WWYD thread: GOOD edition

WWYD thread: GOOD edition

Fuck she needs slapped up, that beautiful hair needs pulled all over the place while she takes it from behind

fuck those tits and make them stick together

Those tits need to be fucked and covered in cum. Afterwards she'll jerk me off to get ready me to fuck her in the ass. Cum deep inside it.

>dem feet
>dat everything else

moar if good wwyd

Moar? I might do some stuff to her

More

wwyd to her

Too bad. I'm going to 69 her and you'll record it. After she's nice and wet I'll spread her legs wide and proceed to pound her pussy hard and fast. Keep going until I'm ready to cum, then cum in her hair. Finger her to finish her off and then have her taste her juices on my hand.

spread those lips with my cock and bob her up and down on it, staring her in the eyes.

An user a long while back made a thread like this I want MORE of this girl all he ever uploaded was some tit pics. If you're out there user I need you

Lips? Here's a kiss from her.

>only 3 posts have said what they would do

Stop posting females without giving a WWYD to another chick in the thread.

ill fuck her ass then slide into her wet slit and make her pregnant all the while pulling her hair and nips

this

seems like a fun fuck. fuck her and cum in her tits.

wwyd

expected a little better wwyd but here

spank her whore ass while she checks those trips on my cock.

If you want a better WWYD reply with one to another chick

I only have pics of my girl

do you have more of her?

Do a what you would do to another girl in the thread.

nut thread

A bit

wwyd?

Oh my, you have anything else. I love her figure perfectly skinny with a chest to compensate for it Also that Stomach mmmmmm

Getting annoyed at just seeing these 2-3 pics of this girl every day now. Show her face or fucking stop posting these cause I wanna save and fap to them but not without face.

I'd strip her down and lie her on her stomach and hogtie her hands and feet up, and harness her up so her tits are dangling down and just touching the table. Id start to throat her and pull her closer to me by pulling her by her tits. After that id just leave her tied up and pound away at her asshole, and just leave her when im done, and have you come back and untie her and clean her up

too bad asshole

Wwyd to her? Details please.

Replies 4 Replies.

To me she looks a little like Monroe or katerina kozlova whatever you know her as but just imagining that has me going. Do you have any tit pics or just suggestive ones?

Nice nice! here

what's too bad is another fucking torsoshitpost.

snap her neck, little feminist cunt

Anyone?

Got one pic of tits
It's over a year old, she had green hair back then

Here it is, from a private photoshoot

Here's some more random sexy pics

Lol
You could have said rape her, but no. Kill her instead.

i don't find her attractive in any way
and i have better things to do with my time than wasting it on making a waste of oxygen feel miserable

WWYD?

damn shes got a great ass. Anymore? Like tit shots?

wwyd on my girl ass first

YESS thank you user, seriously I would tit fuck her relentlessly. She has perfect pair to me at least they look small and I like it when small tits struggle with titjobs and shit I don't know why. those thighs and hips, I'd love to slide my cock just in between them thighs

Smash or pass?

Faggot

Some more thighs

kys

Pick one or two and degrade them please! I will do any request if you do mine

Id let her sit on my face n twerk do u have any more?

This pic right here user you are based, I just wanna grab them and so hard and leave marks, do you have any behind pictures? Ass anything like that?

id go to fuckin town on it by bending her over and eating it out to lube it up. After, Id keep her on her knees and have her suck my cock while i reach over and finger bang her asshole/pussy

Nothing else from behind, sadly

Every post but this one:
Would walk past without noticing

This one:
Would think for a minute about a casual way to start a conversation
Would speak to her with subtle confidence, ask a few non-intrusive questions
Would get to know her
Would find out she has seven boyfriends
Would find out that she's incapable of having a conversation about anything other than why Instagram is better than Facebook
Would pretend that I have to go somewhere but that I really enjoyed talking to her
Would get her number
Would probably never call it unless maybe going through a bad drought

Anyone interested in tag teaming her? Kik me longcarrides712 from cal

Yes! very nice

moar

mm and the ass?

hmm alright then, either way keep up the thighs and other stuff you can find please! I'd love just to wear earmuffs or just grab her thighs. I just want to grab her hair and pull her down on my cock and watch her lips slobber all over it. Her face is a great spot to spill seeds besides her thighs and ass