Hey Sup Forums how's everybody's day/night going. I'm here stuck on staff duty till 9 am...I gotta stay up for 24 hours...

Hey Sup Forums how's everybody's day/night going. I'm here stuck on staff duty till 9 am...I gotta stay up for 24 hours, this shit sucks

Hey brother. Having a fun night gaming with friends. Where you at?

Fuck off and deal with it. It's what you signed for. Leave it to the army to complain about shot they excel at - Garrison life. So glad I was 0311.

Schofield, hawaii

Fuck off crayon eater
fuck off pog

Fuckin jarhead

Fuck off janitor

I'd rather enjoy the crayons as opposed to the dick you're used to.

wake up

Ouch, too harsh user......

>confusing army with navy

really dealing with a special kind of retard here

Just responding to the fag that initiated with me - all branches suck. Even the Marines. Just glad I went through the 'hardest' level offered by good ol US

Guise stop the fighting I'm just trying to chill on my shift, it doesn't matter what branch we are we're all a bunch of fuckin mindless retards for the gov

Same, I tried to have a one on one with one of the guys i like

I got cucked hard

Suck it up you fucking cherry. What unit?

What's the dating scene like in active duty ?

you think marines 0300 is the hardest??! hahaha

Army or Navy user?

Not from a "hur dur" perspective but a realistic prospect.
Going to talk to recruiters this week. Looking at OCS. I like the high seas, but I also don't want a totally non combat role.
I'm looking at Naval Surface Warfare Officer.

Also how family/friend life in the service?

How often do you get laid?

How often do you get to go do normal shit like see a show or something along those lines?

Also I imagine you are using a private computer?

stfu private

Not OP. It sucks. Most chicks are fucking sluts. I managed to date an officer for a few months but we broke out after I found out she had banged over 100 dudes, a few of which while we were dating. Think about it from a chick's pov. She has all the dick in the world to chooses from and can get it whenever she wants...you really still want to date an Army girl?

Basic wise yea, if you advance further within that branch, they all have different levels. What have you done user?

Hey lad listen if my 15P job takes me to hawaii. I'll be sure to hit you up on base.

Oh yea who the fuck are you?

You don't ever, EVER date females in the army. Not even once.

Tropic fucking lightening

Hell yea that's my old unit. 3rd BCT, 2-35 Cacti right here. What brigade are you?

This is what I always hear from loser basement dwellers or cuck jobless sjw in college studying feminism.

Op here
Army
Being enlisted low rank sucks ass
But going in as officer might be good
I'm from the east coast and for some goddamn reason they put me on a rock in the middle of nowhere
They got programs for single soldiers to go meet and hangout with outer single soldiers...basically a tinder for the army

infantry scout pilot army

Some of us have a TS clearance and work for dod contractors making six figures. Others will graduate college with no student loan debt.

Enlisting was the smartest thing I ever did. I wish I had done it at 18.

Dam I miss schofield, cacti 2-35

East coast huh? I'm a Masshole myself.

Finished college, was working for a bit doing some low level sales contract work, hated it. So now I'm looking at options for the military. Definitely going to try for OCS, seems like a waste not to with my degree and all. Any reason in particular Army is better than Navy?

They'd probably send you too wheeler airbase cause your mos

I'm joining after my meps issue clears up. I had a seizure. Never diagnosed with epilepsy. MRI and everything came back clean eeg shoudl also be clean. What are the odds I'm fucked lad?

Sweet! Here you go, fag.

Fuck I was cacti as well , 07-12

Awww shit son. What company were you? I'm also 2-35 Cacti.

Don't forget to mention the VA home loan. It's a saver too once you're out.

Wordd if you do make it through OCS don't be a dick to your soldiers an officers life is a lot different from an enlisted
I chose army cause they were the first ones to call me after graduating highschool
And besides you always hear a lot of hate on airforce and navy, I feel like army and marines are the better ones

No, you hear it all the time because it's true user.

Hopefully someone else can chime in. I'm the kid going to talk to recruiters this week. I just made a point that whenever I do hear the argument that the military is for dumb people it's from those types of people.

are you a handsome man? do you ever fuck younger twinkish boys when there are no female options around?

do you wish to fuck my butt?

All in all, banter is banter. Take care user. I'm off to bed.

C Co for OIF and B co for OEF

Holy fuck how many Cacti are in this thread? These posts are mine:

You might be fucked, shouldn't have told your recruiter shit, just say no if they ask about health problems

I'm far from the asshole dick type. I can be a ballbuster but all in good fun. I appreciate people. I'm actually a bit scared that my creative ass self will be dulled a bit by the discipline but I'm getting older and it's time to man the fuck up anyways.

Fuck I might know you. I was B Co for OIF and HHC for OEF.

later my glue slurping brotha

If you're going to make a career out of the military probably ocs is your best option. But I don't think if you enlist you are barred from commissioning. You can do that at anytime. Maybe spend some time as prior enlisted before commissioning. Give you valuable experience to be a better officer.

The army is the worst branch to do technical MOSs in. You have s high chance of not even using your mos. The air force and navy have better opportunities for technical jobs.

There are some exceptions. Electronic warfare is really hot right now in the army. And MI stuff usually leads to good opportunities when you get out. Any 35 series mos in the army is fair game.

Aviation is pretty cool too.

