Hey wahts the greatest thibg you've ever done in your entire life im serious if you had to choose one what would it be...

Hey wahts the greatest thibg you've ever done in your entire life im serious if you had to choose one what would it be please tell me

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UYbln0PbzV8
youtu.be/veldWzgIGLU
youtu.be/SEwvkJGRHc4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I sense a crazy person

Not crazy just interested

I revived a man who attempted suicide.

Wow really then your kinda a hero dude
Well done

Story?

You sure you want to hear it? I was unsure with Sup Forums's attention span if it would be well liked.

>Be me
>Be serving short sentence
>Had made friends with a few guys, one of them seemed to be under some stress recently, wasnt coping. I gave him a copy of a book I was reading, "Guns Germs and Steel" to take his mind off things
>He worked in the kitchen
>One of the other inmates who worked the kitchen concurred with me, told me user was on edge.
>Didn't think more of it; probably should have said something
>Woke up early that morning, was allowed out of cell.
>user wasn't in the yard. Didn't think anything of it
>From upstairs in the block, we hear a man yelling weakly for help.
>We had a diabetic in with us, figured the man just needed some blood sugar.
>Me and cellmate aren't concerned, wander over to a drink machine to buy a chocolate milk for him to drink.
>We head upstairs to the source of the noise.
>At top of stairs just around corner was my friend
He'd mutilated himself over night, we found out later for hours
>He'd dragged himself from his cell.
>Line of blood behind him
>He'd lost so much blood his skin had turned yellow
>Oh my god the smell. Typing this brings it back. Like rotting garbage; or meat and offal in landfill.
>Turned to my cellmate and tell him to get the screws.
>Rip my top off
>Tie it around neck to stem blood flow.
>Ineffective; he'd also cut his femoral and it seemed like he had attempted to amputate his own penis.
>Hard to tell so much blood.

This is getting a little hard to type, is Sup Forums sure you want to hear the rest? I guess there's not much to tell.

Sure man i wanna hear it thanks for sharing by the way probably quite hard for u

Fair enough

>By this time screws are coming in.
>He's not moving
>Feel for pulse
>Oh shit, no pulse
>My friend is technically dead; died in the time it took to get to him.
>The screws bring up one of those CPR bags, like you squeeze and it forces air in to lungs.
>I start working on chest like in the movies.
>It's really hard, nothing like in the movies.
>He sputters back to life.
>To this day I am surprised; was like jump starting a car. Once you get the pump primed the whole thing comes straight back to life
>Nurses from infirmiry arriving they have a stretcher.
>Ambulance and paramedic people have been called in and are en route.
>Looks like my friend is going to get out for a day at least
>My friend is concious now, I tell him to stay with me. His expression is tired like he wants to give up.
>Infirmary people are wheeling him out, ambulance ppl are awaiting him.
>Look up for the first time; everyones looking at us.
>I'm fucking covered in blood and naked from waist up
>Tell one of the screws "I need a fucking smoke"
>He tells me he was trying to give up and hands me a pack of winnie reds; hard to smoke my hands are shaking
>Light up and congratulate him for trying to give up, tell him that cigarettes kill.
>My attempt at dark hunour fell flat
>Too soon the nurses come down and tell me I have to put it out, go to the infirmary.
>They have to clean me up, because I have to be tested for Hep C, HIV and other blood borne diseases.
>Oh shit didn't even think of that.
>Nvm all came back clean.

As an epilogue I eventually met him on the outside, I was assigned to a halfway house and he came in to visit another former jailbird he knew there. He bought me a coffee and thanked me. Really had mostly forgotten the incident, this is going back some years. I'm unsure if story is up to Sup Forums's standards, I dont usually post.

Graduated Recon school

Wow nice job

Cmon dude somthing real

Shrugs. Most people I think would have done the same in my position. I was more lucky than heroic. At the time, I thought I was going to remember it forever; but its funny how we forget until some thread on Sup Forums reminds us.

Its still quite impressive im kinda looking up to u now

I tracked my cousin down 3 hours away, found him on the streets and then brought him back to my house for several months while he recovered from opioid addiction.

Also regularly get animals off the road since I ride motorcycles on the weekends. So far I've rescued a
>snapping turtle
>Jack Russle Terrier that got ran over or something to cause a limp
>Black Racer (snek)
>Baby Yellow Belly Turtle

It's true.

I came in my 8 year old niece's mouth.

yeah fuck oath user you're a sick cunt

Good man thats great keep up the work

Hahahahaha kill yourself

rude

I've talked a few people out of suicide. Reunited my ex gf with her brother when she thought he hated her since he hadn't talk to her family in years.

That's not a good thing. You should let people die.
Now they will suffer.

LSD

I fucked sisters, 3 of them. On 3 different occasions of course but none of them know.

They don't get along so it was funny to watch them try to outflirt one another and get possessive when we all happen to be at the same function.

Most people never end up in that situation in their lifetime

I told the CFO of our company to wait his turn for a handshake cause he stepped in front of 3 other people, he stepped back and didn't say anything.

