I'm planning to an hero soon

I'm planning to an hero soon.

I have
>about 60 pills of 20mg citalopram
>10 temazepam pills
>20 oxazepam pills
>9 ecstacy pills (i assume it's just mdma with speed in it)
>obviously access to strong alcohol to top it off

will this kill me if i take everything at once? if not, what/how much more should i add?

inb4 shoot yourself, i dont have access to guns

Other urls found in this thread:

suicidepreventionlifeline.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Y tho?

Stop saying that turbo faggot

What a boring way to die

make sure to lock yourself in a room with a sturdy door

Pills are pretty unreliable OP if you're serious I'd go with an exit bag or rope

Try it and report back to us

I know a surefire way to find out...

not important

why?

i know it's unreliable. that's why im curious how effective this combination would be. im not ruling out a rope either

Or you could not be a faggot????

to make sure no one barges in and saves your shitty life

Best part is when the pain sets in and you're to fucked to move
And you'll start puking it up so its not going to work anyways OP

user pls don't kill yourself
the consequences of life are far better than the consequences of death
you're not alone! you have the internet, for christ's sake.
you just need to know where to go and you'll be happy.

would you say this of any pill overdose, or my combination specifically?

thanks for your concern but my mind is made up

OP is always a faggot

livestream it

Killing yourself with pills is retarded. Pills aren't designed to do that.
You will puke, choke, pass out, go into a coma, wake up autistic, wake up to a wicked hang over or any of the above.

Also: don't crash a car. They're designed to save you during a crash.

Do the helium mask.

Or go to a doctor r and get help.

pls user there's always a second chance
don't kill yourself

OP, I'm not against you killing yourself, really, I'm not. But pills is a fucking retarded way to go. You'll probably hallucinate a living hell that will seem to last for years before puking your guts up in a burning torrent of misery while your lungs slowly fill up with fluid and your drown in 0 feet of water and 12 cups of blood in your lungs.

Find a gun and shoot yourself you fucking idiot.

Good old Brompton cocktail

He covered why pills hurt.
Also overdosing on anything usually ends the same choking on vomit . painful shit

user don't fucking kill yourself. It's not worth it. Seriously. It's just temporary. There are many things to enjoy in life so don't kill yourself.

Shoot a big bag of heroin instead

Mate, just take the 10 temazepam. Make a nice hot drink, maybe grab a beer. Something to snack on. Find a tv show you love, or a great movie. Doesn't matter. Those 10 Temazepam wont kill you and you'll chill right the fuck out and reconsider your situation.

You have a life to live man, just take my advice and trust me. You're a good person who will find your calling sometimes in the future.

Good luck.

White knights.

I've tried and failed. Coming out on the other end a failure is fucked as shit. Make sure if you do, you do it right.

make epic crystals on livestream OP

Jump off a building the impact of hitting the ground will snap you spinal cord killing you instantly no pain

Citalopram so you are depressed/anxious.

Maybe drinking or smoking pot which stop the citalopram working right?

Use Temazepam (what mg?) to stop drinking for a bit, citalopram will take effect, suicide will stop.

sell E's or just save them until you are better.

No,idea what oxazepam is but sounds opioids, use them sparsely to help stop drinking.

I'm on 40mg citalopram per day.

Keep living user, it may be shit but you only do it once, see where it goes!

drink a shit ton of everclear and jump head first off an overpass while cutting your throat. make sure a semi is going to hit you when you land. this with all those drugs should do the trick.

If you are going to do it, right a list of reasons why. Also, take all of one pill, idiot. Take A LOT of one. Overdosing on like 4 is dumb. But, as in the words or Danny Devito, Suicide is Badass

No1 cares faggot

i love how people think it's easy to get a gun in threads like these...

what would happen if OP would crush all the pills to powder, mix it with water and inject it?

no it wont kill you. you'll probably feel fucked up then fall asleep.

go sell everything you own and buy a gun. you can get a high-point for $200 and a box of ammo for $20.

LD50 for benzo is like 2g/kg so you'll need like 100+ grams to die.

molly you would need well over 5 grams to die.

citalopram is pretty much non toxic.

you are an idiot. you know your fucked when you can't even kill yourself correctly.

>not important
wants to kill himself because its so important

OP you have a lot to live. You have loved ones. People love you. Hell people in this thread love you.

Going about 100+ on a road and using this guy to turn your steerung wheel a full 360 will almost absolutely cause your car to flip. This is very likely to kill you.

chlorine + ammonia directly injected into your heart

Anything ending in pam is usually a benzo

don't listen to him. the people here hating you!

Watch The Discovery with Robert Redford...

And if this doesn't kill you, use a shard of glass from the wreckage to cut your neck - bleed out in a matter of minutes.

kek

Whats up OP

OP. Please reconsider this. Don't kill yourself.

You should call a suicide hotline. Google it.

The chalk In the tablets would block your pin unIess u use a large ie 2ml pin to inject into ur groin

OP please don't kill yourself! Suicide hotline website: suicidepreventionlifeline.org/

Fuck that shit, OP. You've got a lot of stuff. Have some of us over to share. We'll party.

suicide bag is the awesomest way

quads have spoken

Don't mix it with a lot of alcohol, it will just make you vomit the pills up. A bit of alcohol will help, but not more than a few units. Mix in some opioids to maximise your chance of shuffling off.

You'll vomit and probably end up potato. You seem incopetend by just asking this stupid question, faggot

checked, but also learn to spell.

