So what's with the Gilmore Girls continuation, Sup Forums? Did you see the first episode?

So what's with the Gilmore Girls continuation, Sup Forums? Did you see the first episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/yby6ek7d1Lc?t=25m26s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

why are their legs so hairy

Why are their legs so fucking hairy?

Rory is fucking old, and her gay grandfather is dead.

Pretty sure it isn't out yet, but the one promo I saw was awful. Lauren Graham no longer looks human, and Alexis Bledel seemed bored like she didn't want to be there

Richard really was the best character, without him there's no way the revival can possibly recapture the old magic.

My predictions:
>rory returns to stars hollow with her tail between her legs when her career isn't going as planned
>luke and Lorelei divorced
> Emily is coping with being a widow and trying to have a relationship with Lorelai now that they haven't had Rory to bond over
> Rory will get close to all three boys but ultimately decide that she don't need no man
> Sooki will be a boring mom character.
>Lain has come to terms with religion and is a Christian once again.

>>Pretty sure it isn't out yet
Nevermind, I read the month wrong, I thought it was supposed to be out last week. This is embarrassing.

>rory returns to stars hollow with her tail between her legs when her career isn't going as planned
that would be hilarious because it would mirror her actress coming back to Gilmore Girls

I just watched it and all of your opinions are wrong.

ohh god i didn't notice

>> Sooki will be a boring mom character.
I heard they didn't even call McCarthy.

>actually liking that cringefest
good for you I guess

I didn't say I liked it.

They may have figured she was too expensive now. Not a big deal, Sookie was one of the worst characters

you didn't like and yet my opinion about it being awful is wrong

so you're just indifferent?

I thought it was as good as the original show.

Geez, Lane´s actress is like 50 now? And would not be suprised that in the show she is divorced and trying to raise the kids.

Also where is Paris? He actress also had a dead career.

Sookie was probably the only one with a career doing anything. She's the fat bitch they call when they need some SJW token points.

What the hell are Rory and Lorelai doing? Nothing but sitting there posting on kikebook or instagram about their fucking cats or hair or some shit trolling for likes. Same thing with that Amy Paladin producer. The Gilmore Girls reunion shit is basically 'oh damn we COULDN'T succeed at anything else!'

Graham has never been human, and Alexis´ gimmick was that of a cute school girl. She has nothing of that plus her real life marriage has sucked her life.

Oddly, I predicted both Rory and Lorelei would be alone at the end of the original show...

Jess was the better man for Rory but she dumped him and never got his series.

Next to Melissa, the guy from Supernatural is the other one with still a good career.

I think people discovered Rory really can't act. She just plays one character and then stares with her goddamn gorgeous piercing eyes that bore into your soul and you forget that she'd kind of wooden as shit. She was terrible in Sin City, she was terrible in Violet and Daisy. Really she just plays 'Rory' for everything. Tell me I'm wrong.

Also Lorelai has finally aged out of hotness and Rory somehow did so at the same time despite being 20 years younger.

Women should not age.

You're not wrong.

Basically this new season will be something of a test for me. I enjoyed the show because I thought it was adorably quirky. Except for the last two seasons, but we all know why it was bad.

And now that they're older they should still be entertaining if they can continue to capture their characters. If it's terrible, I'm seriously going to have to consider whether part of the appeal was due to the fact they were attractive.

Is no one going to answer this?

youtu.be/yby6ek7d1Lc?t=25m26s
So this is 2011. Seems like she's still quirky.

the mother is so ugly

Aside from the fact that I disagree with you, that really doesn't matter. Because I'm almost 100% certain I didn't watch this show because of physical attraction.

It was this world where things were perfect. And even when things went wrong it was still a perfect world for the characters to fall back on.

Women and men watched the show for different reasons. Women seemed to watch it because they were relating to it in some weird unbelievable way. The guys I've talked to said they watched it because it was a complete fantasy; because the setting and characters depicted a hope for a life that they knew could not possibly exist in the future.

It was like Gilmore Girls was written in the 50's with how much optimism it had for humanity.

Yet all women in it were still hypergamous promiscuous whores.

Look, we don't talk about the last two seasons okay? I just kinda pretend they didn't completely ruin the characters.

I need an answer too ffs

They were like that all along, admit it and the healing process can begin.

The show should had ended when Rory graduated Chilton.

There's plenty of growing up that is done in college.

They just fired ASP and thus ruined the opportunity to do it right.

>The guys I've talked to said they watched it because it was a complete fantasy; because the setting and characters depicted a hope for a life that they knew could not possibly exist in the future.
This along with the fast-paced dialogue is how the show channeled classic screwball comedies, which also showed a more optimistic view of humanity along with fast-paced humor. There was also usually a serious character and a wacky character, in GG them being Rory and Lorelai respectively.

One thing that definitely adds to the watchability for me is the comfy small town America aspect, like Andy Hardy.

Paris is going to go full lesbian plz

Damn you pretty much hit the nail on the head. I watch cause its just nice to see a happy town where everyone is pretty friendly with each other even when there are disagreements.

Hallmark movies are kind of like that (except a lot more fake: everything is like from a furniture store catalog, every male star has hair transplants, every female star is fully waxed from the neck down, everyone has glow in the dark veneers etc.), you should try watching the Garage Sale, Murder She Baked, and Aurora Teagarden series.

Sadly, there is no exploration of the "Momma has to punish naughty daughter" games Lorelai played with Rory.

women watched the show because the show depicts women who sleep around and take advantage of betas without being called whores

Jesus fuck if you're not going to shave your legs wear a goddamn pantyhose ffs

Pretty much.

And also a single mother who don't need no man raising a perfect well adjusted intelligent daughter all by herself and then becoming a small business owner and succeeding at it despite no experience or investment capital. Then fucking around banging shitloads of different guys but getting married to an eligible bachelor business owner at like age 40.

It was a women's ultimate fantasy show. It's how all the single mom women think their life is going to turn out when they fuck some loser and shit out a kid without getting married.

She wasn't terrible, sometimes her lolrandomness got old. But she played the friend role very well.
All I've seen Paris in was to play a rape victim on scandal kek

will Kirk or Taylor be the one raising his wife's son? I have so many theories

Lorelei was the female lead in Parenthood for like six seasons.

Suck it up Rory, you have no other options.
Without Paris and Luke it has zero chance of working.

I really want dean to come back as a full-on faggot with AIDS because he truly was a such a Pussy in the show. Im sure the dude is a great actor, but I hated dean so much.

I'm hoping Emily's maids are now Latino to address how much our demographics have changed

Emily was a racist that would never stoop that low.

Sookie is just a bland but loud character, not as memorable as other characters yet so much more annoying. I'd call her the worst character in the series, but Logan exists

Emily was a whore. she says, during some event at her college., she was ''''''''''''''''dating'''''''''''''''''''''' several betas back then and the grandfather landed the role as official provider.

ho and even the grand grand mother was a whore, while still thinking she was a saint. This shows has 4 generations of deluded women.

With him being gay and all I don't think he really minded. So long as she could scrub up well, not always embarrass him at official social functions, and provide him with a male heir that's really all that matters.

they had a shitload of mexican maids

It's a shop you fucking retards, and a pretty terrible one too.

>a pretty terrible one too.
How so? Fooled me just fine.

now I want to eat both pussies

bledel whines that everybody just want to know who will fuck her in the show

ubp

feminism

How can no STDs are mentioned when all women are whores?