Need some ideas, not getting any answers on Sup Forums

Need some ideas, not getting any answers on Sup Forums.

How can I make a decent passive income on ~150 PCs I have at my disposal? All the sites I've come across that pay for idle processing time look shady as shit, and crypto-mining isn't feasible (these are not GPU laden machines).

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/beermoney/
youtube.com/watch?v=MLNjJGvgsLs&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=Xaos08
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Have a bump. I'm curious as to one might do with 150 of what I am assuming are office PCs.

Give us a breakdown of specs too, dumbass.
If we don't know what we're working with, we'll never be able to give you a decent answer.

rent them out to schools at $5/month

Host servers for some online games like Arma or something and make people pay to get their own.

earnhoney.com

i make about 50 a month with 2 pcs, watch videos with ads inbetween you get a few cents per ad

A mixture of Core 2 Duos, i3's and i5s. 2 - 4 gb ram in each, hdds range from 16 GB to 500 GB

>earnhoney.com

Is this an automated thing?

yes its like youtube but they pay you for watching ads

start a google-esque search engine

Do you have an initial cost to cover? How much looking looking to net per rig at a minimum? Or are you looking to set some sort of network processing income thing/scam?

What I mean is there some kind of software that "watches" the ads for you? I don't have time to watch ads on a 100+ goddamn computers lol

you open it and leave the ads running, no interaction unless the browser crashes

Only cost I'd need to "cover" is electricity, but obviously I'd like to make a profit.

I don't give a shit what they are used for, so long as it's 1) legal and 2) profitable.

I will look into this. Wouldn't the software recognize all the traffic coming from the same IP? Or do they not even care?

earnhoney is the only ad watching site that doesnt limit devices, you can use android phones too they use less energy

definitely this, do you know how much it costs to have 150 computers running that ad shit per day? Plus you have to maintain them, keep the programs running, etc.
Just rent them to a school or local college for cheap, and add a stipulation that if a computer breaks they have to pay $150. Then just sit back and collect your checks.

reddit.com/r/beermoney/

here are alternatives and more info on what i do

using pcs uses more energy sure, "program" is automated and its chrome browser you dont need to watch it just install auto refresh plugins, android phones cost way less to run but crash often pc is best and does work

If what the one dude says is true and he makes $50/month on 2 pcs.... that would translate to $3750/month on 150. I'll have to calculate my power usage, but I sincerely doubt it would be even close to that.

sure, but is it as reliable/easy as renting, and what do you get when the computers break (which will be at a higher rate than usual do to constant use.)

i make money in my sleep lol

I want to add that you both raise good points, I'm just spit-balling.

you only need to run like 3 pcs, 15 would be ideal, nothing has broken on my dell optiplex755's if he breaks something he has 100 other pcs to rent out or use for parts i run my dells 24/7

op would be dumb not to dedicate a couple of his pcs to this, its ez money rent out the rest who cares, i wish i knew about sites like this sooner when i had no job

Just doing some rough math.... my electric rates are $.13111 / kwh so each PC would cost me about $19/month to run assuming 200 watt power consumption on average. Not sure how to determine how much they would actually use.

wait, so could I buy like 100 raspberry pis and just run those?
Leave a monitor unplugged from each, or hook up a switching system to check for crashes.
those things sip energy, so would that be a net positive?

yes thats whats called a "farm" some ppl do that pc pays better per ad tho more electricity also

Ya know... couldn't I run mutiple vms on each machine and double+ my output?

youtube.com/watch?v=MLNjJGvgsLs&feature=youtu.be&ab_channel=Xaos08 .

vm is against rules but ppl do it sure

ok skip the VMs. Do they have an earning cap though? A lot of sites I've come across limit you.

so they pay different based on the machine? and they can sense that?

huh ok cool

yes they have an app, or website on pc

maybe if youre going crazy they flag you but usually you would get blacklisted by the advertisers if youre viewing too many ads first but there are ways around that, check the earnhoney reddit for more info

they dont have any set cap tho only on certain offers like 1 of a specific survey per day. not the viewing ads on video thing for a normal user i havent tried 100 pcs tho

Alright well thanks for the info man. I'll load it up on a couple PCs tomorrow and see how it goes.

np, a few tips....

run chrome only, prefer html5 not flash, clear cache once a day, install auto refresh plugin, and you must keep the window playing ads in focus, try watching "buzz tv"

it will take a couple of days to be truly autonomous until you get the hang of things but soon enough you will earn in your sleep

will do.

me referral code is 11e7930033 they will throw me some cash for you signing up

Saved.

GIVE THEM BACK, JAMAL

>sell them
>invest in something else

These are a declining asset. Every day you keep them you lose money.