Hell yeah let's all be welfare warriors

Oh shit no the real army isn't disciplined like you think it is im an e2 chillin with an e7 on my shift tonight, as long as youre not an asshole and only use your rank when youre doing your job you'll be fine

probably , I was at Joyce for OEF

I was at Joyce too. Brassfield-Mora for OIF. Member CSM Jones and his fucking snaggle tooth?

Anybody in sustainment

I was at brass field for OIF , with Cco yeah I remember that TRADOC mother fucker giving himself a CIB at brass field

Who you with

I'm your CO fuckboy

Alright cool. This leads me to my next question. I've asked alot of buddies in the service and they've all said when it comes to talking to recruiters and doctors at MEPS blemish your past.

IN highschool I enjoyed pot for example. Is it really best to just keep shit to yourself?

It happend when I was going to meps for my physical...

Who you wit? CACTI!!!

I remember someone destroyed that fucking cactus. The one in front of staff duty. That muthafucka Jones had been in the Army longer than I'd been alive and he got his CIB the same deployment as me.

Yep, if you're going to serve the jew overlords and support the industrial American war machine you need to learn how to blend in and lie. It's essentially your first real test, to see if you can lie or not. They already know everything about you

>Loser basement dwellers

That's what military personnel were before they signed their lives away.

>Cuck jobless sjw in college

lol at least they are in college, having a good time while you are getting screamed at by some fat redneck sgt. and constantly wondering when you'll be sent downrange. Also, you will be unemployable and severely drug addicted once you get out, living on a disability pittance. Sorry, my dude.

Sup pussy. I've had brigade staff duty once in 8 months. Suck my cock

I have a college degree friendo.

The only people I know who are drug addicts are corporate slaves who "live the life" making 35k before taxes and living in tiny apartments in big cities with 3 other people.

Bring back memories?

Yes don't tell the recruiters shit
I had ADHD when I was younger which wouldn't stopped my enlistment when they ask anything just say no

That's definitely Joyce. Fuck that place. The whole country of Afghanistan is eternally angry. And that bachi bazi shit, the boy fucking, like wtf. Backwards ass shit. I remember the RAID-T picked up two Afghans on camera literally no shit fucking a donkey. Like they were both taking turns. Why? Just why?

Miss this shit?

I remember him getting on top of battalion with yelling at people to get off his grass

Hi, do you get girls if your in the military?

You know it! i miss Blazing steaks and fucking Maui Mikes ,

Is That Leilehua Golf Course ? i use to be there everyday after we got released for the day

No only chix with dix

Shit I'm not even sure I went on a hiking trail and got this pic I'm pretty sure the city down there is kaneohe

Those people are having a great life, living in a city with opportunities. You are a flyover destined to live in some dystopian trailer park and get drunk at VFW every night, which also happens to be the only night life for 50 miles in any direction.

If you cant get girls now , nothing is going to change if you join , it might boost up your confidence to talk to them but you still have to approach them

God damn I miss Hawaii. Not the Army part of it. The other parts. Island girls were so easy to get with. I took it for granted.

Only the nasty trailer trash STD-ridden fellow soldiers.

Yeah i do miss that shit going up to north Shore and hitting on the local girls

never thought i would run across someone from cacti that was in when i was here on Sup Forums

I've run into a fellow Cacti on Sup Forums before. He was a Scout but I'm not sure who/

>On Sup Forums

Typical. Keep that shit out of my army.

Served same time as us ?

11B OR NAH?????

Also, what company were you in in basic training

Oh yea. He was OIF and OEF both. I don't want to drop names but I think he might have been the dude who claimed a Ranger tab but never got one. That was just a guess though. I think he was Scouts for both deployments.

Any marines here

O shittt i remember that guy the fake ranger haha i remember seeing him when he got busted down to E4

keep projecting fag. I'm on the East coast 30 minutes from Boston.
>opportunities

They are all miserably depressed. All of my friends. All their snapchats all day are them sneaking in low/top views of their faces with screen texts (fucking kill me, God I hate my life, my job blows).

At least 30% of the kids I know are already tryin to find ways out of city/corporate life.

A buddy of mine who finished med school just enlisted. Said he was going to blow his fucking brains out if he had to sit in another lab doing humdrum work and then going to "company retreats".

I've worked manual labor, I've worked office life. I had more fun and made better money working with my hands.

Office life blew ass. There's no opportunities. Your only opportunity is in 20 years making 150k and being called a senior manager while your bitch trophy wife cheats on you and your kids have no respect for their father because he was always a corporate shill who got obliterated every weekend with the people from his office.

Shit dude you have no idea how many Sup Forums and Sup Forums posters are combat veterans. Keep your shit opinions out of my Army.

Post stories?

LOL yea he was such a douchebag until he got busted down. A lot of people still tried to be nice to him after. He knew a lot more than the average guy I'll give him that. He was just butthurt he couldn't pass Ranger school.

Monitor the thread? Watch the people posting stories about their Cacti time.

What kind of stories ?

Fort jackson

Forgot to add, the happiest and most well of kids I grew up with were kids who finished a trade or went to the service.

The trade kids make the most money, the enlisted kids have the best stories and feel like they did something important and still make a pretty penny.

Not to mention that my buddy who works for J.P. Morgan said a massive amount of his senior management staff at his company are guys who spent time in the service as officers. They come out, finish their masters and start getting paid 300k+ to look after a bunch of college kids who thought they would be making the big bucks and living the life.

What cacti means?

Anything your comfortable with.

OP here I'm buggin out this thread is almost dead I'll make another one in a few hours tho

All the more reason militaryfags are scum.

Staff duty>PTA