I'm smarter than most of you

I'm smarter than most of you.

go on...

probbaly is.

Sometimes I wonder if other people who think this are smarter than me too.

What would you like to know about me, I either spend my time studying or exercising, and have never had any close friends or relationships in my life.
Most people who are really smart do not flaunt it. You probably would not know.

The average person believes they are smarter than the average person.

>Most people who are really smart do not flaunt it.
>I'm smarter than most of you.

Pick one.

You won't find any acknowledgment here my lad. Not even pity. Go cry and showboat elsewhere, manchild.

actually their belief is true half of the time :)

Your sentence structure and grammar is horrendous. I sense arrogance.

*are

People who are above average intelligence don't flaunt it because it negatively affects social relationships, and because confidence hurts progress. This is an anonymous forum, so I care less.
or what?
Is that the only metric intelligence can be measured by?

what do you spend all day studying
>inb4 triple integrals

>he's too full of himself to use contractions
lmaoing at ur life tbqh fampai

No proofs but IS TRUE HALF OF THE TIME, GUYSSS
OP is a dumb nigger
>I spend my time studying
>Probably because I don't have any friends
>I must be smarter than most of you
You're probably smartest one in Zimbabwe, OP

i was kind of surprised to find that almost half of Sup Forums is shitposting STEM majors

what's your major OP?

>have never had any close friends or relationships in my life.
means, you cannot be very smart. you need to talk to other people a lot, in order to become smart. not socializing makes your brain shrivel

I'm not a virgin.

yep, keep over analyzing & overthinking everything....please...lol

college is trash. Making 6 figures before age 30 with a GED, just have to interview well and it helps to not be nervous

90% of Sup Forums is INTP autists with no social skills, it's not that surprising

In a general sense, intelligent beings tend to write coherent and error-free sentences. Although this is an anonymous image board, I would expect someone of your intellect to know this.

>Is that the only metric intelligence can be measured by?
How do you measure your intelligence? Or your only reason to believe you're smarter than us is by your 'muh intellectualoid' lifestyle?

Hey OP, the circle of intelligence defines that the smartest people are the lest confident about their intelligence. This is because they understand how much they dont know. The dumber you are, the more you think you know and the more confident you are about being smart.

t. chad

grothendieck moved to france to become a forest-dwelling wizard and became exponentially smarter until he died

perelman is known for solving the poincare conjecture, but he is also known for being super reclusive

also, shinichi mochizuki is a cave mathematician, and he's probably the smartest person alive

OP is autist.

Thinks that because people don't understand him he's smart than them when truth is he's a bad communicator.

Every autist thinks he's House.

the surprising part is that anyone here would be smart enough to handle basic mathematics or science

Love your cherry picking logic, user, keep it up, you're doing a good job.

>tfw i have more papers published on arxiv than friends
>tfw 70% of my "friends" are just professors who are nice to me
>tfw nobody likes math majors

END ME

OP, you're a moron.
>Brags about being smart
>"But smart people don't tend to express that they're smart!!"
>Fails to provide any proof to support claims

if you're so smart why do you identify with that retarded statement on your picture?
that's obviously the statement of a person who is too stupid to live their own life and let others' consequences be their own.

Programming, mathematics, chemical processes, design theory, music, psychology. Pretty much anything that interests me.
Only ever got my associates to work as a technician. I am mostly self taught and focus mostly on design, rather than hard sciences.
Because I accomplish things that have real results that layman do not.
I am not confident about my intelligence, but I am confident about others intelligence.

Anti-social and smart are different things. Whatever gets you up in the morning, though.

If by smarter than most of us, you mean, gayer and more retarded than most of us, then you hit that nail right on the head

>"Smart."
>"I am mostly self taught and focus mostly on design, rather than hard sciences."

>Because I accomplish things that have real results that layman do not.
Like what?

explain pemdas faggot

thats just shit you can do, because you spend a lot of time with it and you cannot be distracted in doing so. also, thats just math bullshit. being good at math is not the only thing we call smart

what kind of math do you study
category fag here

>I am not confident about my intelligence, but I am confident about others intelligence.
>I'm starter than most of you.
Lmao k user

>self taught

Just admit it OP you suck at making friends it's ok. Look go out and socialize like idk maybe pick up a hobby like hiking or someshit like that.

Then maybe you might lose your v card and you'll be fine.

>Goes on Sup Forums, Sup Forums, proclaims "I'm smarter than most of you."
First of... I doubt it, but don't really care.
I'm sorry your insecure about having a little dick, being fat, being ugly, and-or something else.

