Alright tech fags I need some help with a phone

Alright tech fags I need some help with a phone.

A couple of weeks ago I stole some fat niggers phone and I never really cared about going through it till now. He has a pin number on it but the problem is with this phone, the code doesn't have a limit unlike other Android phones that only require a 4-5 digit number. I also don't know what phone this is, I know it's LG but I don't know the exact phone. I can post more pics of the phone if it's needed but I want to see what's in the phone. I will dump anything that's interesting on it.

Other urls found in this thread:

lg.com/us/support-mobile/lg-LGLS675
developer.android.com/studio/command-line/adb.html
howtogeek.com/125769/how-to-install-and-use-abd-the-android-debug-bridge-utility/
youtube.com/watch?v=Ezf07voKHKw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck off faggot your not cool for stealing.
i hope karma is real.

Fuck off moralfag

Gonna bump for future use sometime

>Steals a niggers phone
You ain't no better than the nigger, you nigger.

I knew I should have provided some more context so let me explain why I have it. Way before I got the phone the owner of the phone and I almost got into a fight and he said that if I try and fight him he will get his friends to jump me so that's that. A month or so goes by and I see a phone in the bathroom and I took it so I can give it to someone who will bring it back to whoever owned it but I realized the phone belonged to the guy I almost fought so I decided to keep it and go threw it and then I would give it back.

Reset the phone first, you can track phones easy

im not a moral fag. there just is nothing worse than a thief.
kill people, rape, burn, i don't care. but if you steal you are a piece of trash.

id help you but your a faggot who thinks stealing makes you cool. grow up fag.

you can't unlock it without wiping the phone. don't be a nigger. return the phone or just give it to the local police station.

>2016
>stealing a phone

Are you Indian or why are you constantly referring to karma?

Post the serial number and we can tell you what phone it is.

Only if you bribe the cops enough

I'm aware that this phone can be easily tracked but the guy doesn't own a car and even if someone were to track it. No one has came to my door so I think I'm good

So raping > stealing?

>constantly
>once

are you Indian because you don't know English?

absolutely.

yeah till he calls the police, you know you can see where your android phone is with google, right?
your a moron, and worse, your a fucking nigger.

I'm not sure exactly where the serial number is so I took out the battery and took a pic of the sticker

OK, remove simcard, and turn off wireless. What you'll then want to do is check for a SD card, take it out plug in your phone, and check what's on it. Then for the passcode start with 1111, 2222 3333 etc. Basic ones if nothing then start at 0000 and work your way up. Should take About a week to do

have to wipe it first, your shit outta luck

Wiping it would be stupid. The only use that would do is remove the data, and I think OP wants the data more than the phone.

OP, if you're willing you can bypass the passcode with ADB (android device bridge) but that will require some pretty next level shit.

It's doable however.

except you will get locked out after a few tries.

>ADB (android device bridge)
wont work if the owner enabled encryption.

OP is a nigger thief, you think he can figure out how to connect that phone to a computer let alone get the correct software?

That is true, I am a dumbass when it comes to these things but if this has a chance of working then I'll try it.

People like you constantly talk about karma here and karma there and now fuck off of this thread.

lg.com/us/support-mobile/lg-LGLS675
That is the phone.

it does not have a chance of working because you cannot get the software you need.
you won't find it on google.
you are screwed.

I guess that's fair, as I said. I really don't care about this phone and will give it back once I looked through it but if I can't then it won't bother me. Still it would have been interesting to go through it.

>I stole a fat nigger's phone

I never knew niggers stole amongst themselves

Oh you'd be amazed what blacks do to their own cities just because some thug was shot.

>you won't find it on google.
It is easy to find.
developer.android.com/studio/command-line/adb.html
howtogeek.com/125769/how-to-install-and-use-abd-the-android-debug-bridge-utility/

alright since your only a half nigger and your gunna return it after violating this guys privacy and becoming a felon (computer fraud and abuse act in EU and america) because you logged in without permission:

>You can boot into safe mode by bringing up the power menu from the lock screen for most of the phones, and then long-press the “Power off” option. When asked if you would like to boot into safe mode, select “OK” and when the process gets over, your third-party lock screen app will be temporarily disabled.

only for andriod 4.4+, which this phone is.

OR - if its andriod 5+ (it is):

>First, hit the “Emergency Call” option on your lock screen, then enter 10 asterisks using the dialer interface. To highlight the entered text, double-tap the field and select “Copy,” then paste it into the same field to basically double the amount of entered characters. To add more characters, repeat the same process of copying and pasting until double-tapping the field no longer highlights the characters.

>Next, return to the lock screen and open the camera shortcut. Pull down the notification shade and tap the Settings icon, then you will be prompted to enter a password. Long-press the input field and select “Paste,” then repeat this process numerous times. Finally, your lock screen will crash after you have pasted enough characters into the field, which will allow you to access the rest of your phone’s interface.

