After 17 games

basketball-reference.com/teams/MIA/2011_games.html

The 2010-2011 Miami Heat are 9-8
This year's Warriors are 15-2

How come the Warriors have gelled so much quickly than the Big 3 did?

The 2009-10 Miami Heat didn't win 73 games.

The Warriors lost HB, Ezeli, Bogut, Barbosa, Speights, and Rush...and only gained Zaza and Durant in return

They also lost 3 games in a row in the finals

Yeah exactly

They got worse on all ends

Most sports bettors don't even think the Warriors make the finals

I don't know what kind of schedule the Heat had, but the Warriors so far have had a ridiculously easy schedule.
>11 of their 17 games have been against the Suns, Pelicans, Nuggets, Lakers, Mavericks, Bucks, and Timberwolves
All bottom feeder teams
>Another 5 from the Thunder, Pacers, Celtics, Raptors, and Blazers
These are more respectable wins, but none of these teams are considered top tier

The one game they've played against a legit championship contender was the Spurs, and they got btfo. It's too early to really say how good they are when they've mostly played dog shit terrible teams so far. They play the Clippers in 2.5 weeks, that will be the first real power test for them.

Miami was more like a Big 1. Wade was already a crippled old man and Bosh is shit

true

>go on reddit's NBA board
>warriors game threads and post game threads always have 2, 3 times as many comments as any other thread

so many fucking bandwagoners. jesus christ.

>go on reddit

They usually play well against the Clippers anyways though. Next Spurs or Cavs rematch is really the only thing that matters at this point.

just shut up lol. you sound stupid

You didn't watch them play. Say what you will, real knows real.

I'm not even fucking watching the regular season. The regular season is boring under normal circumstances, now that the Warriors are a superteam why should I watch it now? I'll just wait until the playoffs. Nobody but swagfags are watching the regular season.

Super teams like the Cavs and Warriors are the only reason to watch the regular season, other than your home team. Nobody wants to watch a bunch of middling-to-bottom tier rosters give 60% effort in a drawn out slapfight over the 4-8th seed.

kys

People just watch the Warriors to see if they will lose and then cry about it being unfair when they don't.

The Warriors were already a record breaking regular season winning team and dynasty worthy championship team before Durant. That's why.

>go on reddit

David West? McGee? That promising rookie? Besides, Barnes and Ezeli are trash, Bogut is injury-prone, I'll give you the other 3, but you gotta sacrifice something for 120pts per game.

>go on reddit

lel i remember people talked exactly like this last year before the Warriors face Cloppers, then Cloppers got BTFO all 4 games last season

It's scripted retard