>I am not confident about my intelligence, but I am confident about others intelligence.
Oh, right. I forgot that you have performed a thorough inquiry of Sup Forums that determined the approximate intelligence level of each individual user.

pid_t pid;
int status
pid = fork();
if(pid == 0){
printf("OP is a fag")
}
else {
while(wait(&status)>0){
printf("kike");
}
}

what does this do?

"Smart" OP corrects "of" with "off" in 3.. 2.. 1..

What is a juggalo?

But are you happier?

Op here, I guess you could say that I'm just a giant faggot with a tuba

And also "your"

What form of proof would you like, and please be specific so that I won't disappoint you.
quality
I never said I didnt go to an accredited university or studied a hard science.
I'm currently working on a hardware driven genetic algorithm that seems to be converging well.
Recently its been supervised/regression learning.

Good for you, but why are you still on Sup Forums if you are so """smart""" ?

how do i gain a million moneys?

What's the best phone plan?

>I never said I didnt go to an accredited university or studied a hard science.
>studied
You're fucking pathetic. Learn how grammar works before declaring yourself 'smart.'

>hardware-driven genetic algorithm
so yuo just multi-threaded it or what

also
>supervised/regression learning
>mathematics
wew

OP likes to finger his butt hole as he finishes sucking his milkman Tyron's 13 inch dick. He is extatic to feeling of sharpies up his pooper as he reads his gay space magazines. Maybe one day OP will have friends but the chances are slim considering he only wears weebaboo clothing with cum stains. It must be difficult for an OP to survive in these harsh environments.

>I never said I didnt go to an accredited university or studied a hard science.
What college did you attend?

Sorry, English is actually my twelfth language. I still have problems with it sometimes.

No arguing here. Just don't like most people, or maybe haven't met the right people, not sure.
no
just wanted to talk
Grammar is not the only metric intelligence can be measured by.

>Hardware driven genetic algorithm

Why don't you throw some more words together to make it sound smarter.

>Sorry, English is actually my twelfth language.
I don't buy that for a second. OP is a fucking liar.

k
does it matter?
kek
do you have any specific questions about my claim?

This could be true, but in what regards, is what tends to matter the most. I'm allegedly above-average according to standardized testing. I have yet to become "expert level" in a field of study, but I'm fully confident, if not humbly aware, of how easily some things come to me- which make me seem "smart". But my IQ could mean fuck all if you ask me to do something that requires formal training or experience/prior learning. I guarantee that I would kill a man if you asked me to do open heart surgery on him, regardless of my aptitude, and I could only tell you that he died because I did not understand what I was doing to the most feasible degree. Even if you gave me 10-15 years of formal education on how to do heart surgery, I may simply not have the right mind for it.

I mean, the "below-average" layman could do what I could do if they put in (probably less that some) effort and hard work. And, so I can cheat while others work more in some areas, sure. This doesn't mean that I don't have to work hard elsewhere. My only real edge in the world is my memory skills- and this gives me more working memory than most people I will ever meet in my short life; someone with a 90 IQ could get more jobs than I would ever get, and probably even know more than I do. The real difference, is that I might (might) be able to learn what they know, in a much shorter window of time.

So, even though this is Sup Forums, I guess I've to read through the thread and humor myself like a faggot, to see whether or not this was bait. As a "smartfag".

>Grammar is not the only metric intelligence can be measured by.
Yeah, but you can't say that you are smarter than most of Sup Forums if you cannot even write a coherent sentence. Sorry, buddy.

>English is actually my twelfth language
>The most important language in this globalized world is my twelfth language
Lmao k user, you must be a retarded mongoloid if you think we were going to believe you

>does it matter?
If you want to convince us that you are indeed more intelligent, answering the question honestly is a good start.

simple genomes cannot be simulated at a relatable scale with today's technology, let alone the human genome.

Also when you say "hardware driven algorithm", you sound retarded

being good at math does not mean, you're smart

Not if you are here you're not.

>Checkmate

op

Then why weren't you smart enough to bring a spacesuit?

Or at least a book to read ... something.

Have fun on those craters.

what are you asking?
I disagree.
Why does the college I attended affect how you view my intelligence? Especially when its so easy to lie.
Some smaller reconfigurable hardware ICs have bitstreams that count in megabytes, and larger ones in gigabytes.
I agree.
I do both, just alone.

Yeah, because engineers and scientists can't math.
>math major master race

This thread is obvious B8, but I do hope these beligerant comments make you off yourself.

They claim their labors are to build a heaven. Yet their heaven is populated by horrors.

If all you do is set yourself up for success how can you ever learn from your failures?

