Where my white fever bros at?

Where my white fever bros at?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=APRDE_uzdnE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Hayfever? Yeah, I'm suffering from it too, bro. Sniffles all up in this bitch.

>tfw only fever I have is ass fever

you don't have to say white fever, that is just regular attraction. Everyone wants white women.

I would berry my dick so far up her ass, whoever could pull it out would be crowned King Arthur

Whitey women make me horny.

huh as a latino I can use the term White Fever.

I like Emily Bloom this week

who else /likeswomen/ here?

I have 2D fever

Finnish women have the best asses of all white skin women

is anybody in this board white lol

proofs?

me
I will unironically start to learn finnish if it's true

No, Finnish girls have flat asses like Japanese people.

this
I'd breed her non-stop with my BBC

>that hair

mental issues

lmao no it ain't true

I remember the times in school when I noticed how immigrant girls had much bigger bundas

finn girls do have healthy breasts though

It's true

Yes

she's a professional sportsperson, post bums of average Finnish gals, then we can decide

Protip: Those are two different people

>arr rook same
huh, I guess you guys really are Asians

>this flag
>non-white

once i graduate from uni, i will move asap to some nordic country and get nordic qt to have 5 kids with

daily reminder that she got YELLOWED

I really have the white fever so bad. I can't even get hard from my flip GF. How do so get a white GF Bros?

yurop girls are easy af bro

a bold claim

proofs?

here. To me White women are just better looking.

don't get me wrong I love my Latinas too, but dating another Mexican feels like dating a relative

How? I cant afford traveling to Europe desu.

I bet she fell for the k-pop shit

Quick fellas ... dump your "white women in wheat fields" folder in this thread

stpeach is a 2/10

that's a specific af fetish

I'm quite sure tourists get there. However. Beware, 7 out of 10 are unhygienic and smell like shit. It's like they are afraid of water or something. You need to aim to the civilized ones.

You have no idea

go to usa man. its were europes gutter trash immigrated to and were non-whites go to make money and pound white pussy see

This. It's like your fetish and maybe 1k other freaks in the whole world. Maybe you'll get another one on this chan

>you will never fuck a white girl in front of a black one and tell her how you've realized tight white pussy is far superior

>tight white pussy
caucasian sculls are bigger than negroid so i really doubt that

I just want to lay with a white girl and then get lynched by her parents who are members of the KKK.

But you're not black?

the KKK hates all nonwhites and Catholics

yes hello

t b h heretics are on par with niggers and catholics are automatically whiter than protestants

Lynch yourself hori

tfw non white and catholic and don't need visa to go to the US because of muh meme hdi

I don't say this in public because some of my immediate family are blond blue-eyed Untermenschen, but I've come to the realization pigskin disgusts me. The sight of pigskin males makes me queasy, and I don't think I could muster any attraction for a pigskin female. They all look... raw and sickly. I'll move to Asia soon so I won't have to deal with them desu. I won't be having children before prenatal science can predict phenotypes, because fuck raising a little pigskin in my fucking house.

i am pure 1488 anglo

I've heard that a lot of times and that's racist as fuck

Then why the fuck do you have a white girl fetish?
White guys usually have fetishes for latin girls

>latin girls
Really? That's disgusting.

white girls are boring flat disgusting pieces of shit with no feminine values, qualities, upbringing. they are prone to being lesbian or asexual pieces of shit who be age 25 are turned off by men and either want to be left alone or focus on their careers. You want a white woman? it's your death sentence, unless they are from southern california or sydney area.

>why the fuck do you have a white girl fetish?
its called being (somewhat)normal

kek being this much of a robot

fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Agree
youtube.com/watch?v=APRDE_uzdnE

no ass

My fever comes in all shapes and colors, just don't say I have rainbow fever.

Being normal isnt a fetish

I meant that white guys usually have a latina fetish, not a latin girl fetish
latina girls are THICC as fuck