Is anyone else weirded out about the fact that there's 0% chance her biological father is who they say it is...

is anyone else weirded out about the fact that there's 0% chance her biological father is who they say it is? and nobody ever talks about it?

Other urls found in this thread:

genetics.thetech.org/ask-a-geneticist/brown-eyed-parents-blue-eyed-kids
afritorial.com/black-people-with-blue-eyes/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-511473/All-blue-eyed-people-traced-ancestor-lived-10-000-years-ago-near-Black-Sea.html
rantnow.com/2015/10/23/close-friend-and-dermatologist-of-michael-jackson-dr-arnold-klein-dies-suddenly-at-70/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Anyone else find it weird that there's no chance the Holocaust happened the way they say it did and nobody really talks about it?

Who is this? Who is reportedly her biological father?

Paris Jackson
Michael Jackson

Mark Lester is her biological father but obviously she's not gonna admit that

this is michael's only biological kid

Fucken Blanket

I don't expect her to admit it. But I think it's weird that everyone else seems to ignore it.

who the fuck names their kid 'blanket'

oh yea niggers

She looks just like Michael!

In some countries it is illegal to talk about.

not even south park jokes about that, it's pretty weird

kek

Why couldn't Michael be her father? He turned white, so she wouldn't have any black genes in her.

>being this retarded

lol

r u sure that is his bio son? I thought Michael shot blanks.

Genetics, how do they work?

What? Next you're gonna try to tell me that men can't just become women?!

You're right, there's a decent chance he's not michael's kid either.

kid looks Indian or Paki

That's why they call him Blank-et.

half mexican maybe

heh, kid looks more like Pajeet my son

Eh she's probably his kid. Mixed race kids are pretty fucked up when it comes to their skin colour.

Yeah, won't really be able to tell until he gets older. But I guarantee there will be some stupid story about how "he looks just like Michael"

Lol no. She's at least 95% white, there's no chance in hell she's got Michael's DNA

She's not mixed. Michael was white.

>Eh she's probably his kid
no

loooool

She has blue eyes. Michael's parents both had brown eyes. Not possible.

>three blind fish

they are both white, whats the problem?

also blacks can have white kids if the other parent was white, white is recessive compared to black so its rare, not impossible. like that chick from the office who looks mexican, she had white/black parents.

genetics.thetech.org/ask-a-geneticist/brown-eyed-parents-blue-eyed-kids

yes it is possible. just because you have brown eyes doesn't mean you don't carry the resessive blue eye gene, if both parents had recessive blue eye gene but had brown eyes there is a small chance the kid will have blue eyes.

ergo blue eyed sand niggers and in super rare cases the blue eyed nigger.

Michael's parents were both 100% niggers so obviously he's not white

He looked white to me, friend.

Nobody in Michael's family tree ever had blue eyes, look it up. He does not carry the blue eye gene.

I'm not your friend, guy.

doubtful. 100% nigger only exist in tribes in Africa.

African gene pools are almost all mixed with euro genes from colonization.

I'm not your guy, buddy.

doesn't matter. you don't necessarily loose recessive genes over generations, that is not how DNA works.

>Sharing a picture that disproves your theory

Kill yourself

You don't even know the difference between 'lose' and 'loose'

I'm not your buddy, lover.

>Look up the chart of everyone Michael Jackson has ever descended from, no one in his extended family tree has ever had blue eyes

dominant/recessive genes have to do with expression not transmission.
minor spelling mistakes do not change the fact that i am right and you are wrong.

afritorial.com/black-people-with-blue-eyes/
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-511473/All-blue-eyed-people-traced-ancestor-lived-10-000-years-ago-near-Black-Sea.html

fuckin-A man you must have quite the genealogy on jackson, eh?

Even with 0% change its not impossible to happen according to probability theory.

She can easily prove that michael was her father using a genetic test but she won't cause hes not

So a black guy turned white, got cucked and raised the child?
Figures.

She has his nose

absence of evidence is not evidence of absence.

kek

which nose

let us consult a punnet square

are those real tattoos?

Michael's fertility doctor, Arnold Klein, is the obvious sperm donor for both Paris and Prince.

Klein's assistant was Debbie Rowe.....their biological mother.

He was a dermatologist

rantnow.com/2015/10/23/close-friend-and-dermatologist-of-michael-jackson-dr-arnold-klein-dies-suddenly-at-70/