OK Sup Forums you just found a cloak of invisibility. Whats the first thing you're gonna do with it?

OK Sup Forums you just found a cloak of invisibility. Whats the first thing you're gonna do with it?.

put it on, duh

I'm sure most of the basement dwellers on here are invisible to world anyway

I'd rape a deaf and blind girl

/thread

If she's blind and deaf whats the point of the cloak, you can rape the bitch today. Follow your dreams user

>IRL incognito mode

So he can use it as a cum rag dumb ass.

Put it on, rob a bank.
I'm cool like that.

Pull the best pranks of all time.

watch my sister in the shower

This is assumed. After i put it on id steal a lot and a lot of money in cash. Then i'd leave russia for the us with all that money and live happily until i die

Put it on and spend the day pantsing people who look too full of themselves.

Walk into a bunch of shit because light would pass through my retinas and I wouldn't be able to see.

Stupid magic guys don't know no stuff about sciences

Sell lots of them on ebay. People won't actually receive one of course

пиздуй спать сыч

awesome. but don't you do that anyway?

Wondered how many posts it would take before some user mentions watching their mom or sister in the shower.

start haunting my friends

How would one actually find something that is invisible?

It has two sides, one is visible.

Its only invisible on one side. Don't you know anything about invisible cloaks?.

You don't actually become invisible. The cloak duplicates photons and passes them to the other side, making you seem invisible.
Lrn2magic, Sup Forumsro.

I'd push people into cars and in front of trains

Sorry, I had a life growing up. Obviously it's all gone wrong now.

I'd jerk off in your face

Steal a big mac

I would spend a few years bugging corporate executives offices and homes. Then spend the rest of my life playing the stock market based on my insider information.

Hey! That's illegal!

Haunt a plane. Free fucking rides

Use it to make people believe in god.

I think I'll go for the usual suspects
>follow hot chicks and play with my dingus
>raep somebody (I think rapists like the rush of getting caught so being invisible may not be that fun, still kissless virgin here so might as well)
>steal people's shit and make it look like its floating so they chase it forever. Purely for keks
>Go to places that require a membership/ticket to get it. Free movies in the cinema, free flights to places, all that shit
>eat shit from stores and put wrappers in some niggers pocket, making sure it sticks out so they get caught
>sneak into a girl's shower >:^)
>leave a note to my family and friends that I found an invisibility cloak and I'm off somewhere fucking around with it. Kill myself afterwards, had fun, noone will know what really happened, might as well go off like that

You're working to hard user. Just walk into the bank and take them money on day one. Look how much time I just save you. You're welcome

that's the weirdest thing yet

Get these sick dubs, thats what ill do

fapping outside

Check how it looks in the mirror

Sleep for several days straight

USA isn't the place to go to if you wanna be happy

Shoot up a school without getting caught

And when the IRS decides your bullshit story doesn't hold water, they take everything, house, money, clothing, gf, property, and leave you standing there in the rain in your underwear. Then what will you do then user? At least I have a perfectly good alibi for my riches. You do the same stupid shit that gets every drug dealer caught.
Quit being such a stupid and lazy fuck and think your shit through.

Put it on and kill yourself.

Stream it when you do it faggot

Walk into a windowless room with someone. Lock the door behind. Kill them. Wait until someone discovers and walk out. Watch them try and figure it out.

You could always use the cloak to get on a flight to a civilized country and enjoy the rest of your life.

follow girls that know me into the bathrooms and make them think they are mentally telepathically in my head by whispering shit into their ears only I would know.

um.... just what, exactly, do you expect to see after he puts it on?
Just curious.

Go into a mental institute and talk to one of the patients who are meant to be better and almost about to be released.

Go into prison and rape all the rapists

Grab my camera and record lots of celebrities for the next fappening. One that's actually good.

you could just regular rape somebody, get caught, go to prison with other rapists and get raped there. Who knows? maybe you'll do a bit of raping yourself