Times you were a chad

Times you were a chad

>be 20
>in fraternity at my university
>I'm a sophomore, girl I've known since freshman year hitting me up a bunch sending me pics in her underwear and shit
>she doesn't go to my uni anymore but goes to community college an hour away
>small party at my frat, drinking and chilling with bros
>see her at the party
>walk up and say hi to her, she's visiting for the night
>she's hanging out with another brother in my fraternity
>go back to hanging out with bros
>later in the night, hanging around and she messages me on snapchat
>tells me she's uncomfortable with frat brother, he's super drunk and being weird to her
>she tells me he's telling her he wants her and shit
>she tries to leave him and she says he hit her
>she's probably lying but whatever
>tell her if she needs to leave frat house and stay somewhere else she can stay at my place (I live out of house)
>she says she can't get away, I'm like whatever
>eventually she messages me again saying she got out and is outside
>I got out and walk her to my place
>she comes into my room and goes into my bathroom
>comes out in her underwear
>o sheit, dick brain engaged
>fuck the shit out of her
>next day she leaves and tells frat bro what happened
>he's mad as fuck
>sends me long facebook message about how I'm a piece of shit and disrespected him and used her
>I'm not allowed to talk to him anymore, according to him
>didn't talk to him before anyway

How bad of a person am I for this?

You are a terrible person for fucking that free pussy and we never want to talk to you again either.

not at all, your shitty frat bro wasn't going to get it in that night regardless. If he was that butt-hurt about it then he was probably an annoying bitch to begin with.

He thinks you stole her which in reality he never had her. Stress less, hit it again!

She wants you clearly why worry about all the guys who lust after her and fail?

>Be freshman in college
>Prospective (high school student) doing overnight visit
>Football bro wants to smash
>Me doing homework in dorm lounge, roommate is in our room with his lady (sexiled)
>Prospy comes in and talks to me
>Tells me about football bro, wants me to keep talking to her until he goes away
> She's a 8/10, sure why not
>Football bro hangs out in computer lab next to lounge, listening for an hour
>Prospy eventually wants me to walk her back to the dorm she's staying in
>Football bro angerly shouts "King Cockblock" at me as we leave my dorm building
>Walk her back to her's host dorm/room, host isn't there
>Thanks me with kiss on cheek, I turn my head, kiss on lips
>A few minutes later
>Prospy is riding me on her host's bed
>Finish on her tits
>Exchange numbers, go back to my room
>Tell football bro about it
>Promptly get ass kicked
>Bullied by entire football team for the rest of college
>Kindaworth.jpg
>

you should of just have crashed the party and have fun with free boze and than tell her to meet you at the apartment and than leave then let her come to you. and then fuck her

>traveling overseas
>coming off first real relationship with a girl way out of my league
>damn confident from a year of amazing pussy and nasty shit whenever I wanted
>meet 8/10 asian chick
>treat her meh at times, shitty the rest of the time
>she throws herself at me
>she gives me head while roommates are in the next room
>fuck her for the rest of the trip
>fucking outdoors
>fucking in public
>fucking when we got back home (lived in the same city)
>find out she has a boyfriend
>he's cosigning a loan for her
>keep fucking her
>hang out in her amazing condo her rich dad bought for her
>her boyfriend shows up to a party we were attending just to pick her up
>he definitely tasted my cum that night if they kissed
>get bored with her and lose interest
>they're still together today

I honestly hope it turns out well for them. Although I do miss banging her.

You should do a toast at their wedding

Out of college, was in a fraternity, have plenty of experience with this shit.

Your brother is a pussy. Get hammered, wrestle with him, and work it out. He needs to not be a fucking creep when he's drunk. If he can't close, that's his problem

He might honestly thank me for teaching her a thing or two. But I honestly feel bad for him whenever I see him and her together on social media.

Try not to get too hostile with the beta, he might be powerful in the frathouse

Its good that you have empathy, but just remember that the same thing will happen to you if you get into a relationship

Shitty photoshop.
Fake background is obvious.

Because the cosmos will send a penis flying into my girlfriend?

This one is completely true, swear on my life.

>Be 2008
>Be senior in HS
>Chatting on AIM with cute grill from another school
>Scrolling through news while we chat
>See article about Large Hadron Collider
>They're about to turn it on soon
>Mention it to girl
>"What's that user?"
"It's this thing that's going to blow up the world when they turn it on"
>"Oh my god....I don't want to die a virgin"
>"I can help with that..."

