Do you like your magical school Sup Forums

Do you like your magical school Sup Forums.

*accio wallet*

wasn't Beauxbatons a girls only school
and Durmstrang a boys only

every other school outside of europe seem uninspired

Someone's not read the books. Tut tut

its not real

>World
>Existing out of Europe

What?

The writing is dreadful; the book was terrible. As I read, I noticed that every time a character went for a walk, the author wrote instead that the character "stretched his legs."
I began marking on the back of an envelope every time that phrase was repeated. I stopped only after I had marked the envelope several dozen times. I was incredulous. Rowling's mind is so governed by cliches and dead metaphors that she has no other style of writing.

Later I read a lavish, loving review of Harry Potter by the same Stephen King. He wrote something to the effect of, "If these kids are reading Harry Potter at 11 or 12, then when they get older they will go on to read Stephen King." And he was quite right. He was not being ironic. When you read "Harry Potter" you are, in fact, trained to read Stephen King.

I like how she detailed Britain's magic world so much then threw all of East Asia and SE Asia into one school.

I thin its fucking moronic that Canadians go to Massachusetts

>theres a school that presides over all of central and south america
>mexicans go to the american school

Very good world building.

Because they live in America; Nigel "genepools are kept between mommy and me" green

>BeauxBatons

THE BEAUTIFUL STICKS HAHAHAHA

Since when BeauxBatons covers so much ? It's supposed to be only France.

Mahoutokoro has a range of 4 billion people. Meanwhile britain and ireland get a school for themselves.

What was jk rowlig thinking when she made this?

daily reminder
"Mahoutokoro" is a fucking wrong term.
It should be "MahouDokoro"

Repent heathens!

How best to critique former colonial powers, their grasp on today's world stage or it could be that she's a fuckin horrible worldbuilder

*wingardium leviosa's a girls skirt*

*accio's a boypussy*

he was right

shes a hack
D U L L E S T

> Magic Schools other than Hogwarts
> White

>if what rowling shit out is true some of these schools are implied to have over a dozen different fucking languages

really causes the ions in my neural passageways to rapidly move down chemical potentials

Is this some pasta or are you some sort of....book detective

It's pasta from Sup Forums.

Should have called it "Massachusetts Institute of Wizardry". Also, this map is terrible.

i improved it

>Persia
>Koldovstoretz school

>Persia
>Slav

>Australia and New Zealand have to go to our school

>having to share your magical school with a bunch of mudslime shit from ME and T*rks

yeah, fuck you too, Rowling

>flight of death

Japan is Sinitic, you dumbass

They already have a school in canon dumbass

Australasia has to go to North America if they want an education.

It's 21st century, Europe isn't even relevant in this timeline

learn history, biology, anthropology, culture, etc., you dumbass

*accio american taxpayer money*

this is almost word for word what i posted on /lit/ a few months ago. who are you?

>Afghanistan being part of the stans
>not the Indies or ME

>brazilian wizarding school

Seems very implausible that all of Africa and most of the Middle East have the same single wizarding school. And that Asia has only two (not counting the Africa one) and the one for South/Southeast/East Asia is Japanese.

I think its moronic that Australians go to Massachusetts

magic is against God.

But god is magical

Fucking hell, I get that it's a book for little kids, but I would at least expect some remotely sensible world building. If you're too lazy to do it just say that every country has their own school, or am I seriously expected to believe that Jews and Africans, or Indians and Japs, have similar wizardry practices, and that Brits have their own special snowflake witchcraft school while every other academy encompasses entire continents?

And there are manchildren that still hold this as an example of high "literature" and make comparisons between it and real world events.

>France
>No Panoramix from Asterix & Obelix

>have to study with Pakis
Absolute ugh.

African wizardry school in all honesty would be pretty fucking cool, like full of voodoo and shit. Since they're with the arabs as well they could include like Zoroastrian occultism and alchemy.

They could launch books or movies about it, that would please the sjws and my autism as well.

I think its moronic that anyone goes to Massivejewshits

>orange
>literally the majority of the world's population
>one (1) school

>China, India, and southeast Asia share the same school
>Russia, Mongolia, and middle east share the same school
>Egyptians and north Africans go to ooga booga school to learn magic

Dumb shit

Garbage map we are not sinic

>Koldovstoretz school
>Iran
Eh?.. That's kinda strange but okay. Would like to see wizard-girl in hijab/10.

IT'S FUCKING FRENCH
btw what is this map?

>qt slav vodka witches

Good.

>all the other countries have to share while an inbread island has its own school
Why are brits so full of themselves

Brazilian wizarding school......

oh god, this place must be dreadful,
probably an IF with a bunch of bible retards or pedant white middle class teenagers, where they learn to do shit like making nukes and crating multiverse portals in a roofless classroom.

>Australia
>Salem

I'm not even mad but the fuck?

>the UK and Ireland have their own school
>like three billion people in Southeast Asia share one
wow, racist much, Mrs. Rowling?

>sharing school with the rest of sudacas and it's in BRAZIL
I do NOT like this

What?!!! Noooooo... all Slavs should go to drumstrang if that's where victor "the Bulgarian Bon Bon" Krum went. Who made this map?

>Tfw not even real wizards

I know... I don't understand why Australia/nz don't have their own school or even be accepted into hogwarts since they're commonwealth

Would it be so difficult to say that every country has their own school? She wouldn't need to name them all, for fuck's sake, but this makes literally no sense.

already practicing their spells

Break Asia into more schools, give Arabs their own school as well.

Stay out of our school
French wizards first

every time

>one school for over 3 billion people

Even disregarding cultural differences, I don't see how that would work.

>latin
but that's wrong
latin = western

JK Rowling can't into world building, Harry Potter is a good story but when you critically examine the world it crumples very easily.

Rowling should stick with writing character driven stories/drama instead of trying to do a botch version of the Silmarillion.

then why do you keep posting that shitty image

I hate /lat/ with a passion so fucking much

Only west-brits go to Hogwarts, terrible map.

Island mentality.

DO NOT LIKE