>character pulls out a gun
>"oh my god where did you get that from?!"
>movie is based in America

>character is handed a shotgun/magnum revolver
>the recoil is so strong it knocks them off their feet
>"he he kicks a little don't it?"

> character does an smoke weed drug
>"he he im freakin g out man'

I hate how obvious fake cigarettes/smoke are nowadays. It's so obvious they aren't really smoking.

>I'm, like, a method actor. I really get in to my roles

Then smoke a few fucking cigs, it's not going to kill you.

Yes it will. A few is all it takes to get addicted and that will pose a big risk to their health

This, one pack of cigarettes doubles your chance of lung cancer.

WASTING PRECIOUS NICOTINE IN THE PROCESS

What the fuck kind of gun is this

It unsettles me

>smoking a pack increase your chance of getting lung cancer from 0.001% to 0.002%
Really makes you think.

Fuck off tobacco shill

The amount of cum you eat is actually way worse than cigarettes.

Hm, that's funny, but I don't eat any cum. Did you have something you want to share with us, user? Finally coming out? You can tell mommy, but make sure daddy doesn't find out, or he'll kick you out of the house and you won't be able to eat tendies anymore.

What a sassy thang, gonna need to stick my dick in your mouth to shut you up

>character drives a car
>doesn't use turn signals

>mfw a pack can last me almost a month and I have the actual mental capacity to not get addicted to nicotine because I literally don't have a vagina

>yes yes, buy the cancersticks, good goy! *rubs hands*

It's an AR you fat pussy

>character drives a car
>is actually just sitting in a fake car while there's a screen in the back making it seem like he's actually driving
>character turns the steering wheel left while on the back screen the vehicle is turning right
Ah you gotta love how many times that happens in the walking dead

It's an AK-57 high capacity automatic assault weapon

That's because they have to do multiple takes you faggots
They would have to smoke like 10 cigarettes or drink 10 cups of coffee

>characters wakes up before 1:00pm

Boo fucking hoo

I haven't bought a pack in over 5 months so by all means keep projecting I'm sure you'll be the generation to end smoking new friend.

>also if you vape but don't use a liquid that contains nicotine you should literally sit in a bathtub with hot water and cut your wrists

>tobacco shill going to these lengths to sell his lethal product

>mental capacity to not get addicted
that's not how addiction works you fucking dipshit

Why even smoke? Might as well smoke a cigar and actually enjoy the tobacco

You know they have non nicotine cigs right? They literally don't hit AT ALL. You could smoke a million of those bitches and your lungs wouldn't feel a thing.

>your lungs wouldn't feel a thing.
Except the cancer.

Keep projecting I'm sure there's a picture of a sad dog inhaling second hand smoke for you to post somewhere

I didn't say it was but if you honestly think you're going to get addicted after a few cigarettes you're retarded

I don't know the only time I really smoke is if I'm getting really stressed out and I'm not able to just deal with it or keep it internalized which is pretty rare. I don't know I might try a cigar at some point though.

However I could definitely see myself getting addicted to these one cigarettes a coworker brought back from if i remember Guatamala. Shit was amazing, great taste, a little rough and the only downside was they were unfiltered.

>look at the thumbnail
> see a le big bad assault rifle
>click on the image
>strip away the sight , silencer and magazine
>mfw its just a flashy pipe
I have litteraly never seen a gun , 0.7 guns /100 people country here

You can tell by the density of the smoke.

Besides, if an actor is not faking they're most likely to emphasize it by blowing the smoke through their nose.

Whoa!

>movie takes place in modern day Europe
>main character doesn't get gang raped and murdered by migrants

AR-15 with a traditional rifle stock

Trips don't lie.

>movie takes place in modern day US of Freedum
>main character doesn't die in a daily mass shooting

Don' think that's a silencer, it's just part of the barrel.

I could be wrong, AR mods are plenty.

>doesn't realize America has way more rape than Europe

>American movie about some guys going on a European tour
>they visit France Germany and the UK then leave because they're too stupid to know there are other countries in Europe

>I smoke cigarettes for literally no reason fuck you cunts

>American movie about Euro Tour
>They arrive in Amsterdam and smoke weed and have sex with hookers

>It's an AR you fat pussy
holy fuck you are stupid

Any worth visiting though?

how is it in romania?
>t. 112/100 residents

no
go to belarus you fucking pussy

>female character smokes a cigarette
>male character is still attracted to her

>character smokes weed
>starts hallucinating

*unsheathes katana*
Back the fuck off?!

>male character hands gun to woman, tries to explain it
>she clears it, basic shit
>well, looks like she's pretty talented

You can hallucinate from weed though.

>

>establishing shot of london
>youtube.com/watch?v=GOxQ6n9fygY starts playing

Been smoking weed for 12 years. Unless it's laced with something else, you don't hallucinate because it's not a fucking hallucinogenic. There is literally nothing hallucinogenic in marijuana.

So what's the fucking point? You might as well fucking vape.

in 1985 a pack was 75 cents

retard

because getting high is awesome you fucking faggot

You clearly have never smoked too much then. Marijuana is completely capable of causing mild hallucinations to occur, just not full on trips like in movies which I assume was the original user's point.

High and not hallucinate? Just fucking take some nyquil and take a nap loser.

