I still dont forgive them for perfoming with gaga they have ruined music further with this action

I still dont forgive them for perfoming with gaga they have ruined music further with this action

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/2016/11/29/503623874/meet-the-nashville-songwriter-behind-lady-gagas-country-sound
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Well they are both shit so who cares.

Saw them in Baltimore the other night. It was a pretty good show, even if the majority of the crowd were assholes

>paying for a concert hosted by traitors

Free tickets

>Carrying about Metallica after St. Anger

Pathetic

Listen kid, metal heads started hating Metallica when they went to group therapy and fought napster

When they legitimize someone who doesnt write their own music i care

I still dont forgive her for perfoming with metallica she has ruined music further with this action

Only way I'd go to a Metallica show is in a Jethro Tull shirt, just to see what would happen.

id rather listen to gaga than anything post ajfa desu

Let's see...
>Wrote every song on her last album
>And the album before that
>And the album before that
>And her first album

(Not true, by the way.)

Prove me wrong. I'm not asking for an argument, I'm asking for you to find any evidence that what I posted isn't true.

npr.org/2016/11/29/503623874/meet-the-nashville-songwriter-behind-lady-gagas-country-sound

Not that using songwriters is bad. It's no less dishonorable than recording covers.

I didn't say she wrote all her songs by herself. But she had a hand in writing every song on all of her albums.

I wonder if Lars is on a step stool in that picture or the rest of the band is on their knees.

It looks like everyone else is stooping down.

Listen kids, metal heads started hating Metallica when they released the black album.

Even Beiber gets a writing credit for ad-libbing a "whoa-whoa" here and there.

>quotes TITS to pretend he knows anything about pop music

Metallica isn't same as before. We are must recognize it