USA hate thread

USA hate thread.

What a shithole. They cut half your dick off at birth. They measure in stupid units. They're all fat. You get sick and either die or go bankrupt. They have a nigger problem. Their democratic system is a farce. There is literally nothing good about that nation. Get wrecked Americunts.

And what country are you from?

Haha. As if you've even heard of it let alone be able to point it out on a map you ignorant Yank.

>confirmed shit-tier third world mudslime

No. I don't live in The USA. Go tip yourself.

lol you're speaking american on an american invention, on an american website, connected with american internet

get cucked faggot

fucking just tell me you faggot
also I am from Caledon ON. If your dumb as a pile of rocks mudslime self would even know where that is

I'm speaking English. Tim Berners-Lee, the inventor of the world wide web is also English. Sup Forums is owned by the Japs. My internet connection is based out of my own country. Get wrecked faggot.

>speaking american
>an american invention
>american internet

no matter which way you read it, you sound dumber every time

holy fucking shit, get educated
history is older than 300 you retarded niggerfaggot

nice cuck talk
keep sucking american dick cuck boy.

even your thread has failed, just like your third world shit hole.

lol triggered!

>triggered
sure, if this was a ylyl or ycyl then youd triggered it

says the triggered cuck

OP is American I'm sure of it.

the only triggered person in this thread is the OP

i feel bad for you, never ever getting pussy ever
maybe you should just cut off the rest of your pathetic cock

lol fail thread is fail.
nice try cuck. now keep lurking in trap threads like a good little sissy

i forgot a few evers
im really afraid you dont get, how impossible even the glance of a real 3D vagina is for you

i mean, according to your education, you wont even be able to buy one

CUCK CUCK CUCK CUCK!

I'm the OP. That's someone else. Now go play your tiny little circumcised penis. Wave your flag and pray to your silly little Jesus.

sorry you missed /mlp, we created for little losers who failed life like you
gotta go now, sorry kiddo
unlike you, im gettin puss whenever i want
cu in afterlife : ^)

aww you're still here?
why am i not surprised. some turd from a shit country obsessed with america.

tell your pillow waifu i said hi

This is hilarious

sage goes in all fields

>created by japs
Ever heard of moot newfaggot?

Ha, you mad bro? Maybe if you called me a "cuck" it'd make you feel better?

>u mad bro?

says the american obsessed nigger

idk why there are always faggots coming in threads replacing ops role as masterfaggot like that pathetic creature

anyway, its not the time for threads like these, its like 4 am here ...

gtg gl tomorrow

Ever heard of reading you cock? I said OWNED. Not created. Do they teach you anything in your public schools or do they have to spend their entire budget on metal detectors and security guards to keep your gun toting loonies at bay?

she said 'go fuck yourself and let me sleep'

guess she doesnt like 3inch losers either

>either

confirmed 3 inch penis who can't fuck a pillow.

i knew it.

Americans should be aware that OP's sentiment is shared by pretty much the entire world. Americans are seen as fat, primitive, uneducated religiotards. They are not respected.

samefag OP being pathetic

as a non-american

I honestly think they have the ingredients for the best country on the planet and the best society in history.

But religious folk and a prevalence of anti-intellectualism and sheer stupidity amongst the population are holding them well back. Plus the fascination with firearms. Also every country that has universal health care is laughing at your pathetic GOP circus trying to destroy your own.

Additionally a lot of people would die to try and have their nation a secular constitution with a section like your first amendment regarding free expression. Stop shitting all over it every chance you get.

That's not me you fuck. Just accept that being American is an abomination.

uhuh. keep up the hate while we remain the best and strongest country in the world?

where are you from again? oh yeah i forgot...you dont matter and never will

Ever heard of Phelps u autist?

8ers gonna 8

Haha. You're a speck of shit in a sea of 350 Million.

Tell that to japans Hiroshima and Nagasaki.

you wont even say what country you're from
talk about being ashamed

it must really suck

Oh but I have. You were just too stupid to see it,

Fuck the bible thumping assholes, but dont touch my guns.

oh your little kiwi meme?
yeah...just as i thought...from a country that doesnt matter and nobody thinks about.

stay jealous faggot

You do have a nigger problem though, and an obesity problem and corruption, too many guns than is needed by anyone, rednecks and more prisons and criminals than every other country put together. Too many violent, uneducated black people roaming around, ill fitting pants and monkeys with hand guns wanting to kill people.
Apart from that, the corruption, the niggers, the crime, the guns, the religious and obesity, you are OK USA.

Jealous? Haha, sorry mate. Might have to go use my free healthcare because that accusation gave me AIDS.

ay shut it mate

Somebody's jealous. Seriously how insecure do you have to be about your country to make a thread like this?

New Zealand is a lovely country, if you ever manage to shovel your fat ass across the 2 seats in a long haul, have a look.

alright, well trolling you is getting boring.
i'm not even from the states.
it was fun wasting your time!

Phelps, just a drug cheat who hasn't been caught yet.

Lance Armstrong 2.

Haha. Oh man you trolled me so hard. Congrats. Top ruse my good Sir.

well someone had to keep this fail thread alive.
you're welcome.

Nothing worse than an american who hates living there. Get supercucked faggot.

Trolling me, I thought I was trolling Americans,

>"Nothing worse than an american"

Fixed that for you.

>you dont matter and never will

If this were true, you would not have bothered replying to his thread. You replied because you know OP's words are true, and you resent having your nose rubbed in your own shit.