>ADB
you still need the google account creds for the phone's owner to unlock it though. so it won't work.

>and now fuck off of this thread.
fuck you asshole. you can't even speak English and your telling me to get out? go to a message board in your native language you asshat.

Must be cool to still be in high school huh

>even the fbi and cia cant get into an iphone
>thinks some fucknuggets on Sup Forums can

>fuck you asshole. you can't even speak English and your telling me to get out? go to a message board in your native language you asshat.

Why are you karma bitches allways so easy triggered?
Maybe because your subconsciousnes knows that the concept of karma is plain bullshit!
Btw if you would truely believe in karma you would have tried to teach me how to write better English and didn't start insulting me. Stop using this karma bullshit.

Well I went into Emergency call when I was and wasn't in safe mode and it gives me the same thing. No dial pad but only a few options. Also I can't pull down the tab because if I try then it asks me for the code. I think I'm fucked lol

this is not an iphone.
also the FBI can unlock iphones, they did in fact unlock the san bernidino phone (which is what you are referring to) by subbing the job to an Israeli opsec company.

any hacker can unlock an iphone though. its the encryption that gets you. you need to spike the hardware traces to break that. ; in other words you need special equipment and a lot of knowledge.

i think your the one who is triggered. im just replying to you being a spaz.

>Stop using this karma bullshit.
i said it one time, get over it.
and seriously, learn to fuckin spell.

do this then you fuckin nignog bastard:

Access Safe Mode - LG Tribute 5

To enable the Safe mode, with the phone turned on, press and hold the Power key until the Phone options prompt appears.

On the Phone options prompt, tap and hold Power off.

Tap OK.

The device will restart in Safe mode.

Swipe to unlock the screen.

Note: If a Screen lock method was previously set up, draw the correct Pattern or tap the correct Knock Code. If set up with a PIN or Password, enter the PIN or Password then tap OK or Done.

To disable the Safe mode, press and hold the Power key until the Phone options prompt appears, then tap Power off and restart.

Tap OK.

The device will reboot into normal mode.

>i said it one time
In this thread, yes, but you used it in other threads and you probably use it offline, too.
Do you believe in the caste system, too? You have to if you believe in this karma nonsense.

shut up faggot.

That really doesn't help. I know how to turn the phone to Safe Mode and back. My previous post was me in the Emergency Call tab and it had no dial pad to enter the asterisks.

>kill people, rape, burn, i don't care. but if you steal you are a piece of trash.

no.

yeah but you don't need to do that. safe mode means no password. i posted two options, try safe mode first. here is a tut:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ezf07voKHKw

yes.

>Boost Mobile
lel
Stop stealing stuff.

The phone still requires a password even in Safe Mode. wtf

then you are FUCKED unless you wipe the phone.

actually if the owner enabled USB debugging you can delete the key file that holds the password hash, but the odds of some normie enabling USB debugging are essentially zero.

if you want to try you need ADB;
> adb shell rm /data/system/gesture.key

aint gunna be shit on a nigs phone anyway. who cares.

Heh, oh well then. Thanks for helping anyways user. Rest assure you I will give this phone back and before this thread 404's tell me, why do you care so much about stealing rather than other crimes? I am curious as to why you might be in this mindset

die faggot

>return the phone or just give it to the local police station
please fucking kill yourself you cancerous little fuck.

you can also decap the CPU with a strong acid or base (most people use HCL) by funneling it (as a gas) through a glass straw onto the CPU die cap. gotta be careful or youll burn the chip.

after that (good luck) you can tap each CPU trace one by one with a micro filiment (gunna need like 0.01mm thick, good luck lol). hope you have god luck soldering abilities or the right equipment to do this.

then you hook that trace to your high end occiloscope (probably run ya about 10k if you don't have one yet) and decode the data on the wire when you incorrectly log in.

it's probably an ARM chip so the relevant data should be on a single trace, if its not your probably fucked, unless your a genius with decades of RE and hardware hacking experience.

when you find your encryption key hash (should come in right before/after the failed login attempt, so you need to hash your dummy password in the common hashes to check for its binary on the wire) you can use rainbow tables or, since its just a pin, google to get the correct password.

simple bro.

because you can commit any other crime and still walk away with your integrity depending on your reason for the transgression, but theft means you have no integrity, it means your a piece of shit.

a man only has one thing in this world. his integrity. and you don't even have that. your not a man. your shit.

Hue hue hue.

Watching a nigger trying to understand android.

Like watching a chimpanzee try and paint the Mona Lisa.

Did gun be gud.

>you can commit any other crime and still walk away with your integrity depending on your reason for the transgression
Holy fuck dude..shake your head really hard, your brain is fucking wired wrong

suck my nuts faggot.

no, yours is.

Thread is already done. Also just so everything is clear, I'm not even a nigger lmao

if you steal your a nigger.

This nigga made himself the wallpaper lmao