This is Grimes Boyfriend of 5 Years

>james brooks
>met claire through blood diamonds when his "band" elite gymnastics was part or the chillwave blog hype cycle
>knew her before that through a vancouver rapper who posted on a forum with her
>claire's and james' sexuality are their own secret (claire is possibly asexual and brooks is very obviously bisexual or gay leaning toward bisexuality)
>that's none of our business
>brooks has no job, no aspirations, a failed musician after the default genders debacle
>as a musician he does not collaborate with claire because let's be honest he is not very good

he has lived with claire for going on 5 years now.
why does she want to be with a failed musician with no talents or outside aspirations, no way of taking care of himself (getting a job instead of mooching off her for the last 5 years?)

we don't know.

who knows but they and their close friends?

we knew very little about brooks and he may have a job, he may not even really live with her. i do know that james comes from a wealthy upbringing in vancouver and has a financially successful mother.

other than that; grimes is taken.

give it up user

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/p/BQhEHjSg6af/?taken-by=bloodpop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

hello james
new album when

sorry for the mispellings, impossible to type on an iphone

yes james brooks posts on Sup Forums

it should be obvious from his twitter updates

>it should be obvious from his twitter updates
Examples?

This isn't /jp/, we know our waifus are used goods.

She's desperate, she will never get another boyfriend after this. She has a god damn ape skull, disgusting skin, worse off teeth and a unibrow. She is one of the very few 2/10 women on earth.

That fucking cheeky smirk says it all. I hope Grimes finds a good woman to take care of her, because let's face it, she's most probably gay.

lol nah

>possibly asexual
>most probably gay

heterosexual fanboys are the most desperate people in the world

by the way this is Picturplane, his music was pretty good when I listened to it in 2012

waifu fags btfo

what is a picture supposed to prove lad?

Yeah, I think she's gay. At the very least bi. How the fuck can Grimes be asexual? Has OP ever seen an asexual person? Usually their personalities are fucking bland, and their appearances are so vanilla you will be able to smell it. Grimes is like the complete opposite of that. Plus, there is proof that she's been with girl(s) and there is the pic of her sucking on a boob. I don't see her sucking that guy's tit in that picture, checkmate. Let's not forget that she was also in a short-lived band called Lesbian Satanic Druglords. James might be her boyfriend at surface level, but it's just an excuse for Grimes to have a personal assistant.

pretty sure claire and hana suck each others hot little hairy cunts off while james and bloodpop sit alone in a dark room playing minecraft.

claire can do whatever she wants to hana. she is way more successful than her and hana would not have a career without her.

get your own life you fucking loser

Hold on autist: why do you care so much about her private life? It's her PRIVATE LIFE, you fucking loser. Get a life.

Y'all should chill. I love Grimes too, but we shouldn't encroach on her personal life

fuck off claire

Ruin 1 is actually a pretty great release
Did not know they were affiliated whatsoever

Fuck you

why not?

posting on mu now? fuck yourself you little canadian tart

I'll save u Claire

i know you're here claire.
i recognize your syntax from when we fought before on instagram.
did someone link you to Sup Forums or have you been on here all along shilling your own wares?

Yo don't talk to Claire like that BUD

Y'all fucks are the reason people hate Grimes fans. Like holy shit just enjoy her music. She's ridiculously talented, but you all focus solely on her appearance.

Probably cause she's the prettiest

No. Fuck you.

Check em

don't you dare to talk to claire like that!

james brooks met this montreal rapper /pitchfork writer named cadence weapon aka rollie pemberton on some pitchfork message board. rollie knew claire and the rest is history i guess.

I once had a dream me and Claire were laying in a bed with like a pound of MDMA beside us

not so nice as you come across then. You could have just asked him why he cares about your private life, instead of caling him a fucking loser as well and telling him to get a life. Thats what I would expect based on the way you portray yourself. So are you just a garden variety normie asshole? no different to the countless other trolls calling people losers online and telling them to get a life?

this is all about stuff known to the public...you're a public figure get over it.

claire,

you would fly into a james brooks thread to defend him.

no one said he's a bad guy but you can do better than that.

and you can't delete what you say here like you can on instagram so i would back out while you can.

>implying that's actually Grimes

Even if it were, I think she has every right to be upset. This shit is just weird. She works too damn hard for you to reduce her to eye candy.

pffft wannabe pop star calling me a loser

pfft girl bye

yeh she has a right to be upset, I just wouldn't expect her to talk like that. I'm not gonna say how she should and shouldn't talk, if she's a bitch she's a bitch fine.

why does it matter, she's anonymous. let her speak unbridled

I'd probably use similar language if I wandered into a thread about my personal life... Public information or not, it's still stalkerish.

And like I said, there's still like zero chance that's actually Claire

>this is all about stuff known to the public
actually it's not that known to the public. you dug deep like an autist.

lol i have fought with claire dozens of times on instagram and the syntax is the same in how she argues. calls me a bitch and a loser and then deletes her messages after a moment or two.

at least until she flat out started blocking people including myself.

i saved most of our arguments. she is so psycho when she gets pissed off.

it's her.

