Other urls found in this thread:

fapingcuming.blogspot.de/2017/04/abbey-rain-dont-tell-my-manager.html
imcest.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

full vid

fapingcuming.blogspot.de/2017/04/abbey-rain-dont-tell-my-manager.html

WTF
lolololololol

u gotta go to a .de website labeled fapping whn this shit from Abbey Rain is all over every LEGITIMATE vid site......

No experience yet, but planning very soon. Bump for interest

My experience:

>I came

Got bed bugs.

Not what OP was looking for I think. Do you have any tips for people that want to do it?

Is that the cleaning lady?

Yes, step 1: get a hotel room. Step 2, get a willing(ish) partner. Step 3 have sex. Step 4 ?. Step 5: profit

Wow how helpful, nothing in particular to watch out for?

I fucked my 50yo mom in a hotel, we never spoke of it since imcest.com

true story..

i was in Thailand for 3 days, transit for cheaper fairs omy to melbourne.. booked a cheap hotel room in advance close to the airport to explore easier.. most of the hotel staff was quiet young and attractive, however either had pride or just arrogant they dont budge, paid a few to clean my room extra but no luck.. one possibly in her mid 20's maybe the oldest of the staff smiled a lot at me since day one.. on my last day I called service to get them to take lunch away and clean up a bit (my flight was at 11ish at night) hoping that the same girl would come up to clean up, and she did! she didnt speak a word in english, she walked in and took the plates and shit on her trolley, before she left the room i panicked because I wanted to fuck her but didnt know what to do so I shut the door before she walked out.. she felt uncomfortable and afraid i kept saying i just wanted to know her more, she kept saying "no no no" thinking I was gonna rape her, instead I showed her 2x $20 usd and she raised her eyebrows.. long story short she had the tightest pussy I ever fucked honest to god, and it tasted so good i couldnt taste sweat or a smell it was clean as fuck.. we fucked for almost 2 hours kept taking breaks in between while I fingered her ass and what not and I came like 3 times.. she liked me, took my phone and put her number with the international code, didnt take the money at the end.. i left and couldnt stop thinking about her, she was elegant and gorgeous I wish I could have taken her with me I am only 28 with a bitch insecure blonde gf, I would replace her anyday with that thai tan girl. tried to ring her a week later she didnt pick up.. tried multiple times in the following month until it said phone was disconnected or something.. I messaged her and the msg wasnt read.. I feel like she blocked me thinking its some random, should have messaged her from the start.. ive been depressed ever since that was last year we connected so well

What the fuck are you even asking?

Sex in a hotel room is exactly the same as sex in any other private place.

It's a room. With a bed.

Won't people hear?

If the walls are thin, maybe. If not, no. Either way, who cares?

I'm planning to pass as a child and get a child fee, boyfriend will go as adult. Do you see the problem if they hear?

Fuck that. I like to fuck my wife in the hallway up against someone else's door.

Do you think your neighbors will know what your booking is listed as?

Topkek

yeah dude, you should totally bring over that girl and marry her. I mean, who doesn't want a wife that fucks any random stranger once they show her 2x $20, right? and doesn't even take the money at the end!

she's a keeper.

Who cares? Probably not.

Nobody is going to call the front office and complain unless you're being completely obnoxious. The other patrons also won't even know your age or see you.

Are you fucking 14 or something? How old is your boyfriend?

>trying to come up with stupid excuse to be paedo

Kek

I'm more worried about staff
I'm 18 but can pass as under 15 (don't wear makeup, wear childish clothes and have childish backpack, am short), boyfriend is 20. I guess you're right though, hope they won't hear us or realise
If you say so

pics

>hotel maid
>fucks for 40 bucks
>elegant

You fucking retard