Lets get a car thread goin. What do you drive? Pic related, basically my BMW 335XI

Lets get a car thread goin. What do you drive? Pic related, basically my BMW 335XI.

Is a 2006 Mazda rx8 with 80k miles good to buy for 4800 in northeast USA? Pls advise

Sounds like a good deal. Check the carfax and test drive that fucker. If you are really unsure have a mechanic check it out too.

I dont have a car now.
But dream about Lada Priora Coupe Sport.

What country makes those? I've never seen one(USA fag).

84 Chevy C10

Is it a cool car? It's red with gold ish rims. I haven't even contacted the guy yet because I'm a little faggot scared of social interactions. Vin isn't listed in ad

well its a rotary engineee sooooo.... if you wanna deal with that shit than i'd say its a decent deal

-96 Miata
-coils
-roll cage
-brakes
-peanut butter interior

That's my favorite body style chevy truck. Get a solid coat of paint and it'll be sweet.

aw man I see corrosive rust.
hope you treat that quickly otherwise it aint worth saving man.

Dont buy it unless you know how to care for a rotary. They can be a cruel mistress. Its not your average honda or toyota you can beat into the ground. They require a lot of TLC

I like them. Those 1.3L rotary engines can really put it down. Just email the dude for the VIN. Very little social interaction.

working on it, needs some work before I drive it every day.

Nigger idk wtf that even means. It has a plane engine? Is that hard to work on or something? Cost more to fix?

RuSSia.
That is RuSSian car and you probably CAN buy one of these, but that is not easy.

it's a 2nd vehicle. Enjoy how easy it is to work on. It's been in WI all it's life. Parts are cheap and working on it most myself.

Put in the work and hang onto it. It'll be a classic before long.

No. Don't
Rotaries are bad.
It may look cool, but 80k for a rotary = problem child in the near future.

What like change the oil and shit? I'm too much of a worthless retard to do much more than that.

I've heard RuSSian cars are shit though. Why would I want one if I've already got an awesome German car? 88

its not fast but it DOES tow my skiff and gets 22mpg up here in Alaska.

not my pic but same car

in b4 underpowered

What kind of problems

That's true, but only about old models.
Modern models (like Priora) are good AND cheap.
Engine of Priora CAN give you a 400 HORSES(if you get a big turbine)!

something similar to this

nigger
>2017
>not using google

rotary engine is fantastic performing engine. it feels amazing when you are driving it..

until it breaks down every 5000 miles.

if you want it as a second car and know how to work on it yourself, get it. do not use it as your primary car, you will hate your life.

2013 gen coupe

I already hate my life.

git on my level

I'm thinking about getting one soon, anything bad about it other than the 200 hp?

93 3000gt sl.
she's a pos but i love her

fuck why did it do that
here's a different pic

my african american brother
2004?

113k miles

Piece of shit/10.

Haters gonna hate

My JZX90

N I C E

>1970 something Ford Capri
>Twin turbo charged
>was used for racing
>engine too big, not road legal

I would be driving this if my grandfather didn't leave it rotting in the bush for 25+ FUCKING YEARS

Daily Driver

I can hear the scraping from here.

2017 Mazda Miata RF Kuro

almost done rebuilding my 73. Stoked to finally have another squarebody (one got stolen in LA)

E38 740ia facelift

Pic from Google but mine is almost identical.

sexy af

80k miles is right were people start seeing problems with those. It's because rotary engines suck dick

Very sexy.

and this is my toy

For me personally, the 200hp doesn't bother me. The "underpowered" nature is REALLY overstated online. If you know how to drive a manual transmission, this car is still faster than like 95% of cars on the road. I have no problem passing people. It's so small and nimble, that it can "pick up and go" really quick, so even passing muscle cars and stuff is no big deal. Yes, they might overtake you but in my experience I'm already gone by the time they do so.

Anyway... bad stuff:

"crickets" - during idle, you're gonna hear a small chirping. Again, personally, it doesn't bother me. It just sounds like a car running IMO, but then again my last car was a mega beater.

Car is low to the ground AF... even stock. If you have bad knees, you're gonna hate it. Not an issue for me.

It's no-frills. The head unit is really basic. Mine is the upgraded version with premium audio and nav, and it's not bad. The sound isn't as robust as you'd think considering this was a 28k car new (I bought it used for like 10k less, with only 11,000 miles).

The navigation is a little weird. Basically you have to input everything backwards compared to how you normally would on a phone for instance. Once you get it, no big deal tho. The voice command works pretty well actually, too, for this purpose.

Bad .... you have to use premium 93. Expensive, but the MPG is decent. I average about 29-30 mpg city driving a manual. Better than my last car, but this is mixed driving. I drive fast occasionally and otherwise try to drive like a grandma to conserve fuel.

Car is "loud" on the highway. Engine is loud in the cabin. Again, non-issue for me cuz my old car was louder than being on a fuckin motorcycle. I also like the engine sound.

There's not really much "bad" to say about this car except small nitpicking shit. If you know you like the way it looks, drives, and you WANT a "barebones" sports car.... you already know what you want. This is a great car for that purpose.

Indeed, and its amazing to drive, even though its heavy as fuck.

My new toy

FRS owner here

I sat in one of the 2017 hard top miata's at the auto show this year. The car is fucking awesome... the style, the interior, the seating and shifting postion... just wonderful. I loved the electronic hard top.

If I didn't need that tiny bit of extra space I would have seriously considered one over my FRS.

