I just took over 250mg of instant release methylphenidate am I gonna die?

I just took over 250mg of instant release methylphenidate am I gonna die?

Probably, but we all are so, I guess I'll see you there

PS
Save me a seat. Don't fuck all the virgins

Fuck dude, what the hell were you thinking? I've taken 150, and that was an experience, you're in for some shit.

Check trip reports. You're not the first idiot to do it. It might not be pleasant but you'll be grand. Drinks lots of water and chill.
Eat before it kicks in if possible because that would shred my appetite for the rest of the day.

no, your in for a fun ride you wont sleep and start typing a 80k essay on tectonic plates.

OP here
All my limbs are cold and my heart is going crazy way over 100 bpm but i'm blasting metal so at least my death will me a good one

Snort some bath salts, and you'll be fine

>concerned about elevated heartrate
>listens to metal

I'll never understand why people are like "Hmm I could do a proper amount and have a good time, but fuck that, lemme take enough to die/flip the fuck out"

Why ruin a good thing

I railed 108mg and my nostrils got clogged so i bombed the rest, almost choked on it too

Also put on a jump or stick the heating on. I assume you're not too broke if you're fucking with methylphenidate. Sack up and take amphetamines instead of overdosing on the shit you get from the doc before being born lazy.

Well that's why junkies are at the bottom of the food chain

Why are you people getting high on methylphenidate? Is that all your mom will buy to treat your bullshit?

Was on a coke and xanax bender yesterday, just wanted to try something new
i'm actually loving this.. unless i kick the bucket

that's a deep fucking parachute. How much do you weigh?

Probably should find yourself a beta blocker or something imo. If you have nothing probably a smart idea to make it to the ER.

75 kg
I have a mild tolerance from taking 36mg a day

a day. fuck dude you are a junkie

it's 4 AM and driving is a bad idea cus I would speed and shit

I mean someday you will

well that's 36mg extended release (concerta)
I just took 250 instant release

Check trip reports on erowid for your doses.
tl;dr: fun then the possibility of shakes and panic attacks.
I can respect a psychonaut going hard and used to take 72mg of ritalin before study back in college but there's a smorgasborg of drugs that are known to be more enjoyable in high doses.

I have bars on hand if I get nervous or would that just fuck me up even more?

Yeah you fucking bet you are going to speed. Not like you took 250mg of amphetamine or anything.

If i survive this shit then i would recommend it if you're prescribed this shit and have some spare

If it normally relaxes you it's probably not a bad idea. You might be fine though. Just try chill or focus on doing something productive.

How much do you think I can take before having a heart attack or a stroke?

how, did you sniff that shit up or lick it up?

>Implying methylphenidate is over the counter

I made it into a bomb or parachute and swallowed it, pic is in this thread.
that is 150mg in one bomb but i had snorted another 100mg a few minutes prior

>implying your mom pays your pharmacy bills

A bottle of concerta (30 pills) costs around $10 where I live
and no I pay the $10

>Implying I need to pay for meds at all
feels good not being in such a cucked country as the US

I fucking hope so

heeey come on we're all friends here

Where do you live?

Ireland