We say nigger here

We say nigger here

How do I get over the conflict of thinking some blacks are fine people and having black friends yet thinking negroes, as a whole, are an inferior race?

Because they aren't an inferior race.

You criticise their culture, which is inferior, and has a factor which results in people having low IQs.

keep it to yourself in public and make fun of them on here, just like the rest of us.

They aren't inferior. Just make fun of their culture, and call them niggers all you want.

Vent your rage on Sup Forums if you're that mad.

Assuming you're white, and allegedly prideful of your superior civility and intellect... You think about this logically.
After all, your superior reasoning skills are what make you better than the rest.

What do you mean by "as a whole"? In what ways are blacks inferior? Are they really inferior? Does them being inferior have anything at all to do with the fact that they are black? More often than not, when people say things like this, they're just affirming the consequent, generalizing, and assuming a sample is representative. Be better. Be logical. Don't do those things.

Go with Christ, brah

The state of Africa and of predominantly-black cities in America makes me believe African-descended peoples are more primitive (though this needn't be construed as necessarily "inferior") than whites and Asians.
The excuse of colonialism is often presented, but then what explains Ethiopia? Never colonized, but still a horribly backwards and primitive nation.

Read the Bible.

Most African nations are better off than black American neighborhoods.

+1

word

That's not how IQ works user, unless they're pumping LSD and lead in to black neighborhood water supplies

Remember that, though East Asia has had advanced civs for thousands of years and Ethiopia has been a regional power for thousands of years, most of Europe was a backwater shithole until 500 years ago. Considering that human civilization goes back 6,000+ years, that's pretty late to the game.

>chinks

They have exceptions but most of them are still uncivlized souless savages.

I AM THE DOG

+2

+3

I say nigger everywhere

idiot

you start be recognizing there is only one race - the human race

Glad we're on the same page, Dawg.

The argument assumes a sample is representative. The argument assumes that being black is responsible for the state of those nations or neighborhoods. The argument claims that African descended peoples are more primitive (whatever that means) despite your country being led by a family of African descent. Don't use dubious reasoning to back up a belief you already have. Use logical reasoning to come to a reasonable conclusion. If you're white and so much better, I expect at least this much out of you.

Not even close to an argument

I've explained why you reasoning is faulty. There's no bared to provide an argument for what you presented because what you presented isn't an argument. Be white. Be better. Don't generalize. Think.

Obama is half White and all bias aside he is one of the worst Presidents in the history of our country and has badly damaged and divided our country in his short reign.

>they arent an inferior race

Europe gifted the world with civilization and after all these years of having their stinky poo poo hands all over it the rest havent been grateful

>You criticise their culture, which is inferior
Correct
>and has a factor which results in people having low IQs
u wot m8