Mfw most of /moo/ listen to music on crappy earbuds that come phones

>mfw most of /moo/ listen to music on crappy earbuds that come phones

>come phones
what did he this

If you don't have a good Hi-Fi setup and you claim being a music fan, you're a delusional, laughable individual

damn that painting is terrible

OH GOD NO I FUCKED UP
MY SHITPOST IS RUINED
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

At least you got trips

What is up with the matting on that framed photo lol? Such a tiny picture with a big frame

It's artistic, man

he mans comes with phones brudda

I work for an audio company. I have no shortage of speakers, headphones, earbuds etc.

>spend tens of thousand dollars on audio equipment
>play 128kb mp3s in itunes

>tfw i have good headphones but i do most of my music listening at work and i don't want to be the one sperg with huge around-ears at work so i use my only earbuds instead which are old apple shit

>implying flac is not a meme

shit ears detected

100% chance that most of your library is hip-hop.

>good studio earphones and music card

I'll be fine.

>all that audio shit to prove he's a "le true audiophile"
>still uses a fucking pop filter

when will this meme end?

I'm very happy with my setup (pic related). ODAC, 02 Amp and HD600, not terribly expensive and not much to look at but to get significantly better sound I'd have to spend thousands. Once you spend a while with the HD600s you really begin to appreciate how fucking excellent they are, worth every penny. I might one day buy the HD800s but that won't be for a few years at least.

I no longer use the K701s and would advise against buying them, I loved them at the time but you have to listen at very high volumes to compensate for the exaggerated soundstage.

Why not just get a pair of semi-decent earphones? Sennheiser CX 300 II for example are pretty cheap and are significantly better and more comfortable than the shitty Apple ones.

because i hate earbuds and am too stubborn to pay money for "good" ones when i already have good around-ears ... (yes i realize this contradicts my problem)

>he fell for the hd600 meme

>he hasn't heard hd600s

> own a home
> can turn it up when I want
> audio related headware
lol

>own a home
>have a girlfriend
>can listen to music loud without disturbing anyone

>crappy earbuds that come with phones
I'll keep using them until it dies or I do

>audiophile cables

Why do people fall for this nonsense?

Delete it and try again

Why don't you want good sound?

This. Although some midfi setups are acceptable.

dude sauce pls

Akiba's Trip, it's just dumb fun. I'd recommend it.

Though you have to be deep into otaku culture to get some of the jokes.

>/moo/ uses onboard computer sound
>/moo/ uses phones without quality Wolfson DACs
putrid