I need your help Sup Forums

I need your help Sup Forums...
I thought there was something going between a girl and I but when I told her that I like her and would like to be more than friends, she said I'm sorry but I have feelings for someone else. I feel like utter shit right now. We went out on 2 dates just the two of us and we had a fantastic time. It seemed like she showed signs of liking me such as twirling her hair, putting her arms around mine, non-stop convos, her being really close to me. I'm fucking confused as hell and shit blows because I feel mislead

So what? Give her some time and ask again, or just move on. Its weird she went on dates with you but girls can be really picky about their partner, and actually quite superficial sometimes. Don't worry about it

See, the thing is, if she tells me that she has feelings for someone, wouldn't it be a moot point to ask to date me?

Dude she might have feelings for that other guy, but that doesn't mean you don't have a chance. You gotta stay in there, keep her wanting more of you

Yeah that's why I said wait awhile. The other thing is who she has feelings for is just unrealistic and she's being delusional, or too passive to make a move. In which case I would call bullshit and maybe you could convince her to give you a try. Might need some fireworks though

Lost cause OP. Don't ask, just do. You'd be banging the shit out of her right now if you hadn't asked her to be your girlfriend like a fucking betafag. You want HER to be begging to be your FWB.

Ah fuck at least you weren't retarded like me and could pick up social cues, this girl I like has asked if I want to be her bf in several ways (I said no, bc I thought she was joking) but also has said "no?!" When some faggot from my class asked if she's my gf, and I'm catching the feels for her again,,, what do? She hasn't asked if I want to be her bf in 2 or 3 months now, but I keep asking myself if she really was joking or not...

Totally ignore her, drives girls and guys crazy after they've shot you down. Every time a girl/guy turns me down I look them dead in the face and say "You're dead to me" and don't speak to them for like months. I laugh to myself as they go out of their way to place themselves into my daily life.

Moral of the story, put your feelings on the table, get shot down, ignore them and wait.

If you really want to see the sparks, get with someone else while you're ignoring them, that's when you get to see bat shit fucking crazy.

And how do I do that?

I don't understand. What do you exactly mean in your second sentence? I ask this because she was the one who linked arms with me. Not sure if I was being too passive but I thought I was keeping up with the flirting game.

I mean that she might be too passive about the "other guy" she said she has feelings for. If she really has feelings for somebody but she's going on dates with you instead, then wtf is she doing? maybe she just needs some convincing. Or yeah you could ignore her and just show her how confused/slightly annoyed you are

That's what I'd like to know man. I figured that if you're going out with someone one on one multiples times, I figured she fancies you. Not to mention the shit I listed in my first post and the fact that both times, the date went on for hours on end. But I'm prob gonna have to take a bit of time away from her, not to try to play a game but to get some space for myself to think

do you need help walking back? did she offer?

What do you mean?

back to that friendzone you tried to walk out of.

Ignores the sage advice given.

Let me tell you what you want to hear

Call her crying begging to be your girlfriend, explain to her that she can fuck other guys as long as she comes home and snuggles with you every night.

Fucking cuck.

Not at all. This only happened a day or two ago and I'm just trying to decide what I should do

Never mind about your problems, is the pic related?

Your first outlet for advice was Sup Forums?

You've got bigger problems that some skeezebag that you want to bone my friend.

Shes using you. Kick her to the curb. Are you fucking her? If you are just milk the cow. But don't chase a manipulative cunt. In fact fuck relationships. Fuckem and chuckem

You're a fool to assume that I came to Sup Forums first for this. I'm just searching for outside opinions on the matter

What did you hit up first? Craigslist? Tindr? Grindr? Scruff?

None. I met her at a dead-end job that both of us ended up quitting(different times and different reasons)

Keep being a pussy and refusing to assert your dominance in the situation and you'll continue to fuck your fist every night thinking about her.

She is using you. Either as an ego boost or to get the other dudes attention. Never ask for logic wjen it comes to woymen

I bet you're fat, aren't you?