ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT GIRLS

ASK ME ANYTHING ABOUT GIRLS
You want to have a lot of girls?

You only need 2 things:
masculinity and personality.

Ask Me Anything

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3053372/Do-male-female-brain-simple-test-investigates-gender-personality-answer-surprise-you.html
m.imgur.com/TZP2GRV
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Eyyy llama

>You only need 2 things:
>masculinity and personality.

How does this ensure that you have girls? I'm sure that guys with masculinity and personality have boys all the time. Or are you saying the woman needs these?

I can see why you don't fuck

>Be a man not a pussy
If you ever been in a relationship you will realize looks don't fucking matter. Looks only matter to attract women, when you are playing the game is a totally different thing.

>I'm sure that guys with masculinity and personality have boys all the time.
Gay mens are attracted by different deals depending on taste whether they are passive or active, (femenine or masculine looking boys)

>Or are you saying the woman needs these?
Womans find MASCULINITY more attractive than anything else. When a man have power, height. status, money, body it's a masculine trait, some kind of dominant shit, the "alpha male", they feel safe.
While PERSONALITY it's more about the chemistry between the couple

Womans don't like douchebags, they like the feel they had while they are around them, they feel safe.

How does any of what you said make sure you have a girl?

Use your common sense

I can't prove anything to you

Ask yourself "what womans want?"

Girls don't want masculinity they want chocolates and females. You're thinking of males.

This guy is right though, girls don't like dickheads and even if you are so to say a bad boy they only feel special if you treat them right, no girl likes being disrespected only beta cucks think being a bad boy pulls all the girls.

His dick is so tiny but working out will do that and his face be qt

this better be bait

he means girls with a feminine penis

I think I've got masculinity down.
What is "personality?"
I'm schizoid, i'm not looking for a relationship unless the girl is fucking perfect. so how do I fuck random girls for fun? I don't want ugly girls either, I don't really want to scrape the bottom of the barrel just to get laid.

Prove me wrong

Sure.

Sure.

No

Women DO want jerks. Not physically abusive ones, but jerks nonetheless.

To the younger guys: Pssst..it's really about money because women love to be secure since they truly are the weaker sex, so save your cash.

That's why women will get with any ugly dude so long as he has money because he makes her feel secure. Black guys are proof that women honestly don't care about looks as much as we men do.

You really have no clue.

>sure
Why'd you pick him for your picture

How do I gain muscle without taking those expensive vitamins pills and shit like that.

> You really have no clue
> I'm pussymagnet
>I hab all de women

Be forward, interesting and willing to try many times and you'll get it guaranteed.

I kinda feel like at this point, getting laid is like losing weight; it's a solved problem, but a lot of people don't want to admit that it's that simple.

Womans don't like dickheads, they like the "feel"

Dickheads or bad boys aren't boring, they are more confident, more funny, and with more friends, what do you think womans want?

Vanity

kek

>getting laid is like losing weight
WRONG, getting laid is easy like drink water, there are 7 billions of people, ask yourself "why?".

This

Depends, you want this body in 2 years or in 10 years?

Read this

Also good to keep in mind that this only works with certain girls

>try many times

With different girls btw

Kill yourself Chad.

It's like you are asking to be rich in a week

>2 years
that's already a lot

also his legs looks very thin compared to his upper body

There is a reason why i have girls

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3053372/Do-male-female-brain-simple-test-investigates-gender-personality-answer-surprise-you.html

>2 years
>that's already a lot
What do you want? This body in one week? Fuck off. It's for long term.

>legs looks very thin compared to his upper body
Yes, not the perfect body, but a really good one

How many threesomes have you had?

One, the girl was lesbian and show me one friend, at first they were joking, the next week i had my dick in their mounths.

bump

Post timestamped dick or get out

So getting laid with a decently cute girl is like trying to get rich in a week?
Fuck off, I've gotten lucky before, and it certainly wasn't that hard. I'm just looking to do it with girls who aren't as fucking naive as when I was 16, with some level of consistancy.

16 cm is like 6 inches, cut faggot

How do you stop being a recluse and sperglord after being one for years? pls i ned halp gais

How small is your cock op after the roids and playing with balls bigger then yours, op is faggot confirmed

Isn't hard, is hard for you because
>i'm not looking for a relationship unless the girl is fucking perfect.
>how do I fuck random girls for fun?
>I don't want ugly girls either

Is hard because you need social skills that you acquire throughout your life and you have standards, so you can't blame girls for having standards too

How does it feel accidentally cumming all over the living room rug realizing that the girl in the year book was your mum?

read this

good

Simple you do it again

So you have foreskin? Post your cock already sumbitch

Post pics with time stamp or your lying op wont deliver op never delivers prove me wrong

I'm a cut faggot i don't have foreskin

Also what do you think of the length?

Post your cock.

Pics of what? 3 AM where i live

W H Y P I C S ?

Your cock op with a times stamp

Fuckin' do it.

Dude wtf is wrong with you? Really.

What do you mean by "masculinity"? Srs qstn.

This

Shut the fuck up beta fag. Be an actual man, join the military.

Live like King or die like a Pussy

Somebody skipped leg day!

U asking whats wrong with me for u sending a dick pic with time stamp u must be a new fag and havent been into the darkside of Sup Forums kiddo

This isn't a dick rate thread, this is your weird fetishe

"It's absolutely true because I read it in the Daily Mail."

Wow, looking for dick pics, eh friendo?

See what i said eariler op is faggot op didnt deliver as usual

Here have mine because fuck OP. Just started with a bath mate. He asked me what I thought of 6". That's about what I am so good enough. Not fully hard here. m.imgur.com/TZP2GRV

Dont be boring, can laugh a girl into bed

you don't need a personality if you've got that body and face

>tfw a weird guy on the internet want to see your dick

OH....my sweet child....you need to go out to know how this shit work.

Thats what this shitty thread is for no?
I'm far from ugly and I have social skills. No shit girls have standards, in my pinion, I meet those standards in most aspects of life, thats why I fucking asked for tips on what you describe as "personality"
You respond with a shitty blanket statement about how I can't get laid.
Your thread offers advice, give it or fuck off.

I had the same dick but mine is darker and i don't have a black belt

Lol sweet!

Wtf is that black belt?

It's just a silicone cock ring that they told me at the store needs to be doubled-over or else it does nothing

you are really weird

thigh gap bigger than my future
>you expect me to believe he's not neutered

I dont give a shit jabroni. There are 95 million different kinds i buy simple things in thosr stores. You need to be 18 to either post here or live like I do. Who the fuck doesnt know what a cock ring is and calls it a belt

Wrong. Women only care how much money you have.

Read...