/cum/

Generals are the best thing about Sup Forums

Each general is like it's own little country with a native culture and language to explore.

Outside of the generals its like globalism. Just the same cancer and /r9k/ faggotry underage fags as any other board

edition

Fuck the pope

What a shitty thread.

Stop browsing Sup Forums to post with other americans

>ywn play a vidya game with /cum/

Hi fags

Cara is so desperate to be white and for people to recognize northern mexico as white that he will say argies are white, because theyre more white than mexico/sinaloa

PATHETIC sub editon

The pope is nothing but a puppet

Courage?

Maybe you're right OP.

cum lol

what's your gf up to

*any other fast board*

who /slowboard/ master race here?

Bada bing bada boom

I like talking to other Americans though

Hey friendo

you wanna play vermintide with me?

MOTHERFUCKING CACS GIMME YOUS YOU HAVE BEEN IGNORING ME FOR TOO LONG.

this

Gonna kms brb

She went to sleep
Good

EYO I'M WALKIN HEER

I TELL YA I GET NO RESPECT FROM THESE GABAGOOLS

No

FUCK YOU ALL YOU PIECES OF SHIT I KNOW YOU GUYS THINK YOURE SO COOL BECAUSE YOU IGNORE MY ASS AND WHAT NOT BUT JUST KNOW THAT IF YOU WERE RIGHT NEXT TO ME I'D SOCK THE SHIT OUTTA YA YOU PUNK ASS BITCH I AM SICK AND TIRED OF MAKING GREAT OC TO NO AVAIL, SICK AND TIRED OF SLAMMING DOWN MY KEYBOARD. I HAVE SERIOUSLY CONTEMPLATED SUICIDE BECAUSE OF THIS FUCKING GENERAL AND I HAVE FUCKING HAD IT. IF I WERE IN A ROOM WITH ALL OF YOU IN IT, I'D HAVE BULLETS WITH EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOUR NAMES AND SHOOT IT UP YOUR ASS SO YOU CAN FEEL WHAT I FEEL MOTHERFUCKER ASS BITCH I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU COCKSUCKERS I AM DONE BEING LAUGHED AT, I AM DONE LOOKED DOWN UPON I AM FUCKING DONE COMPLETELY FUCK ALL OF YOU MOTHERFUCKER SONS OF BITCHES YOU'RE ALL MOTHERFUCKERS. 12 POSTS, 3 (YOU)S? IS THIS A FUCKING JOKE IVE BEEN HERE SINCE THE THREAD STARTED AND IVE HAD IT THATS ENOUGH
FUCK ALL OF YOU

dont own it senpai

can I come?

I'll play EU4 or Overhype with you

Don't be mean

↨ Bad posts

whats up with dese fucking gabagools taken forever with my thin crust pizza

You should add my second account desu
I finally got it to level 25
>tfw played my first placement with a controller
>almost won
>felt bad for making my teammates lose
>decided to carry with Widow the next two games

payday 2?
orcs must die 2?
final fantasty 14?
don't starve?
manchester by the sea?

>thin crust
WHY I OUTTA

I need to buy it first

neither of those games run on my toster

Did you know that posting animes/pepes increases your odds of getting a you by about 80%?

>Carrying with Widow

@72773783
I find that hard to believe

>tfw your posts have such a high intellectual level that the only person that can understand them is yourself.

Oh. What do you play then?

>not getting those beautiful dinks and one shot kills
Trash desu
What's your SR? I bet it's sub 3500.

its true that posts with images get more replies, hopefully this post will get ignored to prove that point

I
laugh
at
my
own
Stinky dumb commie scum

@72773821
You gonna need to work more for my (YOU)

Sup Forums X allows you to see shadowbanned posters.

>tfw i enjoy my own posts so goddam much that i dont even look for validation in the form of (You)s anymore

>i made you expend calories to insult me

like putty

Dear /cum/ fascists,

This is ANTIFA.

Congratulations! You've got a reaction from us. That's what you wanted, right?

Well, I've decided that I don't like people like you. You've messed with the community of the wrong psychopath. Before you get excited, you haven't even made me angry. I am a hard person to make angry. However, I despise people like you.

Your pitiful right-wing conspiracy anti Semitic talks are hilarious. Spewing your racism and putting up proxies are level 1. Can you hack into encrypted files? Can you tear through firewalls without leaving a mark? Your silly little proxie won't protect you. I have hacked into many computers and spied on many users from here. I've hacked into games. I've been hacking since I've owned a computer. It's what I was raised to do.

You have no idea the extent of fear you should be feeling. All you are is a community filled with neo nazi lies and spewing your sexist and racist poison into the well of the people's right to diversity and freedom of living! Have you ever murdered anyone? I have no empathy for you lot and would enjoy peeling the skin off your faces.

You think I'm giving you all an empty threat? Believe that. I have contacts in dark places that you don't want to know about. If you live near me then fear for your life.

Track my ip if you want too but I am smart enough to use library computer. Hack into my account if you want too, it'll just make it easier to find you.

With love,

ANTIFA

P.S. I would fear for your racist lives if you still can

I haven't done any placement matches because I hate comp now

3364 when last season ended

>not exercising every chance you get
You played yourself

i really dont play video games tbqh
might start reporting you for aviator posting

Fact: You are a fag

>tfw my wendies and latte farts are mixing with the gin and triple sec i am drinking and the tortellini pesto i am eating

>might start reporting you for aviator posting
how much arre they paying you?

