If you had money what would you do with it? I just got paid. Trips and I burn my money!

If you had money what would you do with it? I just got paid. Trips and I burn my money!

probably buy a cinnamon roll. i so want a cinnamon roll right now. and invest the rest in individual stocks. :)

burn it

muahahahahahahaha

*evil voice*

Czech'em!

Hookers

yummy, or maybe pic related

do it

buy crack

take a look at these trips

roll

nice

trololo

You all lost the game.

I make more than that in half a day.

I have money. I keep some of it in a bank, and I invest the rest.

Hope this is trips.

is this your first pay? treat yourself

if not, set aside what you need to meet your obligations. give yourself a small amount to spend on anything you want. put the rest somewhere you can't easily access it and save it to spend on something useful long term

post a pic next time will you faggot? you so rich but you got shit to post. what a fag you are

Nobody cares, you're still pathetic

+1

So close.

Invest in myself and my future.

Oh my god, you again. You're making it so obvious that you're a 16 yr old who saved up his two McDonald's paychecks because he has no bills.

Roll it up tight and put it in your butt

oh good god please don't tempt me

Congrats, you got paid. Anyone working literally makes that, if not more with a ful ltime non shit tier job. Flaunting a stack of 20s equaling to a couple hundred like it's a lot of money. Bitch never heard of direct deposit?

insecure and defensive

:)

Shit wetly onto money into anus and post pics.

Not insecure or defensive. I just don't understand flaunting, what is that? 400 dollars? in 20s no less. If it was hundreds, sure, flaunt. But cmon now, that's like 12 dollars an hour somewhere. Not that hard

Been to 35 countries in the past 3 years. I've spent a good bit of money on plane tickets for the upcoming summer, too. I'll be going to Ecuador in May, Mexico in June, and then Tanzania in July.

In all likelihood, I'll also be absconding Fall Semester to travel across Central Africa and visit India for an eighth time. While I've lived in Delhi for a spell, I've never experienced life in the rural countryside. I'd like to see bits and pieces of rural West Bengal in the winter as well as some of the desert settlements in the Thar and along the Pakistan border.

If you threw $8k at me, I'd probably buy a V-Strom 650.

Not defending op but I would guess the goverment gave him a single pay out of 1000 dollars probably for some petty shit
tldr I think the fag is flaunting close to a thousand dollars in 20's

35,wow nice. I just hit 8 last year. No Europe yet, but I'm thinking next year. Gonna trek/train

Probably a financial aid refund, TBQH.

I hitchhiked around Iceland and then from London to Istanbul in 2014. Was a pretty decent time, but I prefer poorfag countries.

Will probably see more of Europe once I'm older and actually have money.

Enjoy, user.