Who's going to die tomorrow?

>god I hope it's sticknigger

Hopefully it's that fucking useless titty monster, the lezbo

Niggatello would be a good choice

There's a few

U

People still watch this garbage?

>titty monster
but then there will be no one left to oogle, carol aside.

Has this show gotten any better at all? I stopped watching when the got to the prison

Stick nigger, fat lesbian, faggot Jesus, the other two faggots, how are there so many fags in the show..? There's like four faggots just in the main group.

>Has this show gotten any better at all?
Worse, much much much worse.

no still shitty...writers are barely trying any more...

Yeah I didn't watch several series, came back to it last one & this is a continuation of the storyline. It's ok in small doses.

Sasha and Aaron's boyfriend

Kek, the writing is just not good
trying to base it off the comics and doing a shitty job. plus the comics are wayyy ahead so this show will sadly keep continuing
Only negan seemed interesting to me, but he gonna die just like the show has

2 million whites in south africa?

>1/ Listen up, everyone. I just got a very disturbing phone call about a grave subject
>2/ As many of you know, the president of South Africa, Jacob Zuma, recently announced that the blacks should gang up on Whites
>3/ Just as we predicted, the Rainbow Nation failed and is about to go the way of Zimbabwe
>4/ The government of South Africa is about to seize the land of the White minority. They are launching a real White genocide
>5/ White South Africans are in the United States and are reaching out to the Alt-Right
>6/ South Africa is on the verge of civil war. It is that serious. The shit is about to hit the fan
>7/ White South Africans are asking for our help. They're trying to get the word out about what is happening to the White community
>8/ The Whites of South Africa are already thinking in terms of how to raise money to defend their communities
>9/ If you haven't already done so, you need to contact your congressman and get them up to speed on what is happening in South Africa
>10/ We also need to put real pressure on @POTUS to intervene on South Africa
>11/ Jared Taylor did a podcast with the Suidlanders about this subject
>12/ The podcast gets to the serious part around the 29:00 minute part
twitter.com/occdissent/status/842412452306391042
amren.com/podcasts/2017/03/south-african-whites-prepare-for-anarchy-suidlanders-racial-conflict/
America is the only major country on this planet that has a president who might be sympathetic to the struggle of the whites in South Africa. If anything, it's your duty to contact people like Steve King to see if something can be done.

no. i've watched a little bit of this season because i have friends/family that are super into it.

Negan's by far the best character on the show.

also, the chick that plays Rosita is best girl.

Also the government has problems paying the benefits of 15 million (mostly black of course) Africans.
There is real danger that the benefits won't be paid on April first (no joke).
If the nigs won't get their gibsemedat the country will surely descend in to chaos and the white genocide will start.
Fucking ZOG mass murderers

mullet man is going to redeem himself with self-sacrifice

Yea i saw her on the show, she is hot as fuck

Daryl

So far this has been spot on.

If the season ends with some war cry and everybody turn on negan infront of him land it just ends with him being able to retreat l will be incredibly disappointed. The whole season would literally be a filler, convincing everyone to turn on negan and that is the whole season. wow.

So total anticlimax & just a set up for yet another Rick vs Negan season.

if this season ends with a "let's get ready for the war" scene i will stop watching it

The west will not lift a finger. Go and look for sponsor countries that have an interest in embarrassing the US on the political stage. If this does happen, I will be returning to the country to help defend those communities. You should also campaign amongst ex military expatriates living around the world. A lot of them have the same pov as me.

Negan has been confirmed season after this one.
Will end on another fucking cliffhanger.
I've loved every episode so far so I don't give a fuck.
I love anything zombie related even if it's shit.

Wow, this guy was right on the money so far.

Not surprising if it's following the comics.

1974 Sugar Hill.

Lol at this fucking awful show they don't even have "fight" scenes anymore they do have a couple of seconds of scuffles where the camera does all this stupid shit to make it seem like something is happening and some corny sound effects to go with it. 90% of it is some fu king gay albino crippled trans nigger (great diversity) talking about how WE WERE FIGHTING THE MONSTERS UNTIL WE BECAME THE MONSTERS OMG I CRII EVR TIEM SO SAD
This show is cheap and fucking lame these people never shut the fuck up about how fucking hard it is to kill stumbling, retarded corpses that you could out walk with a halfway brisk walk. CORNY FORCED DIVERSITY EVERY "COUPLE" IS ANTI FUCKING CIS MALE!!! It's pretty unrealistic because niggers are stupid and fatter than the rest of the population but not on this show! They're just like us Diversity is our strength.

I wonder how pissed they were that they had to make Rock Grimes a fucking white male? They know No one wouldv watch their show if it was a nigger
(Kang Ezekiel doe)