Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1pVwjrt206M
vocaroo.com/i/s1XQN1gXnWvx
vocaroo.com/i/s1nxCgnBLegk
discord.gg/DCzcgH2
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ENKIDU! WAS UP FAM?

Its been ages since ive seen enkidu on here

H..holy Fuck mister, that cock isn't gonna fit in my tiny little pussy.. you'll just have to use my ass instead hehe

Roll

Rolling for

'u-um mister c-can we please keep it to hugs, this is s-so lewd, no please mister, its hurts, *crying noises*'

Fuck, Reroll

Rollin for This

Yes!

Hey, faggot.
Ya know what time it is?
WEDGIE TIME!
So.. how about a swirly.. or maybe a titty twister? Ooohh, both! Here, keep my socks and panties in your mouth while I twist! You like that, slut? You're such a fucking dorky nerd.
It's time for the swirly!
You're so soaked and pathetic, do you fucking like this? I oughta beat your balls.

Reroll, Fuck it

Is it gonna get bigger than that? Oh... that's okay I guess.

We must roll until it happens

Free kekistan

Don't worry user, this is hot as fuck I'll roll

winrar

Hi :P
Aaa I just never do these much, I'm sorry
vocaroo.com/i/s1pVwjrt206M
vocaroo.com/i/s1XQN1gXnWvx

Fucking finally

Double winrar, just to confirm OP YOU'D BETTER FUCKING NOTICE THIS

Geez oniichan you have a lot of smegma on your dick. Let me help you. (followed by slurping)

>Hi :P

I'm writing a commission for you, prob will finish it next week. am excite. You'll do a commission in your normal voice right?

How good is your Japanese enkidu?

reroll

roll

ONEE CHAN, THAT IS TOO LEWD, GET AWAY FROM ME

you need a new mic real bad

"Daddy made a new baby seat for Emma and it's super cool! You put her in it, and she slides down till her cunt is right against the vibrator. She's can't pull herself off it for very long, so she squirms and comes all through dinner. It's *so* cute!"

reroll

roll

reroll

I know, my toenail has a better quality than that piece of shit

rollin for this

rollz

fucking ROLL

OH MY GOD, I used to wonder why everyone hated you guys and wanted to kill you guys. I even defended you all more than a couple of times and put my own neck on the line for you. I'd always say, "Hey they aren't that bad.", "They aren't really hurting anyone., "It's just a harmless phase, they'll grow out of it.", and "It's only images.", but now after viewing this thread you guys have gone too far. I seriously can't believe you guys. It's not just images anymore, everything has a meaning you can't just post these and get away with it. It's not 'just a phase' you guys are sick and broken. You guys ARE hurting people and you really are THAT bad. I can't believe I'm saying this after all this time. In all honesty it really is nothing personal. It's just a mature and logical conclusion that had to be made. All of your actions have consequences and suffice to say, the only punishment that surmounts to your actions is, well, death.

I really wish there was some other way, if it was up to me I honestly don't mind you all, but something has to be done and this isn't my choice. This is the only way, we have to put an end to you

Permanently.

hey allen why is your dick so small

cum on

rollerino

keep rolling

Mister, will you help me play a prank on my sister? It's gonna be SO funny. I'll tie her up and blindfold her, and then you'll come in and RAPE her. Bring lube, k? I don't want it to hurt.

r
o
l
l

one.. more... roll

I just wanna hear you say 'onee chan' in that shocked kind of tone they do in actual anime

rolling to winning

I'm Rick Harrison and This Is My Pawn Shop.

re roll

roll

Rolling

Reroll...

re roll again

come on

reroll...

holy fuck, rolling for the keks

winrar

Reroll

Where are the 4!!!

Reroll

WINRAR

*rustling noises* (use a napkin or something)
user, can I sleep with you tonight? I had a bad dream and I think I saw claws tapping my window. I know mom doesn't like me waking you up cause you sleep with your pee pee out in the open. But shes not even here. user, I'm so cold, just let me snuggle up to you. I need someone to hug me right now. As tight as you can, user. I'm depending on you.

Daddy I forgot how to tie up Em so she can't close her legs. Can you show me again?

roll

rolling

Yup ! I'll do my normal voice

k e e p r o l l i n g

final roll

T H I S
H~H
I~~~I
S~~~S

ffs

onii- chan i have a splinter in my ass, p-please take it out

Azunyaaaannn!

roll

winrar!

Rollerino... shame me fam

vocaroo.com/i/s1nxCgnBLegk

reroll

reroll.

Sorry to sound fussy but that's not how they do 'onee chan', i would post a vocaroo of the proper way but im too embarrassed, dubs and I'll do it

>Yeah, I Don't have a mic and at this point i'd need to buy a whole new computer for a good mic.

Do you not have a computer rn? Cause you wouldn't need a fantastic computer for a usb mic to sound pretty good

Rolling for azusa

Reroll

I'm just gonna hold up my feet, ok? Do whatever you want with em...

Dubs!

>Yeah, I Don't have a mic and at this point i'd need to buy a whole new computer for a good mic.
huh, why, just get a standalone mic. you'll surely make more money

Reroll again

rowl

REEEEroll

Azusa!

discord.gg/DCzcgH2
discord.gg/DCzcgH2
discord.gg/DCzcgH2
discord.gg/DCzcgH2

reroll again.

Do you even know what 'onee chan' is?

say: Now my armpit smells like dick

re roll once more

Gonna have to do these
Do this one in Satan's voice.

hi satan

he got the satan trips do it for him

What's wrong, mister? I wanna go again! Why isn't it getting hard? GET HARD RIGHT NOW!

Act out a scene where your normal self rapes your loli self

roll

roll this

Something interesting at last