Post your Loli

Post your Loli

where is the best sites for loli

Friendly reminder, I will be monitoring this thread and won't HESITATE to report any content I deem inappropriate.

You have been warned

Www FBI com

GTFO copper

(He doesn't think the children in OP are inappropriate).
Totally with you.

n

please report any illegal content. keep our loli threads pure and 2d

There used to be a sex-doll user who posted in these threads a lot.

Kinda miss seeing it. He'd convinced me to buy a doll of my own.

But I don't want to post loli

hi, you decided to buy one?

double chan

pix iv

Frankly that thing looks way too creepy for my tastes.

sorry

I did, got one from Taqu.

....wasn't actually a loli though. Fiddled with the details and ended up with a short gal with big knockers.
Might get another one some day, don't know if I'll ever actually take the plunge and get a kid doll though.

Dude, do me a favor and add an edgy filter and some text to it. You might just make it look cool.

cool, i hope you enjoy her.

you can do it if you want

I'd love to make a horror movie with one of those, but you seriously put your dick in that?

That sounds like a CHALLENGE

you don't need to be mean

I need pic of ur dick in it

Never gonna happen

modssss

gelbooru

Kek

Why not?

This is one thread that happened at least a few thousand times during the time that Sup Forums has been here,You think that bullshit's gonna make this thread get deleted? Nope.

Tl;dr You're a total bitch

I'm starting to see why I didn't see him for a while.
Jesus fuck.....

Doll user said in a previous thread that under no circumstances will he post himself fucking his dolls.

That it was a pain to clean the dolls and he had onihole toys for that

Mods

Why i don't see any cp

and i was perma-banned for posting 3DCG loli, so i had to go on irc and tell them and they unbanned me

Hhah no one cares abut ur thread pedofags
go kys

shouldve stayed banned fucking cant wait until this stuff is officially illegal ur lucky its a gray area of the law...

You have problems.

Stay mad, also thanks for the bump

Missed septs by that much.

I HAVE PROBLEMS???? no u do fucking retard u think its okay to post little kids getting raped in a fantasy world like u think thats normal or that u dont have problems by posting that??/

fucking kill urself and i hope u got locked up

Wat

sauce?

let your frustration out user
this is a safe space, it is okay

why are you spending your time here if you hate it so much? i don't go into trap, rekt, or dick rate threads and bitch at people. i think you are a closet pedo trying to convince yourself that you are not

I mean why are you in this thread in first place. You even took time and read every post.

what is the appeal to one of these things, its like they are stuck in between cute anime looking girls and a real child.

Mods

>what is the appeal to one of these things

they are between cute anime looking girls and a real child

honestly i hate this sort of thing

hat is a very soft word for whatever that sort of thing is

be consistent

you got banned yourself for posting CG

Either all of it is fine or none of it is.

i agree

the cg i posted was of a living girl fingering herself not a dead girl with maggots

see the difference?

and i don't want the guy banned i just don't like it

i agree was for

Wouldn't most people hate both of those things?

im not most people but i loathe the necro/gore pic and im highly amused by the dollposting...

one is obviously much worse

happy girl=good

dead girl=bad

Is there any actualy loli amine? with penetration

she looks happy to me, she's even smiling

What if happy and dead at the same time?

OH MY GOD, I used to wonder why everyone hated you guys and wanted to kill you guys. I even defended you all more than a couple of times and put my own neck on the line for you. I'd always say, "Hey they aren't that bad.", "They aren't really hurting anyone., "It's just a harmless phase, they'll grow out of it.", and "It's only images.", but now after viewing this thread you guys have gone too far. I seriously can't believe you guys. It's not just images anymore, everything has a meaning you can't just post these and get away with it. It's not 'just a phase' you guys are sick and broken. You guys ARE hurting people and you really are THAT bad. I can't believe I'm saying this after all this time. In all honesty it really is nothing personal. It's just a mature and logical conclusion that had to be made. All of your actions have consequences and suffice to say, the only punishment that surmounts to your actions is, well, death.

I really wish there was some other way, if it was up to me I honestly don't mind you all, but something has to be done and this isn't my choice. This is the only way, we have to put an end to you

Permanently.

Please guys.
No more loli.

It hurts. :'(

I wonder if I'm allowed to reply today.

a small list i made, but its all censored obviously
Ichinen Buri no The Animation
toshi densetsu series
Hitoriga Counseling
Shoujo Kyouiku
Chicchana Onaka
Choisuji
My Imouto: Koakuma na A Cup
Angel Core
Suki de Suki de, Suki de The Animation
shoukoujo
Shojo x Shojo x Shojo
Little Monica Monogatari
A size classmate
Daiakuji
garden the animation
Namanaka Hyaku Percent! ep 2-3
A size classmate

kek please

I'm sorry friend. The alt-right rules now.

No sympathy. If you're too delicate a flower to tolerate fictional child sexual abuse, go elsewhere. Move to another country. Stay off the fucking internet.

You guys give no fucks when we hurt. Now the feeling is likewise. This is the world you built.

Live in it.

If it makes any difference, on this board real children are not getting abused.

Elsewhere in the world they are by the hundreds of thousands, and not one fuck is given.

Which one would u recommend the most? By this i mean whats the hottest one. What will make my blood boil for loli pussy

Tsumino

Nigga do you really think Japan doesn't have little girls who enjoy dying?

i don't know

Suki de Suki de, Suki de or A size classmate or shoukoujo

i don't really remember

Any good loli H-Games?

atfbooru dot ninja

Your sense of morality is meaningless now.

The bullies have one. The law of the jungle is in order.

That means we get to fuck every last little girl (and boy!) that we can get our hands on, just as you so eagerly enslave every human being you can pretend to be less than human.

The only justice you will find is in the barrel of a loaded gun.

And you will learn only once you draw your weapon how many are already trained on you.

Cry all you want, snowflake. Your morals mean nothing. Your disgust, nothing.

Your children no longer have rights, only value to be exploited.

Your despair. It nourishes me.

Its not a grey area though, in the us it very clearly doesnt not fall uner cp laws, and it falls uder protection of freedom of expression

i don't think anyone enjoys dying, just the opposite. i want everyone to be happy and enjoy life especially kids. seeing images of death is upsetting for me

Careful you are about to go into maximum oversmug.

No.

This isn't about smug.

It's about rage.

The moralists on this site don't care about kids.

They're bullies desperate for a righteous cause.

They're cowards and hypocrites.

And I have loli.

5-7 is best

age or roll?

rollin

I'm a 22-yo white guy, and I'm going out with a 12-yo girl. We just don't see what the problem is. There's nothing sexual between us, we just really enjoy hanging out together, and love being in each others' company. We spend a lot of time together with her family, and they accept us just fine - they can see how we care for each other is very real. We appreciate other people don't understand the depth and joy of our relationship. The funny thing is... this aint pasta bait.