Funniest / most interesting places you've ever taken a leak?

Funniest / most interesting places you've ever taken a leak?

yer mums mouth xd

yer mums pussy xd

down the middle of my street at night (while walking)

Sometimes if the urinals are too short I piss in the sink

I never have the courage to unless the door locks. But I do 100% of the time the door locks.

Waded into the river in the Amazon rainforest, took a leak, got a new pet candiru.

For real?

Yeah those tour guides were super racist. Although I certainly am partly to blame, if I had just stood on the bank and pissed into the water it wouldn't have been an issue.

> Was a little shit as a kid
> Pissed in my dads large soda when he was out of the room
> Proceeded to tell him after he drank some
> He takes another sip, "No you didn't."
> He drinks Every. Last. Fucking. Drop.

Hippie neighbors were regular dumb hippies. Had a vegetable garden, compost pile, etc.
While playing with their son in the back yard, I'd make sure to break off and water the vegetables. Hope they washed them before eating them.

nice.

From the top of empire state building

pissed on an electric sauna stove at a holiday inn and it shocked me

Your dad is either boldly stupid or stupidly bold

I missed into a ferari converable while staggaring drunkbthrough a real nice area of town on a summers night

Pissed off the balcony of a high rise condo downtown toronto onto the pedestrians below

Is that one of those critters that crawl up your willy?

Down an air vent as a kid. As it was blowing into the room, it made the entire place smell like piss. The ducts were apparently a pain in the ass to clean out.

Yep, they swim in and release spines to anchor themselves. It's just about the worst pain imaginable.

Also it's the name of this really odd rap/metal band. But that's not really relevant to the thread I suppose.

Fuck man that sucks, how did you get the little fucker outta there?

> driving north through Wisconsin
> Next restroom stop is in 10 miles
> Aw.... No
> Pull off highway, find a Grove of cheers
> Whip it out, start pissing
> Honey, I think k there's a car behind the house
> Light turns on, pissing thirty feet away from back porch
> Mfw
> Peel off in the night, dick in hand

to elaborate
>10 years ago, about 18y/o
>visiting nyc as a tourist w/ a friend
>drunk;didn't know public urination is a big deal
>late night when almost noone is there we both pissed through the iron bars
>the piss was bouncing up and it was illuminated from the top, creating this very visible rain
>absolute madmen

Gotta be removed surgically. I've heard there's an easier way, where they can just put some sort of paralytic liquid on the end of a q-tip and put it in there, that usually kills it or paralyzes it, which causes the spines to retract but, ironically, they didn't have access to it even though it's the only place in the fucking known world that candiru live.