Imagine being so regressed that you unironically boil shellfish alive and eat them

>he hasn't preemptively hacked into every library computer on earth for this very eventuality
>he hasn't infected everyone's computer with a sleeper DDOS
Dox'd you already, enjoy your pizzas FAG

thanks

>Dear /cum/ fascists,
>This is ANTIFA.
>Congratulations! You've got a reaction from us. That's what you wanted, right?
>Well, I've decided that I don't like people like you. You've messed with the community of the wrong psychopath. Before you get excited, you haven't even made me angry. I am a hard person to make angry. However, I despise people like you.
>Your pitiful right-wing conspiracy anti Semitic talks are hilarious. Spewing your racism and putting up proxies are level 1. Can you hack into encrypted files? Can you tear through firewalls without leaving a mark? Your silly little proxie won't protect you. I have hacked into many computers and spied on many users from here. I've hacked into games. I've been hacking since I've owned a computer. It's what I was raised to do.
>You have no idea the extent of fear you should be feeling. All you are is a community filled with neo nazi lies and spewing your sexist and racist poison into the well of the people's right to diversity and freedom of living! Have you ever murdered anyone? I have no empathy for you lot and would enjoy peeling the skin off your faces.
>You think I'm giving you all an empty threat? Believe that. I have contacts in dark places that you don't want to know about. If you live near me then fear for your life.
>Track my ip if you want too but I am smart enough to use library computer. Hack into my account if you want too, it'll just make it easier to find you.
>With love,
>ANTIFA
>P.S. I would fear for your racist lives if you still can

>I don't have Instagram

currently Delta airlines is paying the most

>complains about not having a vidya night with /cum/
>doesn't play vidya anyway
O-ok

>I care about social media

Western Media stays reportin straight negative shyt that you will still think africans live in huts and shyt and that their is no hope...:

Take in these facts just to let you know i'm not playin

More Mobile Phone users combined than US OR EU..

2. As business is boomin your starting to see folk who emigrated and got their degrees comin back to help build the continent. Albeit the RISK is there (Lack of Stable electricity,Security) The dividends is Massive. The Untapped New Middle Class that is growing is seeing increase in demand for consumer products...Malls are just poppin out of everywhere..shyt even tho i dont like them, KFC opening store after store...(BTW Nigerian KFC with that Jollof rice:why:)...Multinational corporations are seeing the opportunity and investin hard.

3. Lastly Growth of Middle Class...A growing middle class if ya'll did not know is indicative of a growing/vibrant economy...35% of africans fall under the category as middle class ...thats different from 9% in 2001...by 2050 economists estimate those living in poverty in the continent will be under 30%..but sincerely believe it will be sooner than that. (BTW THE CHINESE ARE EVERYWHERE HERE...TAKING OVER EVERYTHING)

Basically If yall ever lookin for a place to relocate....Minimal CAC bullshyt...
This is the Lagos "THEY DONT SHOW YOU"..mind the city did not look like this a decade ago...

tangible photos > snapchat > yahoo > instagram

tfw too smart to not play Widow

>having hate in your heart
you played yourself

>implying i hate anyone
>implying you're not a top tier /cum/ bud
You played yourself

why the fuck do you subhumans put shoes in your fridge is that why yanks always talk shit, you are what you eat

Quebec mulatto, why's you call me a sociopath?

Anime

I only hate people who don't put shoes in their fridge

I'm gonna go smoke a joint in a good mood now.

>read my college email
>there's an email saying that the heat went out on Wednesday
Lmao'ing @ on campus cucks

how to obtain non party slut gf in uni?

lol

>he doesnt put shoes in his fridge

congratulations, kill yourself.

haven't seen a brain meme in a while

>tfw I got a non part slut gf in college

Do they not charge you to stay on campus during Spring Break?

Wtf I hate putting shoes in the fridge now

African economic growth is almost entirely attributable to CHINA.

>being mexican

ew

Nope. They just close everything because everyone's on break. I'm pretty sure you can stay for winter break as well, but you need to enroll in the summer semester if you want to stay in the summer.

I like to keep my extra fresh so I put them in the vegetable crisper compartment

DO YOU KNOW WHY DONT YOU PLAY UNO WITH A MEXICAN

BECAUSE THEY STEAL ALL THE GREENCARDS XDDDD

SUBSCRIBE TO MY BRO H3H3

h-how

I can't wait for it to all backfire just like it did for yuropoors.

Oh :(

I don't live on campus anyway so idk why I care

wtf I love Africa now

if you put shoes in your thread your basically mexican and should gas yourself

>that guy that makes fun of himself to become relevant among others

>be a brummie
>thread rhymes with fridge

here are my games senpai, i suck at PC-mouse games and the latest games i have for my xbox are fifa 17 and dark souls 3. I really only play shadowverse and hearthstone to pass the time as i browse Sup Forums

C-cute!

What a shitty thread

KILL ALL JEWS SUBSCRIBE TO KEEMSTAR

Imagine being a Brit who comes to a North American general to banter and gets immediately shit on

>plays over meme
Lost respect for you my son

I got put into a group with her for a group assignment and we were friends for a while first.

>those people who think that self deprecating people are deep instead of massively depressed autists