That feel when LHC got me laid.

your girlfriend, considering you're most likely from a western country, has all the power in the relationship and has most likely fucked someone behind your back, if she isnt doing it currently

So if she's Western she's cheated? Trying to figure out your reasoning here.

listen man im not your enemy, im not the one fucking your girl
im just telling you to open your eyes, cause unless you live in saudi arabia there's no reason for your girl not to fuck behind your back

Sounds like someone broke your heart Sup Forumsro. I'm sorry to hear that. But don't take it out on other people. Not every woman is a backstabbing whore.

Indians think all Americans are from the Jersey Shore, as documented by MTV.

I have traveled and they honestly think this, which is why many young Indian men get fired for sexual harassment on work visas in my industry.

read

Oh, so you're just paranoid.

But yeah, she neither has all the power nor does she cheat. There's no way I'd date a girl like the one I described in my first post.

This user speaks the truth. Statistically speaking, your girlfriend has probably cheated on you.

On mobile and too lazy to greentext.

One time I was a bit tipsy, longboarding in a shitty neighborhood late at night. I'm on the left side of the road and some guy swerves over, gets right behind me and lays on his horn. I throw my arms up and say "what the fuck". Dude hits his breaks, backs up, and asks me what I said. He was a fat fuck, so I said "you're a fat fuck". Guy and his passenger both hop out. I caught the driver in the face will the tail of my board. Passenger comes around the back side of the car and gets a full baseball swing to the head. I tousled their pockets and got the fuck out.

Later I read in the paper about a brutal mugging by a man on a skateboard. There a link to donate to reconstruct passenger-dude's face.

>there's no reason for your girl not to fuck behind your back

She might just be a decent human being.

You may find it hard to believe, but not everyone is a sociopath. Normal, healthy human beings in relationships usually care about each other and that's plenty of reason to not cheat. It sucks that you got betrayed but don't be bitter at 50% of the population because of it. Move on, man.

Fuckin science got you laid.
Least you can do is become researcher and invent the chad pill

99.9% of girls love attention and theres a massive chance youre not balancing your attention to her well. Either you're giving her too much and she'll think of you as beta, or you're giving her too little and she seeks it elsewhere

You should have fucked him and never spoke to.her again... Like the faggot you are OP

wtf dude? You nearly killed two people over a honked horn?

I aint bitter, I was just giving him an eye-opener but you guys seem to be locked into thinking you have your perfect innocent gfs

A man of numbers, huh? Got any research to verify those claims? Aside from bitterness and general anger towards women.

He's a dumb fag for realizing he was after a slut's ass. In general she was at fault, tell your brother he's a whiney bitch and he should just stick with waving his dick at the wall if he can't even beat his little brother at the pussygame.

nigga if you're gonna argue against the fact that girls love attention im not even bothering anymore

You're reading too much /r/incels. 99% of EVERYONE loves attention.

You're literally telling a stranger that his girlfriend is cheating because all of them from here do that. You don't see how that's painting a lot people with some pretty broad strokes? How that's clearly a little anger and resentment pointed at women? Be honest with yourself.

I said its highly likely, learn reading comprehension jesus

>just remember that the same thing will happen to you if you get into a relationship

No, because they got out to kick my ass. It was self-defense. Not that I didn't feel bad for a long time. Dude has a fucked up face for life over less than a dozen words spoken.

your friends a bitch, that girl was a slut, and you're not a chad. that term is fucking stupid anyways

that aint me nigga

Oh, of course not.

Who gives a flying fuck, good for you for fucking her, you did the right thing.

Screencap everything she said to you and send it to him for lulz

roll

>be 23
>working on a visa in England
>I'm a fit Canadian lad, cut wood and rustled cattle on my family ranch for the first 19 years of my life
>walking around village
>bump into little cutie
>he has no self confidence and no friends
>invite him out to the pub
>give him the o'l frontier charm
>hes flat out in love
>take him out everyday tell him stories about riding, hunting, the woods and shit
>about month in hes following me a like duckling
>a lot of kinky stuff later, "user I really fancy you... I mean I think I love you"
>"Oh yeah well I-i care for you very much kid"
>this repeats I can't bring myself to say these words
>Visas expiring in a about a fortnight
>I can bring myself to tell him i'm going
>2 days before I have to catch my flight
>"I love you kid"
>The next day I told him I was leaving before I got on the train
>I never got is last name or number, I haven't heard from in a year

>met girl at a party once
>we fucked
>still dating today
i-i count dont i?

yeah nigga

>tfw 23 yo kissless virgin
How do I into chad?

