So Sup Forums. Paid $40 for 4g's

So Sup Forums. Paid $40 for 4g's.
Did I get ripped off?
Stems left. Broken bud middle. Came in four red baggies.

Bottlecap for comparison.

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.uk/Smart-Weigh-SWS100-Digital-Pocket-x/dp/B00EPO9M2Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1491131542&sr=8-1&keywords=gold scale
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes retard

""""broken bud""""
lmao faggot

Say that it came in four red baggies is like saying "I bought a computer and it came in a box"

srry 4 ya dude

That looks like Mexican bud I can get that stuff much for 10$

I dunno. I thought it was okay. Isn't reggie. Forgot what she called it. But def not reggie.

>All my friends use me as a doormat
does this sound familiar to you?
You could be suffering from Chronic Omega Syndrome (COS). This is very rare among those living in the first world, and has no known cure. Though there is no cure, possible treatments could include manning the fuck up and learning to distrust, especially so when money is involved.

I dunno. My one hit box holds a dub. It's filled with bud still left over. Did I still get a bad deal?

yes

Huh. Well good to know I guess. Haven't bought weed from someone since high school. Now 25. It was 2am amd dark as fuck.

looks like 2ish g's of okay weed. not the worst anal raping you coulda received but whoever told u it was 4g's is either retarded or a cunt

A cunt I guess. She went by the name of "lesbian" something 118.

Bro you fixing to smoke some lawn mower clippings. For future reference by more than you will need and insists on having a whole bud. Whatever you don't use sell or give away too look like a cool guy. Also throw a little Turkish blend in there for a nice aroma and better flavor

this

looks like amount you'd get from 2 grams, maybe even less then 2

buy a fucking scale and check for yourself. you should ALWAYS weigh your product after buying it.

all ye can do now is blaze it tho right lmao it's still bud

like this one amazon.co.uk/Smart-Weigh-SWS100-Digital-Pocket-x/dp/B00EPO9M2Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1491131542&sr=8-1&keywords=gold scale

bro idk if its the horrid, gaudy lighting in your room but that weed looks like absolute garbage

even out in nowheresville, athens fucking GA we dont handle weed that bad unless you're in the fucking nigger ghetto, i wouldnt have paid $20 for that and i probably wouldn't have smoked it myself. you'd honestly be lucky if its 100% marijuana plant and not a mix of oregano and other shit if you didn't break it down yourself

dafuq you buying from such shitbags for? its insanely easy to find people who will sell you dank ass, dense ass, good looking and smelling ass buds to smoke man

lmao you still in high school dawg?

I haven't seen weed that bad in at least 12 years. I didnt think B weed was still a thing. Guess I was wrong.

if not bait, yes, looks like at LEAST a gram was ripped off.

buy a scale. weigh shit out in front of them. if they have nothing to fear they wont give a shit.

you are going to need about 10 excedrin's after smoking that so add it to the tally

Have you smoked any yet?

You only know if you've been ripped off once you've tried it.

It doesn't look pretty but it all looks the same once it's wrapped and lit.

>growing my own for last 20 years

Nah. Not yet. Planning to tomorrow. Just drank tonight. It'd be a waste ti smoke if I'm just going to sleep soon. Bought bud to paint. I rarely smoke. Last thing I bought was girl scout cookies from colorado in like December 2016. Haven't dealt with a dealer since I was like 20.

Then it doesn't matter, you'll be baked no matter what.

Be happy your stash box is full again :)

Ayyye. That's how I feel. Once I got home I felt a bit short on bud. But first time buying from a stranger dealer. I guess it's okay. Probably stretch this box a solid month with a one hitter quitter.

"She"
Don't deal with women.

Eh, I've had a couple solid women dealers in the past. They usually hook it up.

10€ worth of weed there if good quality.

You paid $40 for trim you moron. I bet he was laughing his ass off on the phone to all his homies about you after the deal while he smokes all the real bud, faggot.

Yup you got ripped the fuck off. Not only is that not 4g but it is what is called 'shake'.

It's the shit from the bottom of the bag; the left over crumbs of weed that nobody wants.

To avoid this: never buy loose weed, always buy buds. And get yourself the shitty $10 Smart Weigh scales from Amazon. It's the only way to know you're not getting ripped off.

Hmm mmm...

>amazon.co.uk/Smart-Weigh-SWS100-Digital-Pocket-x/dp/B00EPO9M2Y/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1491131542&sr=8-1&keywords=gold scale
I think just about everyone has those lmao

Yeah I'm sure there are some who will,my friend , she rips everyone off. She once sold some sour patches to a dude and he thought they were edibles. He paid 80 bucks for that and 1 g. I felt so bad at times I'd put my own weed in their bags.

I got dabs

Is it good?

Please don't smoke that tainted looking black mess

It looks about 3 grams
10 per gram is normal if you don't know how to get a deal

looks like a pile of horseshit you dumb faggot. dont put that in your mouth or lungs

That's what we call butane soup where I live, absolutely disgusting.

If you generally smoke weed a lot invest in scales that way you weigh each deal and see for yourself.

Looks like an ISO run to me. Pulled a lot of chlorophyll and didn't purge completely

real question is why do you cheap out for shit drugs. Buy some actual decent weed, jesus dude what are you smoking

Yeah dude, I can't see the little white specks, usually I take that as an indication.

This tuff indeed looks like it has been used already.

Only faggots smoke weed.

Yuuuuup butane soup. Sorry you dont live somewhere with marijuana regulation. Colorado fag here. 83 percent shatter for 25 dollas

Looks like synthetic cannabinoids aka spice, k2 or herbal incense.

Depends on where you live. In general it look like crap but if you are in rural america then i suppose it's not bad.

$25 For what, a g?

I live in rural America and smoke top quality buds and dabs....no excuse