If you could press a button to get everything you ever wanted, but also kill a million people, would you do it?

If you could press a button to get everything you ever wanted, but also kill a million people, would you do it?

Fuck yes

Is that even a question.

Yes. Yes, you cuck.

Yes, i would kill 1 000 000 people to save 1 000 001.

what if one of the things I wanted was the ability to bring the million people back to life?

Where can I find this button?

Since what I always wanted was the power to resurrect people and grant anyone I want immortality, there would be literally no downside to this deal.

What the fuck, of course I would.

Yes, only Sup Forumstards though.

there's no one in this world that I trully care about, so fuck yes

this is edgelord bait

No, who's to say the button wouldn't kill you too

yes

win win faggot

Nice concept for a B grade horror movie

That's not the way the proposition goes.

If you can push a button which gave you a million(or some amount) of dollars, but also killed someone, somewhere on earth that you guaranteed did not know, would you push it?

And then you answer "yes".

And then you get your money, someone dies, and then the guy with the button leaves. You ask where he's going and he answers that he's going to offer it to the next guy. When you pushed the button, the last guy(someone somwhere you don't know) got killed. When the next guy(someone somewhere you don't know) pushes the button, you will die.

I would have to push the button 1,500 times to get my wish. To kill all of the muslims in the world

If the button killed A-Rabs, I wouldn't even need to get everything i ever wanted.

Do it faggot

You would have to want death, you some store O. Henry.

There are around 7 billion right now, I could press it 7,000 times and there will still be millions of people left.

Fuck yes I would.

Considering that one of them is to kill yet another six million of a rotten religion, yes

Probably, yeah.

yes!
twice.
more if I can choose who I can kill

>want all muslims and Jews dead
>push button
>kill 2 billion people

I would definitely press the button, to bring humanity into a new age of prosperity. I would do away with the world's reliance on fossil fuels by implementing clean energy measures (the main sources of power would be nuclear and hydrogen), put in place a one-child policy worldwide to address the problem of overpopulation, and cure HIV/AIDS and cancer. While I'm at it, I would make religion a thing of the past, thus ending many current conflicts and preventing future ones. I would make sure every single person on the planet has all their basic needs met (flood, water, etc.) and make them literate in English and their native language.

This.

And we have to end apartheid. And slow down the nuclear arms race, stop terrorism and world hunger. We have to provide food and shelter for the homeless, and oppose racial discrimination and promote civil rights, while also promoting equal rights for women. We have to encourage a return to traditional moral values. Most importantly, we have to promote general social concern and less materialism in young people.

i want to kill a million people so it's a win win situation

Killing a million would be bad I guess,but who could say no to a lifetime supply of honey mustard pringles?

Yes so long as I get to choose the million.
Fuck I'd do 10 million if I got to choose.
Everything I've ever wanted? Fuck that's a lot of people I could get rid of and have like a double fun time.

Who wouldn't?

I mean, does anyone really give a shit about people you'll never see?

what a stupid fucking question, op. of course.

I'd press it 4,000 times.

Considering I one of the things I wanted was to kill a million people...yes I would hit the button

Hitler got both without a button

But that would take at least 6 million people, user.

I would push the button for a pack of skittles if I got to pick the million.

You are a terrible person and I hope you die.

yes, only 1 million? fuck them

This would have made a great Twilight Zone episode.

I would be like ok
i want the powers of the character Q on star trek the next generation.

suddenly have his powers, then I would use my Q powers to summon Jesus Christ to me and ask him how his day is, then we would both go hook up with some chicks and later resurrect the 1 million who died.

No.

yea because best case scenario, i get everything i want and i reduce the amount of people on the planet. that's a win-win

Am i exempt from being one of those millions? If so, yes.

Only if I'm not one of the million

Yes. Because I am more important than those other million people. Not even joking.

Good bye Africa

If it killed all the niggers, fuck yes

fuck yes... I get two things I want at once...

Just make one of the things you want to save the million people

Push button to kill a million niggers and a million jews, and pray that the default million to die is a combination of both

yes

here are SEVERAL groups that should lose a million people

bronies
weeaboos
neckbeards
footfags
futanarifags
non-high functioning autistic kids

You're a fucking faggot, hang yourself.

Push the button 7,125 times (give or take) and humanity is extinct, sounds good to me

No becasue there would be no point to living if you got everything you ever wanted. Somethings may never come while other will but working for them is what makes the rewarding to get. It is the hole idea that the idea of heaven really would be hell becasue you would always be happy and live in eternal bliss. The thing is though that eventual this bliss or happiness you feel would mean nothing and really it would turn in to suffering. What is the point of learning an instrument, for example, if you and everyone around you could just pick it up and be the best at it right away, it would suck. Also it is not cool to kill people.

I'd keep pressing the fucking button multiple times, fully aware that it would only grant me my desires once but keep l killing a million people with every press, until I felt that I had sufficiently killed enough people to balance the planet's livability versus the resource draw we use. Afterwards I would take up my role as the immortal and omnipotent being that the button would have made me into upon leaving the room it's in. Upon which I would drag the survivors kicking and screaming to their new and improved peaceful future, and take solace in the fact that carved into the face of the moon in perfect cursive writing is the most truthful phrase in the universe. "OP is a gigantic faggot!"

Check em' motherfuckers

If it's one million Sup Forumstards then yes.

Yes, I'd kill all you motherfuclers for a twix.

Can you pick who the people are or the type of people? like a certain race or a certain type of criminal etc.?

I'd do it :^)