Hey Sup Forums. I literally just found this laying on the sidewalk outside the 7-11 next to my house. Should I smoke it?

Hey Sup Forums. I literally just found this laying on the sidewalk outside the 7-11 next to my house. Should I smoke it?

nope

Yes.
Yes you should.

Do it. For science

Are you really asking us if you should smoke the free weed you just found?
>Does the pope shit in the woods?

Why the fuck can't I be you.

Smoke it and tell us what happens OP.

fuck yeah smoke it
looks fine really

Yes op, smoke those brussels sprouts.

I would. I'd smoke a very small amount first, though. This is why it is easy to murder a junkie.

Keep in mind someone left it there for a reason

The most likely reason is that they dropped it there on accident.

Thats like a hundred bucks in weed guy. Sell it to the first nigger you see

toke a tiny bit of it or check for those crystsals or some shit to amke sure its real and not that stupid fake shit first. you know what high is.

my landlord one time, got drunk passed out wrecked into a tree and knocked it into a neighbors house, hed been outisde drinking with friends and partyin gfor weeks for some reason. he had a fat half a joint beside the porch near the chair he sat in

i'd return it tbh, it was probably left there on purpose.

Looks pretty good, OP, do smoke it.

If it's dry, clean, and doesn't smell of mildew, then give it a shot.

besides free smoke if you dont smoke

this

That is worth some serious money. Go to a bank and see if you can deposit it into your account

It's clean. Tiny bit dry but I have it in a jar with a little moist piece of tissue. It smells and looks fine honestly

>a hundred bucks in weed
Where the fuck do you live that that is $100 worth? I live in shit arse Australia where weed is expensive as fuck and even I wouldn't spend that much for that amount.

>smell of mildew

What does mildew smell like?

Looks good, roll a light one and see what happens

Yeah. Not a hundred bucks. I'd say it's a full 8th or maybe a little over/under. The bugs are really dense.

Buds*** lol not bugs

The Big Apple, and you would if you live here

You think someone just happens to accidentally drop weed in a public place? Must've been an incredibly stupid person

Dubs speak the truth, just smoke it OP

Moist/musty dust smell, like a mushroom ish.

Nah smells good man. Like I said it's obviously a bit dry sitting in the Florida sun.

That's clearly mid tier nuggage there son.

Clearly not a synthetic-noid so most definitely safe. Nice find OP

I've dropped some of my shit before, faulty baggies and stuff like that. It happens.
I've also found baggies of weed on the ground several times, so far it hasn't been fucked with beforehand.

send it to me by bicycle on yours and ill smoke it

>buds are dense
They are, but even then...
>I asked for $100 and he actually paid it the absolute madman.
Wow. I thought it was supposed to be cheaper everywhere there. At least compared to where I live, anyway.

A dirty wet cloth.

>You think someone just happens to accidentally drop weed in a public place?
It's incredibly rare, yes; but it does happen.

A $30 1/8

Somebody's probably watching you, OP.

Fuck that OP DONT DO IT!

Two teenagers in my hometown found a bag of drugs and took them, thinking it was lithium or dmt. Was a batch of bad acid.

Cool for you, my guy is out of town and I'm out, so I've decided the next week is gonna be a tolerance break.

Yeah
Lookin' back on the track for a little green bag
Got to find just a kind or losin' my mind
Out of sight in the night, out of sight in the day

"Someone is pretty pissed they lost that weed"

The way clothes smell after you put them in the washer and forget about them for a few days.

Lol too bad you're not in Naples I'd sell it to you for 15 bucks.

Well there is a difference between finding weed on the ground and finding mystery drugs on the ground. I'd never fuck around with mystery drugs.

THIS

It's a bit far from where I live, I can't really bike from Denmark and to your place that easily. But nice of you to offer.

lol that's true.
Dude I can't imagine how mad I'd be.

>tfw there's a fiber optic camera in the weed

>there is a difference between finding weed on the ground and finding mystery drugs on the ground
No there isn't user. You need to stop disagreeing with me so that I can push my retarded narrative.

if it doesn't smell weird go for it. i found about a gram of some decent bud just lying on the side of the road while riding my bike once. shit was fine

hes full of shit it's not that much in ny. shit, it's not even that much in japan you gullible fuck

Well no, but I had a friend find some coke in a park once. He brought it home, some nigger broke in and shanked him then made off with the coke and nothing else. Turns out he had picked up somebody else's dead drop.

Although the odds of being murdered over weed are pretty minimal.

It's the circle of weed, sometimes you lose it, sometimes you find it. Imagine how happy some poor faggot was after finding said weed.
I'm sorry, I'm a firm believer in manipulating the narrativium that is assigned to me, I don't bother with other peoples narrativium.

