WWYD #2

WWYD #2

Definitely fuck her with those shorts still on, rip a hole to get at that pussy

This thread is for faggy cucks and anyone answering seriously is only playing along with their cuckery. Long story short, have fun raising your wife's son

Return the favor...WWYD?

What would you do to her?

wwyd?

Wwyd to my sister

who dis

wwyd to this russian slut?

i'd let her tamper my erection

what would you make her do in public?

Nice body. I'd force her down on her knees and choke with my cock while other people watch.

crackwhore back at it again begging for your cocks for money

perfect, after taking her out would you take her to her parents house for more?

Anyone of you guys want me to send pictures of my 8" cock to your wife, gf mother, sister or someone you know on kik? Just post their name here or EVEN BETTER send it to me in private to avoid them getting spammed/whiteknighted. My kik is justoneguy511

I'd force her against a wall, back to me, her parents on the other side. I'd grab her hair and go rough all the way in that tight pussy as i pull her hair with every thrush.

Be honest

I'd love to be there listening.. especially when her parents would begin to suspect you ;)

Later i'd pull her head close to me and kiss her as I release a hot thick load inside her.

would she have to walk around with the cum dripping through her panties?

i prefer ciri.

God she gets my cock hard

What degrading would Janine get?

Good luck ripping a hole into jeans

I want you all to gangrape Delaney

reply 4 reply

Which one? Why her.

what are your plans for my girl?

Jokes on you user is actually Hulk Hogan

She looks like she would like to get gangbanged. I wouldn't mind sharing that cum dump.

This girl has a domination fetish and tries to dominate me, instead I flip her over with my superior strength and make her my bitch, fucking her ass no lube and then fucking her throat until she's a crying mess on the floor. If she pukes up I force her to eat it up.

Test

This girl you posted is so fucking sexy. I'd fuck all her holes and face fuck her till she had cum dripping down her throat. Then I'd cum on her face and make her walk home.

Which cum dump are you taking home

reply 4 reply

I'd make her my personal cum dump. Would pass this slut around making her gag on every guy in sight.
Which one would you pick.

Do you like my selfie. I took it in 1939.

Push her to her knees nd force my cock down her throat

More?

WWYD?
she has only taken a 5 inch cock in her entire life

I go to a bar with her and she gets tipsy so I go to the toilet with her and get a blowie from her in a cubicle, she tells me to tell her when I am going to cum so she doesnt get any on her clothes, but instead I cum buckets all over her face hair and clothes. she starts cleaning up but I rip her shirt and take her bra off and lead her into the bar to show everyone the slut that she is

same girl is in the middle here

Eat her big ass

More of her

Give me more of this slut. I'd tit fuck her till she had cum dripping down her chest.

Make her eat her friend while i take her from behibd

Moar

anyone?

my gf, wwyd

meme

Bend her over and fuck her ass while she blew you. More of this slut.

Fuck her face while u watch then cum in her tits

More

reply 4 reply
be rough

I really want to fuck her face. Strip her down, take a trip around her body, experiencing every hole and finishing in her throat as she looks up at me with me dick deep in her mouth.

Her squatting

Id fucking rape her ass dnt care if that kid watched

mm yes love to

Heil

Post more memes

Would love to cover her tits in cum

More solo

WWYPTOTI

I get her so drunk she passes out, so I take her back to my house and tie her to a chair. When she wakes she screams and screams so I rip off her panties and shove them in her mouth to muffle her. I take off the rest of her clothes and just cum on her again and again. I feed her and give her water to keep her alive, and when my friends come around they cum on her too. She stinks. when she is covered head to toe in cum various days old I throw her outside naked and let her try to get home, to probably get raped and caked in more cum.

That's wifey material bruh

here's more of her

Try to see how fertile she is

Looks like she's used to have a dick in her mouth. I'm surprised she only had one in that picture. Do you have this slut with any cum shots

Mai grill friend doing sexy pose for me.

give her 7 inches to really pierce her cervix

Oh she loves her ass being fucked

Maor

reply 4 reply

Do you kill jews man?

Nah dude, she's a whore
Only good for some fun

Dancing in a tight dress