Just be yourself

Read fellow user Chad stories until the spirit of Chad enters you. Rigorously and without lube.

Well this faggot certainly isn't the right one to ask.

He need to channel his inner Chad

So you got her number but did you ever hook up again?

Also, if she was underage, wtf bro?

Dont take the other dudes advice everyone says just be yourself but girls dont go for the nice guys i used to be one of those dudes until i realised it just wouldnt happen if i wasnt more of a dick now ive been fucking chicks at every party and anouther is basicly begging to fuck me well actually demanding it

You sound like a roastie. Every woman has the same base imperatives. Rich man and good Genes man. Rarely do these two exist in the same man. So the take the best of both. Women are naturally deceptive. Men are physically strong. Woman are emotionally strong. They will play your own weaknesses against you. Super cunning creatures.

>self defence
>stole their possesions
You are never the bad guy right m8?

>girls dont go for the nice guys
Yes they do, but it's not the number one priority for them. The number one priority for women is attractiveness, which is it seems like they go for douchbags more often, because douchbags tend to be more attractive on average.

Despite what /r9k/ might have told you, women are not some alien species. You're projecting your own insecurities onto the opposite sex and it's really kind of sad. Try going outside and talking to a girl once and you'll realize they're just people. Most people don't have some kind of evil ulterior motive to everything they do.

When people say "girl don't go for nice guys" they're not telling you to be a total asshole. Girls don't like guys who's singular positive trait is being nice. Pretty girls have men being nice to them 20 times a day. If you're a fat slob with no interesting hobbies (no, anime isn't interesting) then of course women don't want to talk to you. You have to be nice and easy to talk to, but also share some interests and have experiences worth talking about.

It was only about forty bucks. They shouldn't have fucked with a stranger. Should I have let them 2v1 kick my ass while apologizing for daring to mind my own business?

Classic roastie tactic. Ive had plenty of experiences with women, thank you. Having a curious mind I started looking into what motivates their inconsistent behaviour. As they say ignorance is bliss. If anyone is interested in knowing the truth read Robin Bakers Sperm Wars

As you said they were fat fucks. Why didnt you just drop him with a quick hook. And the passenger too for good measure. And then go on your merry way. That token non nigger behaviour

Yeah but you also dont want to be like every other dude giving then all your time and attention if they are texting you just wait a bit to reply and just be chilled and try not to push the convo heaps

I'm not a "roastie", I'm a happily married man. I've been with 26 different women and on dates with many more, and not a single one of them was a cold calculating monster. Sure I wasn't long-term compatible with plenty of them, but that doesn't make them bad people. When you stop seeing everyone in the world as an enemy who is trying to manipulate you your life will be a lot more enjoyable.

Rule number one is to find a weapon. The cash merely a bonus. You and I see the world differently, user.

Yes, obviously. That's called clingy-ness, and it's unattractive in either sex. Not texting back with 0.5 seconds doesn't make you not a "nice guy", it just makes you not look desperate.

Nice guys or people on here often are desperate so its still valid

Sperm competition is bullshit. Non-paternity is at an all-time low (

NICELY DONE

1. Be attractive
2. Don't be unattractive

i don't know how to be exactly chad, but i know how to be alpha

>fix your posture
>look straight to the eyes when talking
>if you drink, then throw away any kind of ciders or soft drinks besides beer. When drinking strong beverages, you shouldn't use a chaser, but it's not mandatory
>learn to accept conflicts and failures
>don't talk about your problems, unless girl asks for it, and even if she does, give her a brief overview, but add a "but that's okay"/"i can handle it" to the end
>get a style- whatever suits you, but from head to toe you should have a fitting suit. Also everything has to be in right size.
>decide yourself what you want, don't let others decide for you
>never let a girl know you're hurt- she broke up with you- shrug it off, drink it down, whatever, act like you never cared