Why would you willfully antagonize her like that? Seems pretty petty.

of course it's not known to the public.
i know james personally and have argued with claire on there instagram.

they both know who i am.

i don't.

i antagonize james. :)

but y

Why though?

yeh that poster definitely has a "not from around these parts" vibe. I just get the vibe its her and if its not its probably a girl

This. She deserves to love a woman instead of a man. Grimes, if you're here, I think that you and Hana make a beautiful couple. Also,

because he backstabbed his friends in minneapolis for "fame" (to be claire's personal assistant)

post screen shots of the arguments if you saved them. Also what did you fight over? why did she call you a loser

you seem like an awful person. leave her alone.

This whole thing is so petty. Sup Forums needs to get a life. Such high school bullshit...

its really not stalkerish dude people talk about celebrities' private lives all the time, you only think its stalkerish because its Sup Forums, think about it. I mean I don't blame you considering some of the posters in these threads but just gossiping about public facts of her life isn't stalkerish

This means nothing without an explanation or a source

is it true she beats him?

Post arguments, blur your name out if you want to. Please!

looking for them on my onedrive and my phone. will return soon or make a new post if this one archives.

we fight because i have a grudge against james.

I am the reason grimes hates her fans
I AM the REASON claire personally disabled comments on her youtube channel (to avoid me)

You see James and I have HISTORY
I could give a FUCK about claire
I want JAMES

The backstabbing old FUCKER

You're fucked in the head

Fuck you you cunt no one cares

the way she went in on me and some of her stupid fans, probably.

she is an awful person but i don't give a shit about her and that eats at her the most.

she is jealous that james is still in love with me.

james also disabled comments on his youtube and screens tweets and instagram comments because of me

CLAIRE is a bitch but james is a SNAKE

You sound delusional lmao

BECAUSE SHE LOVES HIM

also the best relationships are always the ones with an unforced dominant/submissive dynamic. it's just this time the roles are switched because she's famous. she probably likes that he's not trying to compete with her all the time and he probably finds it relaxing to just be her support.

anyways, I think it's sweet and makes me respect Grimes a lot as a person

>she is an awful person

come on please tell us more

still looking
found these

why did she attack the stupid fans/what did she say to them?

god these are old

this is a james brooks thread claire

it wad what i was saying to james that makes her uneasy with people/her fans.

i told james flat out on youtube that he sold me out and josh and everyone and he should be ashamed of himself and it got to him hard.

he went into retreat after that.

you don't piggyback off others suffering for popularity which is what james did to me and all his friends in minneapolis.

It definitely makes sense, Grimes has publicly stated before that all men should be neutered and that's why she likes James (because he's basically neutered)

I care. Please look for them. I want to see this shit!

C'mon we need more juicy shit

He does look like the kind of fuck who would sell out his friends.

Post more

>post more
this is random but this is where bloodpop got his idea for the slime motif in his work

old photo circa 2010

Claire if you are here, come to my country i could you make happy forever

>adults
>can't resolve past feuds, like said adults
>have to rely on user message boards and have to turn private matters public, and tell "he said, she said" stories

High School how I missed you!

Makes sense! More old pics please.

Pretty sure this is just some dude having illusions of grandeur

Delusions*

It's still petty, desu

btw niggas I didn't know Hana was together with bloodpop guy. Our Hana+Grimes ship has sailed

instagram.com/p/BQhEHjSg6af/?taken-by=bloodpop

looking through my onedrive on wifi. slow as shit.

also i seem to not have not taken a lot of pics of james from when he was living in minneapolis.

still looking for the screencaps of my arguments with claire.

I'll be waiting, dude. I know that James guy ain't what he seems. Can't wait for the screencaps.

TIME TO EXPOSE GRIMES AND JAMES BROS

>insanity on display

Like I said

Delusions of grandeur

What many girls want the most is to be fully desired and appreciated.

They usually go with men who want them the most; men who see them as some kind of trophy even if they're ugly it doesn't matter.

They hate to be half-loved.

Average and Narcissistic women like Grimes need attention ... they love to be worshiped by desperate people who see them as some kind of Goddess.

In a relationship they love to know that they're way out of the league of their partner. It makes them feel confident and their narcissism is satisfied.

Is this your beta male fantasy or something?

According to the DSM-IV-TR diagnostic criteria for delusional disorders, grandiose-type symptoms include grossly exaggerated beliefs of:

- self-worth

- power

- knowledge

- identity

- exceptional relationship to a divinity or famous person.

checks out so far

>you don't piggyback off others suffering for popularity [without impunity]
You do if they're bigger assholes than you are, which judging by this thread so far, you apparently are...

>they hate to be half-loved
dude what
I give women 2/3rds of everything they give me and its the greatest strategy of all time
especially the attention seekers

I'm talking about some women more specifically the Aw/Narcissistic one. I know some girls love to date assholes who treat them like shit.

or maybe they love each other idk

nothing grandiose about telling it like it is
this is all i have right now
will search more later after

>neutered
Chill down. She doesn't like aggressive males, that's all. She's a peaceful person.

>Average and Narcissistic women like Grimes
You're completely clueless. Grimes is an extraordinary person and she's generous.

She was sexually assaulted; wouldn't be surprised if that's the reason.

she wasn't sexually assaulted. that was a pr stunt to sell oblivion and visions.

Yeah, gonna call bs unless you've got a source. Grimes isn't the type of person to lie for popularity.

Ask James.

You act like I'm on a first name basis with Grimes' boyfriend