>Characters get served food at a restaurant
>Don't take a single bite
>Get up and throw cash on the table moments later

I don't know what weed you've been smoking but you might want to get a different dealer unless you like it laced with shit.

>if you do like it laced get it with codeine...you won't hallucinate but you will literally feel like your head is floating in the air and literally everything is 20x times funnier.

Vaping is purely for people who are trying to quit cigarettes and faggots who think smoke tricks are cool. Weed makes you feel very relaxed and fuzzy inside, similar to a good buzz from alcohol x100. I assume you at least drink, right? And I am not referring to semen.

Weed makes everything taste/sound/feel better.
Vaping literally does nothing.

>smokes one blunt
>immediately eyes red
>coughs up
>high as fuck

I want to buy that (((stuff)))

Dude, I live in the Netherlands. I've smoked all kinds of weed. Unless it's laced with other shit, you don't get hallucinations unless there is already something wrong with your brain.

>I'll have a beer

>Dodge all bullets, land each pistol shot

>Peter Parker can't be Spiderman. It not like they have the same height, build, and voice

>"We blow it up, there's always a way to do that." "Han's right" "Wow General Organa, good input"

>Bleeding out of mouth to indicate death no matter where the wound

>Bleeding out of mouth to indicate death no matter where the wound

If you get stabbed or shot and blood gets into your lungs it's going to come out your mouth

Yeah, I read that stallone had to do the drinking of the 6 raw eggs about 7 or 8 times in rocky and he actually drank it every time and threw up after the whole morning shooting. I doubt that a smoker not burning a few in a morning has anything to with multiple takes

you can get super fucked up and still be semi conscious and enjoy yourself with pot
you get deeper insight on things and think and poner on stupid shit, plus movies/music/whatever are more enjoyable
and if you're with good company, you laugh about stupid shit and food tastes better
hallucinogens are for a different environment and situation, weed is the ultimate get together with mates go to drug, plus no hangover + lasts a few hours

tl;dr smoke up you faggot cunt

>Keep projecting
That doesn't even make any sense in this context. You're one low-watt bulb, aren't you?

Like I said, you simply haven't smoked enough, weed does not need to be laced with anything to give you mild hallucinations. It is nothing to be ashamed of, no one wants to experience psychosis willingly. Most of the weed I've smoked in my life has come from a dispensary, but I have experienced hallucinogenic effects on stuff both from the street and from official sources, it can very much happen.

>needing 6-7 takes to drink raw eggs
How bad do you have to be at acting to do this?

Having a schizotypal disorder definitely does increase the likelihood of experiencing hallucinations from marijuana, you're right about that, but it's mostly due to the high causing people to have an increased likelihood to induce a panic attack. Panic attacks can involve a warped perception of time, minor audial/visual hallucinations, and delusions of persecution, some of the common symptoms of being too fucked up on weed. Note how, again, I am not talking about experiencing an entire trip here like when you drop LSD or take shrooms, but minor hallucinations like voices, tinnitus, and CEVs.

Things like this are why some people also argue that marijuana can cause people to develop schizophrenia, which is complete bollocks. If the marijuana wasn't going to make that obvious then the person would have done it on their own by the time they reached their mid twenties. You can experience a panic attack as a perfectly healthy human being, and that does not mean you are then going to be diagnosed with schizophrenia for the rest of your life.

don't hurt that pupper.

how bad of a director do you have to be?

Dumb dumbposter

Its an ARES SCR, its an AR for cucked "states" in """"freedomland"""".
t. Salty Jew York resident.

I've had strong hallucinations from weed edibles though it was more like diso than psy visuals

lold

>Camera shows farm animal
>Animal makes sound.mp3 even if it doesnt moves at all

Dumb dumbposter

DESU with my experiance and according to my dad (Former seller.) it just depends on the person and the strand. Wether a pure or a hybred of the two more known strands its like trying to decide 'witch kind of apple would you like?' Its littarly going to be diffrent for diffrent people.

Also know that smoking the stuff like every day you get abit numb to the effects, sure you'll feel high but it dosent knock you on your ass like say 'if you toulk it a month ago and your taking it now'.

Most of them are nicer than the negroid and pakistani infested shitholes like London and Paris, let's not even mention they're crowded as fuck and tourits traps everywhere
Comfy senpai, it's fun not hearing "x number of people dead in shooting", if i really wanted to shoot a gun i'd go to a gun range i just don't feel like doing it, also McDonalds is expensive here relative to the local burgers that are also of far better quality, get fucked Mckikes

>characters say hello to each other
>hard cut to them fucking

is this what being a normie is like

>camera shows a cow
>it goes "moo"
>not some strange snarling and grunting like its choking on its own lungs

>complete fucking dinner/breakfast set on the table
>nobody eats
>supporting actor monologue
>then he takes a bite and chews smugly

>he doesn't know about the sex handshake
Pleb, bet you're a virgin

>what was that?
>shines flashlight
>it's just a cat
>doesn't show cat

Those are literally the effects of alcohol.

youtube.com/watch?v=lVUohfPsSXQ

>smoking cigarettes regularly
>not addicted

i know how you feel bro one crack rock lasts me two whole weeks these guys are idiots

>pic

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>tfw you have spiral eyes
>@ U

Austria is pretty nice no joke

You fucking retard, Haven't you ever talked to anyone?

>frogposter
>dumb

what a shock