I'm just a peon, do the fact the CFO backed down probably ruined his reputation among his peers and lost him a tremendous amount of respect.
I faced no consequences.

Fought and knocked out a guy who was threatening my wife and my daughter with a butcher knife on the street.
Got my arm cut pretty deep but scar healed pretty well
Not sure it's a great thing since I guess anyone would have done the same...

Actually the worst thing was apparently his cell afterwards. Was red from one end to the other, looked like an old style butchers shop.

Hahahaha me too Sup Forumsro nice

No user thats a great thing. I'm hearing it too on this thread; I'm the guy who revived old mate in the green text story above. I don't think what I did was really on the level of say a war veteran, but I have to give props to a man who fought off a knife wielding maniac to defend his wife and child.

Hahahaha nice

Well, thanks man. Kudos to you too.

Hahahaha nice

Wow dude that was awesome ur a hero to

T'was a good read user kudos to you

second

wtf why is that heroic you forced him to keep living you cunt

provide for my family

Well he seemed ok with it afterwards. Dragging himself out and yelling for help is pretty clear evidence he changed his mind.

Being with a cuck couple for the past 3 years ongoing.

Got jumped/ambushed by 5 Infantry guys in the Army while I was a "supply bitch" as they called it, held my own even though I got my ass kicked. One guy left limping from that fight and it wasn't me.

show some respect dude

thats a funny way of sayin you sucked five dicks but eh a story is a story.

my life has been pretty uneventful so far, best i could think of was stepping in and stopping dudes from getting bashed or bullied, saving a few animals from drowning..

fml

one time i came back home from a party, my gf was with me. i had left the door open, so i got paranoid that someone had broken in and was hiding to murder us in our sleep. have to check every room now, right? so i grab a hammer, get her a knife, point to the cellar door and say "you go first. if he charges you, ill be fast enough to knock him out. if he charges me, you wouldnt. so please, go ahead." and she went. although she weighs 60 pounds less than me, she has the courage of a lion

Great proud of u

I dont know what u mean but for u

and they say chivalry is dead

Thats still great man

I fuck a milf while her husband watches

i asked u whats the greatest thing you ever did in your life and u say sending my gf into the basement u better do smthing better before u die man

are you a black man?

or a man of color? or a colored person?

Hahahaha nice Sup Forumsro you cracked me up hahahaha

i see it like a test of character

she passed, so thats pretty great, right? .. right?

Hispanic.
Husband is like italian and the wife is white

Good question op. My proudest is putting out a few cds, records and video clips from bands Ive played in. Recognition isn't needed, we created art and it will live on after me.
Second is I was walking through town one night and heard a commotion down an alley way. I went down to check it out and it was some fuckhead beating up a homeless person, punching, kicking and calling him a useless dirty cunt. I booted him in the head (old Tae Kwon Do skills lol) and chased him off.

how did this whole arrangement come about? were friends before or some craiglist add?

and how big are you

what kind of music, any good?

CL ad.
Talked for like a month or so, before meeting because schedules didn't meet up. We are pretty good friends now

I'm average at 6"

who initiated, him or her?

im asking because im interested and i have a feeling you like talking about it

I like talking about it. Only one IRL female friend knows about it.

Him. They are kinky motherfuckers. They were swinging way before I stepped into the picture.

stepped into the picture holding your rod in an overhand grip, ready to bang that chick in front of her husband

do you make eye contact with the guy during the act?

Nope its not even a story its just ...... nothing and thats the greatest thing youve ever did that makes you.......

I have. Mainly though I'm looking at the wife, because you know, we are fucking or something.
If you want to know more leave your kik. I don't want to keep bumping a dead thread

Wow man thats actually quite a big achivement good job

someone didnt get the memo

next time stare at him when you come

dont have kik

Medfag here. This sucks if the one you saved hates your guts for it. Then again some get better and thank you for not letting them go

Dafuk?

I hope so!
Some punk rock-
youtu.be/UYbln0PbzV8
Old school punk- youtu.be/veldWzgIGLU
And some heavy psych/ space rock-
youtu.be/SEwvkJGRHc4

The wife and I are usually locked together when we cum

For every Rekt thread there is one of this user. No matter what we say to the world Sup Forums is a much nicer place than we care to admit. And i wouldnt have it any other way. Godspeed user

You earned it

Heroin. Ended up dancing in a club with my best friend (a girl, also I never dance and can't even understand why people do), talking to so many strangers and having good conversation. When the sun was starting to rise me and my friend came to my place for she didn't have a place to stay. And we fucked hard. Best night in forever, I think.

Nice man just nice hahahaha

first time doing heroin?

There should be more threads like that, I'm serious.
It makes me happy and sad at the same time.
Happy because even in the asshole of the internet you can find good people. Sad because I don't seem to have put the great gift of life at use yet. Hopefully I will before I die.

New years party 2016/2017 , did cocaine,drank,smoked weed and had the best night of my life. Note this was my first time doing cocaine, i literally felt like a God.