So tired of clicking mountains, sign posts, shop fronts, trees and lakes

So tired of clicking mountains, sign posts, shop fronts, trees and lakes.

It doesn't even work. You can skip some or click things that don't apply, it's almost random sometimes. It's broken as fuck.

Fucking sort it out Sup Forums, there's got to be a better way. I know you want us to all pay for passes but get fucked.

sounds like something a robot would say....

Guess you've got a point.

FUCKING agreed user.

being this new and not knowing legacy settings.
please take you faggot newb ass back to red-dit

if you type at the end of your post, you can bypass captcha

really

Oh I know about them, but when you masturbate as much as I do you end up deleting all your saved settings along with your cache on the daily and forget about it.

You can hit a certain portion of the right pictures to get it to work. 3/4 for choose the streetsigs/stores things, and I'm not sure the ratio for choose all squares containing the streetsign, but you can skip out on a lot of them

I'm dead.

yeah.. or u know u can get the Sup Forums pass.

only4chanpassuserscanseethis.jpeg

KEK. you're a faggot

Actually, Google recommends only validating with the captcha when absolutely necessary.
Triggering the captcha on every single request will simply tell google that "This guy, again, must be a robot". Triggering the captcha too often on the same person will make it harder and harder to solve (through increased difficulty.)

The preferred method would be to obtain validation on the first attempt, then keep that valid for at least 5 or so posts, or 5 or so minutes.

There is obviously a lot of shitty spam on this site already, so now it's a matter of finding another solution, while balancing the annoyance of this solution against its benefits. Too annoying, and the userbase will decrease, leaving only the shitposter-bots that have circumvented the verficiation automatically and, thus, is not annoyed by the process.

>I know you want us to all pay for passes but get fucked.

How do I gild on Sup Forums?

it gives gookmoot .05 cents for every captcha solved, enough to sustain his drug habbits.

fuck my newb asshole raw

The bot writers buy Sup Forums passes for them

Fucking kek fpbp

I have a pass

no you do not.

it's not broken dum dum it's just like the old captcha where you had to type two words, one was a word the captcha already knew and you had to type it correctly, the other was a word it didn't know and they were using your dumb ass as free labor to type in what the word was when the computer couldn't figure it out. You were literally translating images of words into text for computers.

Well now you're just doing the same thing with pictures. Derp.

I'm ok with it but i keep failing on street signs for no reason. It's fucking annoying

I think that's googles fault tbqh.

Because it's broken bro.

Yeah I do.