(900, 540)

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/12659104/r
reddit.com/r/hsv/comments/62uks7/lets_see_a_hsv_logo_on_rplace/
spacescience.tech/place/fast.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

THE VOID GROWS

The new void will be absolutely glorious
The area is unprepared, there's tons of lettce fields to convert that are already halb black, the pixel art is unimportant and will not be defended

remember we're working on our two goals of destroying the transflag and letting the void grow

Too many bots on the original void and trans flag

This one is not so noticed

I meant this one

Bumping. It's beautiful.

Remember:
First keep the void absolutely pure, with not a single colourful pixel within it
Only then expand in other directions
A solid black nucleus will attract new followers to the cause of the Void

thread theme?

Bumping for the BTFO of all cucks

That does sound pretty smart. You're a real evil mastermind, user.

Post alts and passwords if you got extras or are getting off.

strawpoll.me/12659104/r
Hitler is wining in poll

How Long is the cooldown?

expanding void and purging the trans flag we decided at 100 votes

5 mins

To be honest, your goals should be to cause as much human distraction as possible.
Bots can't regularly fix structured drawings easily, especially when it was already destroyed quickly.
Destroying simple structures like gaybows is fucking retarded, they are easy to fix.

Also, trying to get a solid void expansion going is also not going to work well either.
Making a messy expansion would work better because it is more intimidating and destructive to the structure of whatever is behind it.
Just botting over it by people against the void would STILL destroy things. You'd be using their bots against them.

and tendrils, it is going to need tendrils

We tried to do it, but some stupid weeb fags kept returning their anime sign so we gave up

5 minutes. Far more manageable than the ten minutes of yesterday.

Bump for the void.

MY PROPHETS THE TIME TO STRIKE HAS ARRIVED. FEED PURGE CONSUME.

Use this discord for co-ordination

discord.gg/qtpKX

Why does reddit have to be such a fucking cuck cesspool and make new accounts unable to place tiles wtf I want to help

WE WILL NOT BE STOPPED. A NEW VOID IS A NEW LIFE.

Within an hour there'd be thousands of bot accounts plastering the whlole place
It's a smart decision

WE WILL TRIUMPH. THE VOID IS THE END OF ENDS.

THE VOID WILL NOT CEASE. IT IS EVERYTHING AND NOTHING.

Sup Forums has really changed to fucking promote reddit of all places

Right? Like what faggot even linked whatever this gay shit in the first place. And on that note, what the fuck even is this? Just some page on Reddit that will constantly be updated. If so this is the utmost waste of time unless it will at some point stop being changed. I'm a newfag of a few years but I never condone anything reddit related. This is just fucking sad

THE VOID IS. THE VOID WAS. THE VOID WILL.

Sup Forums has always raided places, it doesn't mean we promote them. What, we also promoted Club Penguin, Habbo Hotel, Gaia and all the other sites we raided? Fuck off.

Bye.

>51 votes

Lets try to take over this blue thing, it'll give us more access to the tranny road.

THIS.

WE CALL IT THE VOID BUT IT DOES NOT HAVE A NAME. IT IS NOTHING AND EVERYTHING.

Do not attack anything else but the red lattice first you fucks

Seconded, it will fall to the void twice as fast.

I say we should paint those green letters black. That way the void expands very fast because the backround is already black.

get some friends faggot

This Flag is from a German Football Team Hamed HSV

Alright, the plan should be the green letters and the rest of the red lattice then.

DONT, attacking drugs will signal other people of our attack, don't attack defended stuff first, CONSUME THE RED LATTICE

>ITT faggots using reddit
>thinking they're ruining a reddit project by using its features

Named*

THE VOID IS PERSISTENT. WE ARE PERSISTENT. WE ARE HUNGRY DOGS.

>itt faggots using habbo
>thinking they're ruining a hotel by using its features

>black void in spot meant for drawing
>swastika made from individual users
There's a slight difference, even though both were shit tier raid material.

Get to 900'540 fags! I got all fucking day!

Has someone from pc tried to use cheat engine to speed up the time of the pixel placement if so try it we need the fucking void to grow grow grow

We need replacers for those fuckers who are placing random colors in the center and placers who can attack corners together.

Really? This is what you retards come up with? All black? We coulda done goatsee, swastika, black habbo, fuck even boxy woulda been better. You faggots have a golfball sized of black and that's it?

I want all of you in this thread to kill yourselves. Go back to 9gag.

>votes
kek doesn't acknowledge your "votes" idol. Only dubs are manifestations of his will.

7 thousandth person to say this.

We can't do any of those things, they get removed and we get banned. Hence void.

WE TAKE AND WE GIVE. WE PURGE AND WE PROSPER.

There's too few of us for anything, it took 1000's of people to draw Mona Lisa or write that Star Wars text etc., while there's 30 of us

WHY THE FUcK ARE WE ON REDDITI N THE FIRST PLACE.

KILL
YOUR
SELF

Defender reporting in.

Dude, this raid wouldn't be possible if people hadn't had reddit accounts before May 31 which means our user bases are mutual anyway

ATTACKERS REPORT IN.

Defender logging in.

DEFENDERS REPORT IN.

Reporting to spread the VOID,
Also called meme warriors to help

wtf

If you wanna see what we actually did, before the fucking idiots started spreading too widely, then look here spacescience.tech/place/fast.html

Hi newfriend.

user's you can chosse one of these classes

Class 1: Makeing sure the Void is Clear inside

Class 2: Making the Void Bigger

bot hard

Someone help me write cuck on the swedish flag

The core has been lost.
Our problem is similar to the blue corner.
We expanded too much that our numbers were thin, We cannot be the all consuming entropy that we hoped.
We must act as a mobile unit. We will start at OPs coordinates and gradually we will move. We will eat a piece of art and move on. In that place people will create something new.
We are an eraser. A cycle. We are the void.

Replacer checking in

attacker reporting for dooty

Bot have 5 min. cooldown too?

Deep.

Good Boi

Which are do we concentrate on?

DEFENDER checking in

>Let's destroy art for LULZ!!
Come the fuck on. Just make a swastika or something. That's so much better than erasing everything.

RPing aside what I'm basically saying is we can't have a huge core because then it collapses any way.
We we attack certain art pieces all at once we can erase them for good.
There are too many communities saving their single art piece so we should attack weaker ones.

the mods delete those

>thinking hes the first to come up with this
drawing swastikas gets you banned

tendril checking in

/thread. Wish I could sage.

>Come the fuck on. Just make a swastika or something.

For the 8943289432th time today: you get banned for drawing something like that and then your account becomes useless

>going to reddit

you faggots disappoint me

Void has become too heavily associated with Sup Forums trying to ruin things, it won't hold.

I say go top right or top left, but I guess it really doesn't matter ultimately

We should take advantage of this irrelevant pixel vomit and expand into it. Nobodies going to defend it.

Proof?

Attackers go for the 'hi' all at once now.

make void a different colour to trick em

("wait_seconds": 300)
300 / 60 = 5
= 5min cd

Do you guys have some spare accounts to lend me? Then I can set them to maintenance duty of the void.

>he only browses Sup Forums

It doesn't matter.
If we are able to consume a piece, they won't be able to make the same thing on top. It will be replaced by something new.
All things must die, but through death comes new. life.