This shit wasn't in a bag though it was just laying there in nugs on the sidewalk. I don't think someone would "dead drop right on the sidewalk where you turn right into 7-11, at a huge busy intersection." Lol!

How the fuck would I know? Dickhead. I've never been there and typically whenever you talk to someone from NY weed never comes up because the cunts can't shutup about pizza.

Suck my narrativium.

Never underestimate the stupidity of other people.

This guy is right. Besides since they started all this legalization stuff some people have been going around leaving poisoned weed on the ground. I heard about it the other day; apparently the it has been a serious problem that's proved lethal for some.

Why are your hands so small?

HOLY SHIT, we're posting in Trump's thread.

I mean, they're not huge but they're about average I guess? I dunno?

>This guy is right
I deliberatey said a load of shit that I knew was wrong for the sake of jokes, m8.

You've figured me out, you clever fucker.

lmao maybe if you had smoked weed for more than the last month you might have some knowledge of the market

POISONED WEED

Will you suck mine in return?

Well in an ironic turn of events your bullshit narrative turned out to be correct. Some asshole has been going around dropping poisoned weed on the ground. It's killed some and simply hospitalized others.

thats more then an eigth

Source? I believe you I just want to read about it.

Or maybe the popos

So someone anti weed, has been buying weed, lacing it with poison and dropping it on the ground?
That sounds stupid, have any citations?

>knowledge of the market
>in a city in another country i've never been to
I know Americans have this nasty habit of thinking the entire world is the same as where they live, so I'm not sure if you're trolling or just a dumb cunt.

That would be entrapment and they would be wasting the weed they honestly stole from other people, how are they to get high themselves then?

Apparently my nigga, especially in the midwest. Most likely some uppity older white Christfag who blames weed for turning his daughter into a "dirty nigger penis lovin' whore", but your guess as is good as mine.

It's just a bit fat, still good for 30 Canuckistanian Kopecs.

If all we're going off of is anecdotal stories, why should I take your side over people I've actually met IRL who've found it and been perfectly fine?

>Must've been an incredibly stupid person
We're talking about people who smoke weed, user, so it's safe to assume they're stupid.

This is true, but i meant that someone could of ditched the weed because they saw popos. Maybe illegal state

>how are they to get high themselves then?
It's not like it's hard for cops. They just do what they always do:
>Pressure users into giving up dealers.
>Raid dealer's house.
>Take 20kg of dope
>Press release: We've taken 10kg of dope.

I hope it's laced with angel dust. Maybe you'll eat someone's face off tonight.

>implying you have to live in the country to know its weed prices

No, you took that one all on your own. But yes, I COULD know them, but why would I? What do I really stand to gain by learning the weed prices of somewhere I'll never visit?

Now that would be a story op

Probably this or maybe laced with heroin, or cianide.

If it looks like it's not moldy or has mites smoke it

you were that nigga in math class like "when are we gonna use this?" shut the fuck up

Wow you're really clutching at straws now, aren't you?
Mathematics is something I might actually use, weed prices in a place I'll never visit is not.
Inb4, "Hurr durr I was only pretending to be retarded."

Smoke that shot or press it with parchment paper and hair straightener if you feel like it's unsafe them smoke the rosin

Sell it.

daaaaamn... on 2 occasions i've found weed on the ground. both times it was not as good looking as that. smoke it out dude.

even if you don't know the specific weed prices because youre a eurofag, doesn't it seem unlikely that NEW FUCKING YORK would have retarded ass weed prices like 100 for that weak ass 2 grams? youre a fuckin fraud fam you smoke 0 blunts

That's $45 maximum. Most likely $20-30

more like

>Hey Sup Forums. I literally just over payed for this weed and now I'm gonna pretend I found it on the street. Cool right?

Wish I could find weed just anywhere. One time I found half a blunt, but when I cracked it open to make sure it wasnt tobacco it was spice instead. =/

same thing happened at work, someone dropped a bag full of weed, my friend picked it up swiftly and pretended to throw it away. when he dropped me off at my house he gave me a good amount to smoke. man that was a good day

>doesn't it seem unlikely that NEW FUCKING YORK would have retarded ass weed prices like 100 for that weak ass 2 grams?
Which is exactly why I was doubtful in the first place. Holy fuck how can you be this retarded and still be alive? How have you not stuck a fork in an electrical outlet or choked on your own saliva?
>you smoke 0 blunts
Yes, I know. Thanks for reminding me.
Go on, say some more stupid shit. This is starting to become entertaining.

Heroin would be sweet

well how much is weed in australia
>inb4 DONT U KNOW LORD OF THE INTERNATIONAL WEED PRICES

Spent some time in aus in 05 06 and the price was about the same as us maybe a bit steeper.