What does your foobar look like, Sup Forums?

what does your foobar look like, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

hydrogenaud.io/index.php?PHPSESSID=m65vmf9f7pkvg19v07dqse69b3&topic=80109.msg699304#msg699304
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

nice and simple

The most convenient layout for what I need

>song spoilers
why

this is nice

>257 kbps

>Porcupine Tree - 833 items

>192 kbps

probably very basic

>192
do you guys have shitty apple earbuds or something

tism

do you even pass ABX tests or are you just trying to justify your $2000 sea rock audio purifier purchase

no, i'm just not pretentious enough to pretend i can hear the difference between 320/192/flac in every single case

off yourself

yeah dude enjoying listenable quality of your favorite music sure is autism, 192 is so noticeably fucking terrible

If you can't hear the difference between 192 and flac you are audibly impaired my man

ITT: Many who need to get bigger hard drives and take the .WAV pill.

>no metadata
>uncompressed
>no compability
no thanks, pleb. flac all the way for now

or i just don't give a fuck about the semantics of how i listen to music
have fun only listening to 320/flac/whatever the fuck else
you're only limiting yourself by listening exclusively to one format, just fyi

aww now you're getting defensive

is this what they call "stimming"?

here i got you a toy

WAV is a shit format

How do you add a bitrate column to playlists?

>what is a .cue sheet

embarassing post

hydrogenaud.io/index.php?PHPSESSID=m65vmf9f7pkvg19v07dqse69b3&topic=80109.msg699304#msg699304

Just like mah 4chinz

Take the vinyl pill.

If you don't haul a portable turntable with you everywhere then you know fuck all about music.

ty

the cue file is not a fucking replacement for metadata embedded into the audio files. it's only used to copy CDs anyways. not sure if you are even serious, but the only case where you would want to use WAV is when you are manipulating audio.

perfect

why would you want metadata like artist and album and year saved redundantly anyway?

why would you want literal emptiness saved in your audio file? do you also like to pay for the air in your cereal box? besides, often there is just a single consistent value throughout a (((music folder))) (im sure you dont even understand that argument).

very nice

.t Crosley user

Find me a 320kbps version of the boxset and upload it

/marked/