advice

Not that I'm defending any side and I'm excited for the Eric Andre show but Eric does go full political on Instagram a lot

Is he not allowed to?

So you want me to pretend to be Sup Forums?

these threads are viral marketing. stop it, we have integrity here at Sup Forums Org

whatever floats your boat kiddo.

not if he wants to maintain the argument about "not caring about politics"
this guy literally went on television to cry about how scared he was at the RNC

18+

how are you comparing this hook nosed half dindu comedian to hicks or carlin?

>Heh, another internet debate won.
>*tips fedora*
>See you around, kiddo.

They shifted from real comedy to political preaching

the alt-right has co opted some hall marks of far left SJWisms, notably the bashing of notable people who don't ascribe to their views and getting people fired for bashing Trump

If only Sup Forums had enough self-awareness to see that they've become what they were rallying against

on topic: Eric Andre and World Peace
back to back, 30 mins of solid comedy

I hope World Peace is good, But judging from Sam Hyde's mini-ama on the mde subreddit it seems as if a lot of things were out of his control and he was disappointed by the final result

Who wants him fired?

>muh alt right boogeyman

eric andre and hannibal is great except when they interject their politics.

i remember they did one skit early on about the tea party and they wore like clan outfits - just retarded

its not surprising though, eric andre is black and jewish, you cannot get more left wing than that. no doubt he used his jewishness to get the show and whatnot - as soon as he got in trouble on breitbart he strarted dropping how he was jewish

This is pretty great. Wish more celebs bashed random idiot nobodies that post dumb comments.

Does Eric Andre have the worst fans?

They seem to make excuses for everything he does -- good or bad.

>You just didn't get it, maaAAAAaaaaaaaannnnn
*injects marijuana*

Watch his DNC video you biased fuckwad

Hi Eric. IMHO you really showed him who's boss.

LEGALIZE RANCH
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL XD
SUP SIMPLE SIMON
HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA XD XD XD XD

so, let me get this straight

basically you are getting trolled by a cringe comedian?

Eric Andre for Pres 2016
Legalize Ranch, brotatos!

yeah I saw that post

I think there are some extremely sensitive liberals over at Adult Swim/Turner who are fully aware of what he stands for and the jokes he's made. All it takes is a 5min google search to find his videos bashing faggots, blacks, and jews... I was surprised he managed to get a tv show on such a decent time slot (right after Eric Andre show)

the alt-right has become a movement akin to the SJW movement, that's why you ants come out of the woodwork when you see someone bash LE GOD EMPURUR the hebe-rearing Trump

being a comedian these days is hard

you have to step around anything that could possibly trigger a republican and make sure you equally make fun of everyone to please them.

i agree carlin's act was diminished by his political jokes

but for hicks it took him up a level and it was funny. the jokes about david koresh etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=-hIadSTagXU

youtube.com/watch?v=TtbBqS8cyJk&list=PLQl8zBB7bPvLOxOejEtNeyJZLNLfrjpYA&index=4

You're right this is pretty funny

>liking merely pretending: the comedian

>im totally not projecting right now

>get called out
>p-p-projecting!

I don't hate him now but it sure removed a lot of the novelty i felt for his show, i thought it was unbiased and insane turns out he did a 10minutes bashing at the RNC and only 2 minutes at the DNC then went on multiple liberal propaganda shows to talk about how scared he was at the republican convention when in reality he would actually get lynched in the dnc if he joked about the wrong shit.

y'all are plebs

andre is god

couldn't give a fuck what his political opinions are as long as he keeps putting out funny shit, his street skits are some of the best ever

>oh noes they found me out!
>better continue to deflect

i saw him do standup ; he's of course better doing sketch or tom greenesqu stuff. he's funny and i like him. he doesn't rly get that political. i think hannibal makes him much better ad vice versa

Speaking of projection.

there is no such thing as an alt-right movement, it's a boogeyman made up by leftists who can't understand why young voters don't follow their authoritarian treatment of language and thought policing

Just checked and it seems someone has since hacked that guys account and deleted all his photos

EPIC XD

Are fans of this show in the same pool as Tim and Eric fans?

I get what he and hannibal are trying to do but I don't find the shtick funny.

>Are fans of this show in the same pool as Tim and Eric fans?
Exact same fan base.

look up how to use the word literally correctly

>George Carlin is too preachy
>smug liberal

Jesus fuck, you kiddies get progressively more retarded on Sup Forums. It wasn't enough to retroactively defend the prequels, now we got faggots dissing Carlin?

Smfh

I like Eric Andre and I'm a legit bad person so maybe.

>me no like the random edgey things

Are you like, new to his show or something? Or a real autist?

>do a 10 minute long thing with Breitbart that you'll edit into a minute sketch for your 12 minute long show
>do another 8 minute long thing with Alex Jones that'll be a minute long
>put out a video at DNC
>retards think unedited footage=liberal bias

god i hate you people

Did anyone bother to tell you that comedy was subjective or do you think we all watch Family Guy like you do?

eric andre is great until he makes fun of something i like!

cry more and kill yourself faggot

Why would I watch family guy which is on the same childish level of humor as the garbage I'm insulting to begin with? You children make no sense.

Dont cut yourself on all that edge faggot

Just aimlessly throwing insults now? About what I'd expect from fans of his.

Comedy is still subjective

So nobody really cares what your autistic point is

>comedy is subjective
>I bet you like [comedy I consider below me]

Im not a fan, your posts and this thread are just both retarded

>this thread is retarded
So that's why you fit in so well.

>Smfh

Spotted the liberal.

I love that Alex Jones keeps his cool with all these videos.

He's more agitated when left alone:

youtube.com/watch?v=_t3POfNbx6M

>Eric Andre threads will never be comfy again
Thanks a lot, Sup Forums.

>sticks his head into a hornets nest
>blames the hornets

You guys are bein real narcoleptics right now

This never would have happened if he got the job at Fruit Loops

>goes to both RNC and DNC and acts like an autistic freak show
>"smug Hollywood liberal"

Why are you guys allowed to use alt right buzzwords at all

I hope this is World Peace's intro:
youtube.com/watch?v=wVb2TuzBfxI

What does that even mean?

Bc they arent buzzwords when the alt right use them, but anyone else who criticizes them is apparently using buzzwords

Never the alt right tho... they are too awoken to be falliable

WOAH MOM GONNA FREAK WOAH

That analogy is dumb bc this isnt pol

Why does pol get to come here and then bitch about coming here?

I was talking about Andre sticking his head into politics, and his fans being surprised when people bring the shit up when he comes up.

But he never gets political

Stuck his head into the scene. That's all it takes.

>Alex Jones
>keeping his cool

He was political since the first season ya fat bitch

Well thanks for reinforcing my point.