I'm not OP, but that's Dr. Manhatten from Watchmen. That nigga more powerful than super man.

>Grammar is not the only metric intelligence can be measured by.

i've always thought this was a bad counter to an even worse argument
i'm pretty sure "perfect grammar" is actually impossible as well, due to problems with context-sensitive languages and the almost philosophical definition of the meaning behind the words
an interesting aside: if perfect grammar were possible, it would be possible to use such a language as a programming language
butthurt english majors like to jump on you whenever you make a small mistake, and call you an idiot or say your writing is incoherent
but they obviously understand what you're trying to say, because they always correct you
and if it were truly incoherent they wouldn't have been able to understand it, right?
the real question is why humanities majors are such assholes

i think it's better to just ignore them

I'm no math major, but there's 0% chance op is older than 15.

>Especially when its so easy to lie.
Then why you're telling us that you're smarter than us when it's so easy to lie? user, are you retarded? That's a shitty excuse, especially when you told us about the 'hardware driven genetic algorithm' when you could easily lied about it. Please, kys.
Sage this, user is unable to use logic, thus a moron.

How's high school?

And now I kind of feel like I need to be a faggot enough to prove to nobody how well my literacy can be
>world is my memory skills
>world are my memory skills

I should also throw in to no one in particular, that in a social setting, there's a difference between making the point of being knowledgeable, and being insufferable. I think that goes along with the theme of "smart people tend to not show they are smart" and "smart people are annoying"- it's rather that most people who, for lack of a better phrase, "know they are smart", don't really know how to show that... well. Being able to make the distinction between making the point, and being insufferable, may come with what some call "emotional intelligence"; I'm confident enough in saying that most of the failings people have with "emotional intelligence" comes from a lack of social interaction, than an inability to interpret social interaction. In a sense, their only reference to how to interpret or perpetrate the situation, is themselves and whatever sort of biased, ideal scenario they can bring to life in their imagination. Or on paper, whatever does it for whomever.

I guess, initially, I was asking you where you thought your "smarts lied", and invoking myself as an example, in a number of ways, to address a couple notions I picked up on in the thread. As somebody who often hears "how do you know all of this", and simultaneously meets a handful of people who make them feel honored to hear them speak, I want to know what it is that makes you tick. If you tick.

How's homeschool****

>if perfect grammar were possible could it be used as a programming language

i think a better way to think of it would be without perfect grammar in your programming language, would your program run?

tl;dr I'm just butthurt that I suck at grammar.

Prove yourself

What do you study at college/unversity?

Is the earth flat or spherical?

humanities major detected

kek

the surface of the earth is homeomorphic to the projective plane
the actual geometric shape of the earth is left as an exercise for the reader

Triforce then motherfucker I dare you.

The point of the thread was discussion, and unless you want my signed diploma and ID, any claims of which college I attended would be insubstantial.
It was boring
I originally was very stem oriented, but have recently been trying to learn more about artistic or intuitive intelligence. I hated myself very intensely for most of my life which led me to
focus solely on bettering myself and little else.
I studied electrical engineering.
oblate spheroid, but approximately a sphere.

Medfag, currently studying mechatronic engineering (for fun). Grammar (In English) isn't my strongest virtue tbh, but I'm not gonna start whining about English majors when they correct me a mistake I typed, stop being such a whiny bitch.

>I'm smarter than all of you because I'm antisocial

l'm still not sure, derp.

hello i am newfag and have never done quantum shit

is this the expectation value from standard probability?
does that mean that this atomic hydrogen radial wavefunction is a probability?

>and unless you want my signed diploma and ID
But we're not asking for that, we're fucking asking for the college you attended and tell me how telling us about the 'hardware driven genetic algorithm' claim is anyway substantial? It could easily be a lie, any claims that you had done that would prove how smart you are are useless by your logic, meaning this thread is pointless, user, I'm asking you again, are you retarded? Did you think about it before you type that amount of bs?

not op. I got 5's on the english lit/lan ap's and a nearly perfect sat verbal. in 2017 being "good at grammar" is completely useless in life beyond not looking like a retard in conversation. it's like knowing how to use a quill and ink kit; takes needless effort, makes you seem like an intellectual, and makes you mostly obsolete.

besides, english is a mongrel language anyway. it's meant to be fucked with.

I mean, as someone who walks the line between hard and soft science, I meet devout folk on either side who will find something about you to ridicule or pick apart. It's not to say that the humanities assholes don't exist. They most certainly do, and I meet them, too.

How do you find that/those pursuits to be going so far?

You really aren't wrong when you say that about English, and that gives me pause.