Ever employed a prostitute, Sup Forums?

Ever employed a prostitute, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

rotlichtmodelle.de/blog/2013/11/26/club-amor-berlin-mit-seperaten-eingang-ueber-den-hausflur-oder-haupteingang/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

yes, your mother

Now that's a burn son.

Yeah, actually two for my best friends bachelor party. It was fun as hell.

Ask anything.

Yes, as a graphic designer. She did good work, and delivered a week before the deadline.

Then she became a hooker.

good shit

rotlichtmodelle.de/blog/2013/11/26/club-amor-berlin-mit-seperaten-eingang-ueber-den-hausflur-oder-haupteingang/

Hired Nancy for an hour, and it was terrible.

I fucked a chick who got paid by some dude to watch her fuck someone young. It was very interesting.

Yes they are also known as wives.

Age , race , cost ?

>Age?
Unknown. Between 25 and 30 years old I guess.

>Race?
Latinas

>Cost?
Around 120 bucks for both of them for all the night.

ass play?

Damn 2 for 120 where the fuck are you im hearing pricies of 120 for one bitch.

Nice get!

Yeah, at the beginning they were a little bit shy, but playful. Once the alcohol hit and I think they did coke too, they were all in for everything we wanted.

Central America

how was the process of each guy fucking them like? like the hookers got a break after each session, one by one or threesomes were allowed?

yes. its like fucking a corpse.

They weren't fucked by all of us. I didn't fuck any of them for one (I am very paranoic about STDs).

The process was very fun for the guys who did fuck them... We got a cabin with 3 different rooms, and we were all playing drinking games with the hookers.

Once the hookers got their game with one of us, we all moved to another room and they fucked all they wanted.

kind of like in the middle of the night, one of the hookers just pushed the groom to a bed, unzipped his pant, and started to blow him.

We all (5 of us) agreed that we weren't going to be present on the fuckings or blowings, dude, that's kind of gay and it makes you go soft. So the guys that did fucked got their privacy respected.

I pretty much only hire prostitutes to work in my hotel. They're usually hired as desk staff, cleaners, or hostesses. They do great work and hardly ever complain.

I'm really sad that I probably won't be able to find a prostitute or two with the applicable skills to work in non-cleaning maintenance positions.

I'm going to be streaming my gf on periscope group is called Sup Forums

Of course Satan asks about sodomy...

i've technically paid for sex, but she wasn't exactly a prostitute

yup, dont go to street walkers unless you desperate to bust a quick nut and even the most cracked out whore just touchin your knob will do.

either find one on backpages or go to a place where its legal like Nevada or Mexico etc. These chicks are worth your money. Although you do run the slight risk of getting caught up in a sting via backpages put thats pretty easy to figure out. im battin perfect so far but buddy of mine has two strikeouts on his record. then again they were like perfect 10s who never posted before and he shouldve realized models ain't fuckin over craigslist.

if you got good money and live in big metropolitan area you can find websites that'll cater to the city/area. These bitches are primo. Little shit talk on the internet goes a long way in fuckin these bitches careers up so they come to fuckin work. I suggest a tip out the gate but they gonna fuck you like youre brad pitt either way.

nevada or mexico brothel set ups are great too. just avoid the all-asian joints as even 100 bucks for 30 min is over priced for those jaded cum dumpsters