Anyone have some incest stories? Need some motivation before I go and try to have sex with my mother today

Anyone have some incest stories? Need some motivation before I go and try to have sex with my mother today

Bump. I only masturbated while sniffing my aunts used panty, imagining that i fuck her inthe ass

I kek'd

Is there something between you and your mom, or are you trying to get her drunk?

My mom

We live just the two of us, since we both work quite long shifts we return home and have no time to go out with friends or anyone for that matter. We started flirting and we just moved onto "dating" and tonight we will be having sex for the first time.

Jesus fuck, you degenerate scum...

Get it in my nigga

How did it start?

no story but i used to sneak into my mom's room when she was sleeping and lick her bare ass when I was a kid

who start flirting ?

There's a soundcloud out there of a kid convincing his mom to blow him, its super hot

She basically found my little stash of sex toys that I used with my ex-girlfriend. She didn't say a word about it but how do I know she found it? She put condoms in my stash. I approached her about it and told her that I don't really go out or invite anyone over anymore so she didn't have to buy me those. We started just joking around as she then admitted she has some sex toys she used on herself. The somewhat awkward talk just turned into a more lively one after we admitted to each other about our perversions. A few months later after I basically dropped out of college thanks to some extreme stress and anxiety she just told me not to beat myself over about it too much, she hugged me and we cuddled on the bed and even kissed as I "joked" that she's the only woman I will ever need.... A lot of flirting and "joking" later we are technically boyfriend and girlfriend. In the end it was me started the conversation but it was her who took lead when talks of sex came around, so tonight we will try going all the way, not as mother and son but as a sexy cougar and her little cub that she wants to take care of.

Hot, got any more?

No you didn't, stop encouraging weirdos.

i absolutely did. it's the reason i have an intense ass licking fetish now

my mom, recently, in case anyone's interested

more info?

Thats cute

Some guy started a thread asking for advice on how to start with mom, we told him we would if he video it. He didnt want to because of dox but audio'd the whole thing. Took 3 days, but get got her to let him blow a huge load in her mouth. Im not into incest but it was one of the hottest things ive fapped to

After living in another state for about 4 years I went back to my home town to visit family for the summer(I was 14), I had put on a little weight over the 4 years and my cousin (she was 13) kept making fun of my slight moobs I had grown and wouldn't stop pinching them. Well one night we where alone at her house and she started pinching my nipples again so I told her half as a joke that I would pinch hers back if she diddnt stop, she diddnt so I pinched her nipples on her small still developing breasts. She still kept pinching my nipples so I threatens to up the anti, she diddnt stop so I put my hands in her shirt and pinched the nipples directly, she diddnt stop so I told her I would put a finger In her pussy if she diddnt stop, she diddnt stop, so I put my hand down her pants and stuck a finger inside her, afterwards she wanted to touch my erect penis, I let her but through my jeans because at that point I chickened out and put everything to a stop, we spent the rest of the night watching tv and nothing ever happened again, she is happily married now with kids and in her late 20"s and I have not seen her in over 15 years now

there is no try, only do.

damn that sounds hot. any link?

No lost it a year ago, someone has to have it though, ask around in incest t hreads and youll come across it