Hey Sup Forums...

Hey Sup Forums, If i were to use a card number i found could it be traced to me so long as i dont buy anything with my name or address on it? Thanks!

If it's an online purchase they can trace it to that account and possibly what IP was logged at the time, otherwise go for your life

Only use it at shitty corner stores ran by foreigners. No gas stations or walmart

So say i open a blizzard account, add money then gift it to my real acc? is that bad?

The original card owner would likely issue a chargeback or dispute with their bank, which would eventually lead to negative consequences for you even barring legal trouble (eg, your blizzard account being banned)

Best to follow what said, imo. In person purchases, preferably at places with no cameras or owned by shady foreigners

Just buy a Blizzard gift card in person

Got it, thanks a fuck ton guys, just wanted to double check i do only have the numbers, no physical card

Do this at places you slide the card yourself. Slide it like you think it's gonna work, then punch In the numbers manually when it doesn't. Write the numbers on the card along with cvv and expiration. Lotto tickets. Buy em all

Im liking the idea, thanks man, i might just open a G2A account and buy a bunch of cards off that though?

lol considering how G2A are already shady as fuck, they're probably your safest choice for an online purchase.
Use an alt. email acc and false details and that should be fine

Thanks! want me to post the card number for you guys? its credit i think

Also are you the only fag in your family that plays wow? If you've got the card number from a family member, what do you think they're idiots?

up to you man. do you know what kind of person it belongs to though? not trying to be too much of a moralfag but I don't wanna take from someone that might already be in a ditch y'know

nah bro I don't play WoW, not for years. paid for it myself when i was able to when i did play though
i'd never fuck with family members' accounts tbh, my family's good and would rather stay tight

OP here, yeah its not anyone in family lul, i have some morals, its a wealthy cunt, she just said her card aloud on the phone.

set me up with those numbers

ima start stealing cc numbers from my work and selling them

im sure there is a way to use the numbers without getting caught ill try my best

You guys are not near me, i live near this cunt, ill prolly get caught.

there is ways to do it safe you just got to do research and also watch out what you spend it on you don't want to make patterns that people can trace back to you such as stuff only you would buy

if you want to give me the numbers i will try

Don't do it. Sell the number to someone.

4400 6687 4325 0005
04/18
Visa

Fuck me boys i think i have the wrong CVC

How Worth is it to buy a card knife

Counter strike

want me to try to add it to a paypal to see if u got the right stuff and also where are you from ?

wwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwhat

lol good one, not saying where im from big boy but america is as descript as ill get

yeah im from the uk

is there any risk adding it to a paypal will anyone be notified ?

the card owner? i mean you should make a fake paypal zzzz

i have many fake paypals but i have used other peoples cards before and the paypal never seemed to be a problem and also would a vpn help at all ?

you should always have a vpn IMO