How will his presidency end?

How will his presidency end?

impeachment by september

Sweet, sweet liberal tears

kek you faggots just keep pushing back the days. eventually it will be 4 years gone and you still lill be saying "impeachment by next month"

Who said it will and

In 8 years

He's gonna ragequit.

After the newly elected president assumes office on Jan. 20, 2025.

this

It won't. He is a nazi demagogue who will eventually make the executive branch all-powerful and overthrow the balance of power the United States is controlled by. He will become a fascest dictator until his death. If you didn't vote Hillary you have noone to blame for it but yourself.

8 years and a great America later he shall bow out despite the cries of reelections, he will die soon later in a peaceful sleep, and his birthday shall be hailed as the new world peace day, Isis shall lay down arms and we shall enter an unpresidented time of peace. All thanks to our first orange American president.

All these shills male me chuckle

With a bang and a whimper.

Sounds like it's gonna be epic :)

In one term and in complete disgrace.

Annon please... I can only become so erect.

Honestly if I had a nickel for every time I heard Obama was going to be impeached, I'd be as rich as Trump. So I believe you.

Say what you will about him, he already has made history for orange Americans all over the country.

With America made great again

hissing and spitting like a true snowflake, probably blaming everyone else.

By bullet >:)

Not by me or anyone I know please don't track me down and interrogate (torture) me

After 8 years of people wondering why the fuck they voted him in twice, with relief I think.

>Executive Branch
>Having any power.

I remember when my life was so pathetic I had to make up causes to fight for so I felt important.

Impeachment in January 2024. Trumptarts won't see it coming

Not with a bang, but a whimper.

arrest for money laundering and espionage. Later there will be an additional charge of rape of a minor

That feel when his cabinet has a shit ton of corporate execs

I feel....betrayed

After eight years, get cucked libtard

term limit.

inb4 that botting kewlservative autist shows up and floods the thread with images until it hits image limit and autosages

either 4 years from now if someone else is elected president in 2020, or 8 years from now when he is forced out of presidency.

Melania will have her revenge, in this life or the next

But the only difference in outcomes if Hillary got the presidency, would be that she got it. She would do the same as you claim he will.

Not soon enough

Easy. Asphyxiated trying to swallow Putin's load.

LOL! don't look to amused there Mr. President.

Trump is a liberal, you numbtard

like caitlyn

How?
He's not conservative but he's definitely not liberal.
He's just retarded.

mental breakdown

wtf is this even supposed to convey?

>jeb the turtle
>pizza

holy shit Ben "the one man klan" Garrison did it again

I remember when this guy was on the brink of a psychotic break because of people changing his comics around. We've created a monster

Melania gets BLACKED. Trump marries Ivanka and wins again in 2020.

I would eat this. No lie.

eight years of glory

lol

But to marry Ivanka he would have to go to like Russ....Ohhhh I see now

^^ What he said

Any day now right?

With him gloriously leaving office at the end of his second term.

lol

The same way it began.

Badly.

Bigly Badly

He will quit when he's done rage fucking Washington.

I'd say in around 2485 days or so

I think he meant end not and

It already ended in hilarity. The right wing crack pots in the GOP are already mocking him openly on Twitter. The moderates think he's utterly deluded. His inability to close even a basic deal will save the GOP from itself, just like his Russian buddies might have saved the Democrats from themselves.

He might just be the greatest bumbling hero in American history.

That's because you're retarded. Is he supposed to pull people off the street?

his first year will be a little rocky, what with all the obstructionist demo~shitheads
the next seven years should be smooth as silk
then we elect barron

With a peaceful transition of power 8 years from now that half of the country is pissed off about and the other half of the country is pleasantly contempt about

With ISIS making the greatest FPS video of all time.

Covered in delicious Russian urine.

With Ivanka taking the Oath of Office.

If he chooses to run for a second term (he may not since this job makes him miserable), he just leaves office in 8 years.

Hopefully the tape will be on TMZ soon

Political cartoons are like a joke. If someone has to explain it to you it loses its charm, plus you probably still wouldn't get it.

Which is when Ivanka takes over.

Lol

With 'murrica still being fat and stupid

Your memes just reinforce the idea that Anti-trumper want to bring every one down to the same level. Can you bring something up or your only power is to shit every thing down?

This website turned a fucking green frog into the most popular symbol of 2016-17 and the only thing you could do against it was calling it a racist symbol.

haha dumb people on both sides of it no doubt

in a civil war hopefully
not taking sides, i just hate america

that pump is actually switched to reverse

OH MY GOD! Where are his legs? What have you libruls done?

Where are you from? Or you just being edgy?

He's supposed to get people with less conflict of interest.

It is the profit of Kek himself, these fools attack him and Trump and don't realize you don't mess with Kek. Only a true fool would do that, for if it is the will of the one true God it is the way it shall be.

12 years

the territories of former yugoslavia

better than hillary clinton

Maybe don't hire Goldman Sachs jews??

>you don't mess with Kek.

They can't

LOL is true?

Trump is gonna solve all of America's problems and get rid of all the corruption . He is still gonna be the most hated President because he said mean things about the mexicans and hurt the liberal's feelings

Literally how?

becuase shes a woman

Death from heart attack. The man is 70 years old and doesn't sleep. He is off his tits on speed or some stimulant. His age, stimulant use, and stress from presidency will cause a heart attack. You heard it here first.

Serious question: What are American's problems that you believe he will address?

Also, what do you think of all of his cabinet picks so far? Especially regarding the subject of corruption? What makes his cabinet not corrupt?

I genuinely want to hear what you think.

It will eventually end, and you'll know how it ends when it does.

Now log off tumblr and reddit, cancel your therapy sessions and get some sleep; you haven't had much since November.

>removing corruption
>by installing corrupt assholes and jews in his cabinet

I wish I could live in your fever dream, it sounds comfy

Your mother is a woman

8 years and less muslims, preventing things like 9/11

gone down as the best damn president ever

and a statue erected in his honor

>What are American's problems that you believe he will address?
brown people

The same way it began. With half of the country pissed off and crying and the other half dying of sheer joy.

no he isnt