I mean, it'd be nice to have more but 200 hp is nice. My dad has a Lancer Evo Final Edition and that thing fucking goes. Not to mention that it will rip around a corner like nothing. in at 80, accelerate out at 90 km/h

>For me personally, the 200hp doesn't bother me. The "underpowered" nature is REALLY overstated online. If you know how to drive a manual transmission, this car is still faster than like 95% of cars on the road. I have no problem passing people. It's so small and nimble, that it can "pick up and go" really quick, so even passing muscle cars and stuff is no big deal. Yes, they might overtake you but in my experience I'm already gone by the time they do so.

This

Vin Diesel, is that you!?

haven't been out in a few days? drink'en?

Just bought my first car a few days ago. It's a BMW 116i
Feels good man.

80k is right around when the apex seals start to go on a rotary. If the previous owner already redid the seals then I would say its worth buying. If not then it depends on how bad you want it and if you're willing to spend the money to replace the seals yourself.

Wow your miata has brakes? I'm impressed.

Surprisingly not to bad. Ontario roads arn't the worst.

>Just bought my first car a few days ago.
Fuck off!

Nope. Just my "I drove a dad car too long" toy. Needed something fun for a change.

Hell yeah man, nice BMW.

The no frills thing was a huge pro for me. I love that I can still get a newish car like an FRS that doesn't look like a fucking space ship with all the unnecessary bells and whistles

You're clearly from a different Ontario than me because our roads are literally the equivalent of trying to drag your drag your face on the side of the road

2007 Mini Cooper S. I absolutely love this thing.

>just bought my first car
>here is a stock photo

Kys

2007 Lexus GS350 for daily
1987 Porsche 944 for fun
2003 Chebby impala, old daily trying to sell now.

Honda Civic Coupe 2017! Not my picture put the exact same car! same enkei rims.

Basically if you're doing a drag race against a car more powerful in a straight line you're gonna lose.

But daily driving? The frs/brz can get up and go really quick. Most guys in their mustangs and challengers won't have time to slam their gas pedals and have their heavy cars catch up by the time they realize you passed them, unless they're willing to floor it to 120 just to pass you (which some do)

But yeah, it's a great daily driver. The seats are one of the best aspects. Really fuckin comfy.

Spoiled kid or just took years to buy your first car?

Thanks

Only acceptable if you're gay or a woman

ITT: a bunch of lying faggots with stock pics and a few who actually own cars

I felt the same way. I really, really hate most new car designs. They all look like space ships ... or extremely bloated. Not sure how else to describe it. The FRS/BRZ really fits the bill there.

And, if you're like me, again, I came from a beater car. The radio barely worked. Having a touchscreen in my car at all feels super advanced. So for me, the FRS doesn't feel lack on luxuries. But it's true that it doesn't match up to other modern cars in the technology department.

Oh, and heated seats - I wanted a monogram edition to get them, but I'm kinda glad I didn't. The cabin is small enough that the car heats up really fast. It's not really needed, especially since the seats are a soft cloth that warms up quick.

Maybe v6 mustang/challengers. Maybe. The difference in torque between the toyobaru and a V8 muscle car is too much. Plus the V8 still has much more power on the top end.

ITT: a bunch of people who dont wanna post pics of their actual car in case someone might identify them*

also bet you dont own a damn thing boi

Real kek. Must feel good calling people lying faggots on the internet eh?

>using the vehicle you make use of to commit to and fro work as an extension of your penis
>wanting to share and compare penis extensions

ITT : small dick betas

My baby

Yeah I'm not bummed out that I didn't go for it either. The ac controls got upgraded too and I didn't like the looks of em.

The head unit I could take or leave, it does what it needs to but I'm not a huge fan of the touch screen units

>might identify them

Can you identify any of the people who actually posted real pics of their car?

Go ahead, I'll wait.

Subaru should seriously release a turbo version of the brz and just call it brz sti. Then the car would be perfection

I'm to lazy to go outside and make a pic. It looks just like the stock image
I just finished my studies in a big city so I didn't need a car back than. At monday I start with my first job. The car wasn't that expensive. It's a pre-owned car.

Well, it's Sup Forums.... so, yeah

Hahaha. Sure bro. I pull pussy as much as I want. Only betas think that cars get them chicks. Most chicks dont know shit about cars, so they could care less. I just like going fast, in style.

just got this little beauty last week!
work at McDonald's

You're not wrong on power alone.

What I meant is the average person's reaction time. Unless they've been watching you waiting to pass you on purpose, most people won't have the reaction time to see you, floor it, and pass you before I exit wherever I'm going or whatever.

Just passed a corvette and a porsche today that way. Both cars wayyyyyy more powerful than mine. Both tried to catch up but I got off where I wanted to go before they could react.

Don't overestimate peoples motorskills just because you or I might be better drivers. Most people suck.

Nah man the toyobaru has plenty of high end power, it'd really benefit from a supercharger

2015 Lexus RCF Liberty walk pandem wide body kit installed

Don't feed the troll user

If user posts same pic in a group on facebook or whatever, another user can recognize the pic/car and then figure out who posted it.

That, or a friend of user is also lurking on Sup Forums and recognize the pic/car.

You're clearly not a very bright person, are you?

Found the guy who's never driven one

Ford Aerostar, sexy little van I do everything in her

I laugh'd out loud. And I am in the Ontario that doesn't really count. Guelph Area.

Still waiting

Please, identify me based on the car I posted.

Nice job getting the vertical edition.

Looks gay as fuck, son

>I just finished my studies in a big city so I didn't need a car back than. At monday I start with my first job. The car wasn't that expensive. It's a pre-owned car.

Ah okay, those are still pretty new cars so they can't be that cheap either lol.

Found the fag that thinks that matters