>incopetend
incompetent

>having this much drug
>knowing this little about drug

are you like, some sort of retard?

Congrats, you fell for the bait summer fag

How are you going to eat chicken tendies if you're dead? Check mate, op.

Ya, my bad

Incompetent

>an hero
>taking pills
OP is a faggot
If you are sallowing pills you only seek attention not death

>not important
Please tell us OP, we want to know why you want to die.

Hang or jump off height, im partial to hanging myself because it's more discreet and can be done at the comfort of your own home with easily accessible items...

but yeah like most everyone else is saying ITT trying to OD is highly unreliable and can land you in ICU but still alive...

livestream pls

Don't kill yourself.

Maybe you have just a depression and that's nothing but a treatable condition.

And second, there to good foods out in the world, consider bacon. BACON!!! Dying will prevent me from eating this and now it's Mango season. Wait at least at cabbage season, everything else makes no sense.

>pic related.

You don't an hero when it's safe fam members will find you, faggot

Why do you want to die? Did you decide your life is hopeless and there's nothing else to do?
this

you just need 30min - 1 hour to die from a proper hanging so you know plan accordingly so you won't be interrupted, it's not that hard...

It think he meant oxcarbazapene or whatever it is. It's a pretty rare mood stabilizer. So, I'm guessing bipolar.

That is not the point. It doesn't matter how long it will take. It's about fam members finding you.

Fucking hell, everyone on this website suicidal. Get out and do something with your life. It's not the end, it's not all hopeless. It may be hard for you to understand but trust me, if you were planning to kill yourself today, wait just another week. For you it may seem lengthy wait but just look and see. After that week you'll notice that it wasn't so bad after all. You're only feeling this low about yourself right now.

Kinda this. You might wanna get a pet OP. Being at that low point you are right now, it can only get better.

you should send the ecstacy to me, that should kill you, quick and painless

i mean they have to identify your cadaver anyway but i guess you can save them the image of you hanging...

>true dat

I don't know how else to word it but seriously, I was in the same situation. I had all the medication in my hand and I was about to gulp it down. Then my boyfriend caught me in the act, I cried and curled up on the floor. We talked for a long time. Now that I think back, it would've been stupid to die at that time. Things are a lot better now for me -- dad is no longer a druggie alcoholic, I'm in a good college, I have friends, I have higher self esteem and I sleep better at night.

I don't get it tho, if you're at the lowest possible, why not use that sensation to go all in on something, go out to kill someone who fucked up your life, start selling drugs, become a hitman (even if you're going to be trash and probably die in the process) atleast be creative

But what if you get to the ecstasy part and when the drugs kick in, you will be like "nah, man, it's not that bad after all!"

>I have
>10 temazepam pills
>20 oxazepam pills
>9 ecstacy pills (i assume it's just mdma with speed in it)

Going out like a woman huh? I mean you've lived your whole life up to this point as a pathetic cuck, why change things up when you decide to end it?

Op I recommend you don't kill yourself, but if you do can you livestream it?

I'm with you, user. If I was going to die, I'd consider it a golden ticket to do whatever I want. Of course, I'd probably enjoy it enough to keep living.

You can skip the citalopram. It's nigh impossible to od on
Also you can google what the lethal levels of pretty much any medication are. Fyi

about 60 pills of 20mg citalopram

How much do you want for them?

pills are stupid just jump off a very tall building how difficult could it be for fucks sake

Make a bucket of nitroglicerin with soap, go to a hood or a trap house full of niggers, heisenberg them and die while making your city a better place

Have one or two of the oxazepam, they will proper cheer u up. Used to love taking those til i got a habit but they do make u feel all warm and smiley

benzos will prevent the MDMA from doing anything. they will put OP to sleep.

like i said here; , this drug combo cannot kill you.
its just a waste of pills. you will just sleep and when you wake up in 5 hours you will be spun as fuck. youll miss all the good parts of the molly and probably deplete your serotonin (especially for the SSRI, citapram is selective and it will stop working for a wile if you spike it like that) and become depressed for a few days or longer if your already on an SSRI script.

also molly will fuck with your SSRI schedule. if OP is trying to become not-depressed with SSRI he should not do molly or any psychedelic drug.

here OP, take about 400mg of MDMA and in 6 hours take some of the benzos. youll have a great time and then fall sleep and miss the crash.

>Going out like a woman
yep, pills are the bitch way to go. suicide is a bitch move to begin with though so whatever. at least make it cool.
shoot yourself in the head as your falling off of a tall building. that would be dope.

you'd definitely die.
so don't take em.

wrong.

At least the japanese knew how to do it right.

Incense burning, the notes written, short and concise no bullshit in between just say it. Then stab yourself and slice open everything you can.

Timestamp and whatnot.
Yes, those will most likely kill you. Please let us participate while you're doing it.

do it on livestream or GTFO

Add a bottle of cough syrup with that, The Seratonin Syndrome will kill you.

that shit will be painful

skip the citalopram and just take everything else. skip the E. or rather, go on a 9 day E binge before you die

>Seratonin Syndrome

no you would need way more molly than that. and his SSRI is too weak anyway. its off-label in most countries.

benzos won't do shit but put you to sleep.

I have a rope, i have a tree. I'm ready to die

How tall is the tree? What kind of tree is it?

Some native tree in the backyard, bad thing is you can see it from the road. I done abit of reading up, apparently you go unconcious after about 20 seconds.

Dude just kick back and smoke some weed and listen to some tunes. You'll be fine

True, be a real hero, do something cool