Will the blessing of President Trump lead the Patriots to the owl?

Will the blessing of President Trump lead the Patriots to the owl?

Other urls found in this thread:

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-mythology-of-trumps-working-class-support/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Trump is dooming them to another loss to the Giants

they shouldve let obama run again. trump is gonna ruin the country

>Will return
>not win

ruh roh

Sorry Drumpf but God is on our side

>drumpf
>raider fan

kys paco

>your post
>reading comprehension

Trumpets everybody.

>being a bootyblasted wetback raidnigger

Build the wall, paco. No one wants you in our country.

In other news, water is wet.

>implying I'm the same poster as the one you originally quoted

Are you triggered Trumpet?

No I'm happy all the mexicans are going home feels pretty good

Superbowl 51 preview right here lads

And you'll still be too dumb to take the janitor job they'll leave behind.

oh shit

based trump

Speaking of reading comprehension: lets break down this post that you replied to and FAILED to COMPREHEND.

>drumpf
user is mocking you for actually using "drumpf". Its not funny, its a forced meme.
>raider fan
again, user is mocking YOU for being a raider fan.

I have a feeling you thought he was insinuating that TRUMP (maga) was a raider fan. LOL, are u a retard?

Liberals, everyone.

Read Trumpets everyone.

it's a fence now idiot.

your god emperor has spoken.

it cant hurt

>getting cucked out of a job by a Mexican
>voting for Trump

ISHYGDDT

Retard can't into reading comprehension and logic, it's going to be a fence in some areas because of terrain. Trump said nothing about not building the wall and it's already been leaked that his 100 day plan involves getting the building process started.

Eat a dick cuck

but he's not the one getting cucked out of a job by a Mexican like your average Trumpet

Just about almost all of Trump's picks this year have won their respective championship. of course, Trump didn't say the pats would win, just appear

Trump is the antichrist and Tim Brody sold his soul long ago so yes they will win

Most of Trumps voters were college educated white men so I don't know were your assumption is coming from but then I remember that you're a liberal and all liberals are retarded. Carry on and enjoy the next 4 years cuck

You wanna crown em then crown their ass

>Cucked.
>By.
>A.
>Mexican.

>No argument but consistent ad hominem

So are you gonna actually debate or continue to be an idiot? i know thinking is hard for you guys but I'm sure you can do it if you actually try.

Trump probably doesn't even watch sports.

Are you kidding? He wanted to own an NFL team for years and was so pissed the league wouldn't let him have one that he jump started a rival league to spite them

Trump owned the New Jersey team on the USFL for a time

>college educated

He wanted to own a NFL team because it's a license to print money.

Him making retarded business decisions out of spite makes sense though.

>t. rural non-college educated white male
>also fingerbanged his sister a couple times

Yeah, turns out not all people who go to college turn into an idiot liberal.

>A leaf
Your cuck prime minister literally expressed sympathy over the death of a communist dictator

The USFL's failure was more the fault of the other owner's than Trump. Trump was the only one actually investing real money into his franchise while the other owners threw bitch fits when they realized they'd have to operate in the red for a few years before they turned a profit

>Communist dictator
>implying Batista would have been better

At least Castro literally EXPOSED USA, anyway fuck off to you are ruining the vibes

Rural areas is where we grow most of our food leaf so those folks actually have more practical knowledge than a city retard who thinks they're hot shit because of their liberal arts degree in basket weaving.

fidel castro was a hero who overthrew an american imperialist dictator, and restored power back to the people
he also kicked out all american corporations which is based as fuck

Trump was the mong bastard that forced USFL to compete with NFL, It would have lived if it was summer pro-football. At least Drumpf killed USFL so I don't have to deal with lardcollide threads 365 days

We need those baskets to put our crops in though.

>be American
>be jobless
>blame Mexicans for your uselessness
>elect a president that is somehow even more useless than yourself
Fucking cucks

>Shoot thousands who disagree with you

>Oppress almost all freedoms

>Your entire population lives in constant poverty, but hey, that's fine because they get (((free))) healthcare
Go fuck a kangaroo faggot, this isn't your safe space

[citation needed]

>Be a leaf

>Be retarded

>elect a prime minister who literally was nothing but a fitness trainer before he ran for office and is also a massive cuck,

>this isn't your safe space

Exactly, this isn't a SAFE SPACE and we are allowed to have arguments, if you are looking for a safe space there is always where you can circlejerk about an egyptian frog with your buddies

>be American
>w-w-well your guy is worse
>unironically use the term cuck
Really does suck you fucking retards just ended western civilization but what a ride it's going to be

fivethirtyeight.com/features/the-mythology-of-trumps-working-class-support/